Patriots claim DT k quarles off waivers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

Patriots claim DT k quarles off waivers

Nephew of Ben Coates, I had him coming here in my mock draft, I had him and gaffeny 2 picks not bad. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Patriots claim DT k quarles off waivers

In response to xxcodyfxx's comment:

Nephew of Ben Coates, I had him coming here in my mock draft, I had him and gaffeny 2 picks not bad. 

I like the claim. Apparently, he suffered an ankle injury, so the Giants couldn't keep him as a look-see. New England can host him for an extended tryout.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Quarles was supposed to be a decent DT coming out of So. Carolina. He was, however, one of several So. Carolina players involved in a booze fueled beat-down incident in the wee hours of the morning after the season's end while on a visit to NYC with Clowney and other draft-likely members of that college team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Isn't Quarles the guy that was running off the field when we faced the Giants? If that's him, BB did it again! Stole from Coughlin a player he had plans for because Coughlin foolishly cut him for injuries. =D

I can see him and Easely, along with Wilfork, being used as a three man rush in a 3rd and long due to his pure effort alone. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Isn't Quarles the guy that was running off the field when we faced the Giants? If that's him, BB did it again! Stole from Coughlin a player he had plans for because Coughlin foolishly cut him for injuries. =D

I can see him and Easely, along with Wilfork, being used as a three man rush in a 3rd and long due to his pure effort alone. 

I haven't seen anything about an injury? What I read said they just didn't have a spot for him on the 53, wanted him on the PS.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Can he be the LS? That's what they need right now. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

If he sticks, I picture him more as an end on a 3 man line for the 34. He's got the length for it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

I haven't seen anything about an injury? What I read said they just didn't have a spot for him on the 53, wanted him on the PS.

Either way, BB wins again. I heard he had a sprained ankle, but I wouldn't have risked him when the guy played well against Josh Kline and I didn't think Kline played badly. He has a ton of effort in him. I like him.  

Sections
Shortcuts