Patriots Contracts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Re: Patriots Contracts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

I think you are being somewhat sarcastic here but based on performance and contracts of other QB's in the league Brady is pretty much a bargain at his cap  numbers for the next 3 years.

Agreed.  Although Mankins is overpaid based on him not performing up to par vs elite front 7s. BB's only contract mistake based on production value.

Could it be mankins or the centers and Rg that have played along the line with him? 

PI think some of your criticism is legit, but I would argue mankins is still an elite G in this league. Does an elite G deserve that kind of contract?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Click here for your hockey discussion, Rusty Trombone.

No surprise that you're a no-show for this, Rusty Trombone.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Laurence Maroney!  !st round BUST that was kept as a starter by default. HIM starting the SB was a direct result of our loss because with the hole team focused on killing Brady, this guy couldnt even muster a decent game and the coaches didnt trust him to either. He was traded to Denver with fresh legs and promptly arrested and it out the league.

I dont need to list anymore. Thats the biggest one for me!

False. Laura Maroney and 22 carries/122 yards in the title game is the main reason why we even ended up in SB 42. Think about that. Samuel tried to bail Brady out with 2 INTs, but Brady kept giving it back with his 3.

To this day, people ask if Brady was trying to throw the 2007 AFC Title game with those 3 awful INTs, 1 in the end zone.

Good thing RIvers was on an ACL tear and LT was pouting like a baby, huh, Shizzly?

LOL!

Here's a list, with or without Maroney in a title game:

3 TDs, 7 INTs for Brady in his last 3 HOME AFC Title games. That's like Bill Cowher losing 4 home AFC title gams in his career. Horrendous.

^^^What? Who are these people besides you? I mean there are roughly 7.134 billion people on the internet, you are the biggest moron amongst them. I'm fairly certain you are the one who feels that way.

And now you're praising Maroney/Captain Pigtails?!! LOL! You are the same guy who thought Curtis Martin wasn't used for pass catching when he is in FACT 13th all time in pass receptions for a running back. Think about that - the guy played here, played in our division, is in the Hall of Fame and you didn't know he was used as a pass catching option? You sure you watch football? I mean the guy basically carried the Jet's passing offense for a whole year when they lost everyone else to injury. You don't remember him being lined up as a receiver out wide when Bledsoe was here? I mean at the time people gasped at the thought of a running back lining up out wide, now everyone does it.

Lorri Maroney carried the Patriots to Super Bowl 42---Rusty

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Ocho Cinco...traded a 5 and a six for him, then acquired his remaining three years 18 million.

Jonathan Fanene. Cincy laughed as we signed him to a 3 year 12 million dollar deal. They laughed harder when he went home crying, never to be seen again.

Leigh Bodden. 25 million dollar deal. Never made it past his second year into it.

Fred Taylor. 12 million dollar deal. Played four games.

Shaun Ellis. 2 years 8 million. Was supposed to replace Seymore. Instead he literally crapped his pants every Sunday in front of 60k people.

Kyle Arrington. 3 years 12 million

Danny Amendola. 30 million dollar contract

Brandon Llyod. What was it? 15 million

Sciancoe and Fells. 5 million between the both of them...neither one did anything.

Adalious Thomas. 33 million

Mike Wright. 8 million

Aaron Hernandez. 45 million...turned out to be Dexter Morgan

Holt, Galloway, Gaffney, Stallworth. 6 million. Not a single one could even stand on their own two legs.

Robert Gallery, Joseph Addai, Marcus Stroud. What did they cost? Doesn't matter...not a single one of them made it past two days in training camp!

Adrian Wilson. Gave him a 1.5 million dollar retirement gift. Gave one to John Lynch too.

Albert Heynesworth. 2 years 5 million. They had to dress him up and drive him to his court appearances. Then he tried to punch Pepper Johnson in the face. See yeah later'

There is more, but I have to go shopping:(.  Too bad the Patriots didn't do a little better shopping when we had 5 years of salary cap space and a huge window of opportunity...more draft picks than anyone, etc. we were set up for the future, etc...we were smarter than everyone else.

The warnings were out people!

I'm not sure I've read a more disingenuous or flat out wrong post ever. Seriously, you should go into politics. You're very adept at spinning, and you seem to have quite the following judging by the responses to your post. Lots of lemmings out there, no wonder morons keep getting re-elected.

A bunch of these numbers are just wrong. In fact, they're not even close. Let's look at Fanene as an example.

Fanene's deal was 3 years, $9.8 mil, not $12 mil that you just made up out of your imagination, apparently, sounds better than 9.8 I guess...

He was paid just the initial signing bonus of $2.5 mil. They got the remaining portion of his bonus ($1.3 mil) waived. They got the dead money ($2.5 mil) waived this year. So he cost the Patriots a grand total of $1.3 million against their 2012 salary cap, period. He cost Bob Kraft $2.5 mil in actual money, which I'm sure he's not thrilled with, but he'll survive.

A little different than the $12 million you portray, which clearly has no basis in reality.

Pretty much every contract you listed is either wrong, or leaves out somewhat important details, like THEY NEVER GOT PAID MOST OF THAT MONEY. 

Saying Amendola got a $30 million contract is laughable, really. First it was $28 mil, which I guess is close enough, but more importantly only $10 mil is guaranteed and $15 mil will not likely ever be paid. That's what he's due to receive in salary the last three years of the contract ($4 mil in '15, $5 mil in '16 and $6 mil in '17). Unless he has a great year next year, he won't see any of that, and the cap consequences are manageable.

Brandon Lloyd, $15 million? It was 3 years, $12 mil of which he actually received under $4 mil between bonus and salary.

The rest of your numbers are equally flawed, you said Fells and Shiancoe were paid $5 mil, wrong.

Fells signed a 3 year/$5.25 mil contract, of which he received $2 mil (salary and bonus for 2012) before he was let go, Shiancoe signed a $1.2 mil one year contract with $400K guaranteed. 

Politics, seriously dude. You have a future.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

Ocho Cinco...traded a 5 and a six for him, then acquired his remaining three years 18 million.

Jonathan Fanene. Cincy laughed as we signed him to a 3 year 12 million dollar deal. They laughed harder when he went home crying, never to be seen again.

Leigh Bodden. 25 million dollar deal. Never made it past his second year into it.

Fred Taylor. 12 million dollar deal. Played four games.

Shaun Ellis. 2 years 8 million. Was supposed to replace Seymore. Instead he literally crapped his pants every Sunday in front of 60k people.

Kyle Arrington. 3 years 12 million

Danny Amendola. 30 million dollar contract

Brandon Llyod. What was it? 15 million

Sciancoe and Fells. 5 million between the both of them...neither one did anything.

Adalious Thomas. 33 million

Mike Wright. 8 million

Aaron Hernandez. 45 million...turned out to be Dexter Morgan

Holt, Galloway, Gaffney, Stallworth. 6 million. Not a single one could even stand on their own two legs.

Robert Gallery, Joseph Addai, Marcus Stroud. What did they cost? Doesn't matter...not a single one of them made it past two days in training camp!

Adrian Wilson. Gave him a 1.5 million dollar retirement gift. Gave one to John Lynch too.

Albert Heynesworth. 2 years 5 million. They had to dress him up and drive him to his court appearances. Then he tried to punch Pepper Johnson in the face. See yeah later'

There is more, but I have to go shopping:(.  Too bad the Patriots didn't do a little better shopping when we had 5 years of salary cap space and a huge window of opportunity...more draft picks than anyone, etc. we were set up for the future, etc...we were smarter than everyone else.

The warnings were out people!

I'm not sure I've read a more disingenuous or flat out wrong post ever. Seriously, you should go into politics. You're very adept at spinning, and you seem to have quite the following judging by the responses to your post. Lots of lemmings out there, no wonder morons keep getting re-elected.

A bunch of these numbers are just wrong. In fact, they're not even close. Let's look at Fanene as an example.

Fanene's deal was 3 years, $9.8 mil, not $12 mil that you just made up out of your imagination, apparently, sounds better than 9.8 I guess...

He was paid just the initial signing bonus of $2.5 mil. They got the remaining portion of his bonus ($1.3 mil) waived. They got the dead money ($2.5 mil) waived this year. So he cost the Patriots a grand total of $1.3 million against their 2012 salary cap, period. He cost Bob Kraft $2.5 mil in actual money, which I'm sure he's not thrilled with, but he'll survive.

A little different than the $12 million you portray, which clearly has no basis in reality.

Pretty much every contract you listed is either wrong, or leaves out somewhat important details, like THEY NEVER GOT PAID MOST OF THAT MONEY. 

Saying Amendola got a $30 million contract is laughable, really. First it was $28 mil, which I guess is close enough, but more importantly only $10 mil is guaranteed and $15 mil will not likely ever be paid. That's what he's due to receive in salary the last three years of the contract ($4 mil in '15, $5 mil in '16 and $6 mil in '17). Unless he has a great year next year, he won't see any of that, and the cap consequences are manageable.

Brandon Lloyd, $15 million? It was 3 years, $12 mil of which he actually received under $4 mil between bonus and salary.

The rest of your numbers are equally flawed, you said Fells and Shiancoe were paid $5 mil, wrong.

Fells signed a 3 year/$5.25 mil contract, of which he received $2 mil (salary and bonus for 2012) before he was let go, Shiancoe signed a $1.2 mil one year contract with $400K guaranteed. 

Politics, seriously dude. You have a future.

Muzzle I'm not going to sit here and break down every ounce of those contracts, but did we, or did we not sign all that hot garbage? Yes we did. Now do you want to google the Internet and figure what it cost to replace ALL those players because they didn't work out in both salary and draft compensation, because I'm sure the totals will be much higher? I'd equate it to getting stuck in the mud and just sitting there burning fuel as you can't get out...just having someone mindlessly dump expensive gas into your tank as you sit there smoking the ever living hell out of those tires.

Now I googled that Fanene contract, it said 15 million, I'm not sure if they are adding the 3.5 million bonus in or not. And saying Amendola got 30 million is laughable? He got 28...oh the horror of it all.

And listen I know that those (and virtually every single contract signed in the NFL don't reach their end as the players are cut), in fact I've been saying that for years...the NFL salary cap is the most fluid thing in sports. The fact remains that resources unfortunately are not so easily replaced (draft picks, etc) and the fact remains we will go limping into the playoffs once again because we wasted countless resources on mistakes. 

And for someone that said the entire post was "flat out wrong", look at Sciancoe and Fells. The total contract money is 7.5 according to you. I actually priced total money lower at 5 million. Did I screw up on Shaun Ellis too? Did I go too low? What about Haynesworth? Or Galloway? How about Adrian Wilson? Was it 1.2 million for his retirement gift or did he accept a cash payout of 500k that I didn't google hard enough...because that's a problem too, you can google these things 1000 different ways. Bottom line, all those players were hot garbage and I could of listed 50 more.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

^Muzwell just absolutely bludgeoned Cupcake. My god. I have not seen a fraud exposed in a while like that.  Excellent job.  He just runs around here lying up a storm. He thinks if he types the lie, people will think it's true. He constantly lies about things I've said in the past, too. HE changes one word to completely frame a statement in a different way like a sneaky scum bag. People like that deserve a nasty, nasty descent into hell, no doubt. Scum of the earth, no doubt. If I ever find out where he works as a teacher, a call will be made.   There is no way someone of that character should be teaching kids.  It's disturbing.

Mt Hurl got caught and got caught, COLD. Cold.

Good job, Muzz. I feel like I am one of the only people here to take on Cupcake and his band of Brady Ball Washing Inbreds.

That's what this is all about....How do we make up more and more excuses as to why Brady has sucked in the postseason since 2007 after he became spoiled to the moon and back by our GM, BB?  Well, they lie and exagerrate to make it seem like BB and Brady's teammates are out to sabotage Brady's postseasons, when really, the one guy who has let this franchise down the most while being paid the most, is Tom Brady.

Kinda comical the greatest GM of all time is so disrespected by a band of morons, some of whom, clearly did not attend college.

No!  You are the biggest liar to ever log on to BDC and are exposed Daily.

So what are you doing here?

Mthurls figures may have been off slightly or grossly in some cases but his message is clear and DEAD ON!  Probably going by memory but it doesn't matter.  The proof is in the numbers.

BB's failed draft and FA accusations have hurt this team, in a big way.

Not only do those failed players have to be replaced but the DEAD money created as a result is HUGE.  This DEAD money prohibits the team from making other accusations and is the reason they are relying on ROOKIES and UDFA's to carry the team.

Just looking at this year and last, the results are obvious, although the failures go back many years.

2013 Dead MONEY, 16,697000, which is more than TB's salary cap hit of 13.8M

2012 Dead MONEY, 22.2M, which is nearly triple TB's cap hit of 8M

Remember how you said TB's salary cap hit has doubled and tripled since 2010?

What a LIAR!

It certainly DOESN'T appear they are wasting $$$$ on their HoF QB, but MORE $$$$ on players who sucked, never contributed a damn thing and who are NO LONGER WITH THE TEAM.

What a waste.

Case closed!

http://www.overthecap.com/teamcap.php?Team=Patriots&Year=2013

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Laurence Maroney!  !st round BUST that was kept as a starter by default. HIM starting the SB was a direct result of our loss because with the hole team focused on killing Brady, this guy couldnt even muster a decent game and the coaches didnt trust him to either. He was traded to Denver with fresh legs and promptly arrested and it out the league.

I dont need to list anymore. Thats the biggest one for me!

False. Laura Maroney and 22 carries/122 yards in the title game is the main reason why we even ended up in SB 42. Think about that. Samuel tried to bail Brady out with 2 INTs, but Brady kept giving it back with his 3.

To this day, people ask if Brady was trying to throw the 2007 AFC Title game with those 3 awful INTs, 1 in the end zone.

Good thing RIvers was on an ACL tear and LT was pouting like a baby, huh, Shizzly?

LOL!

Here's a list, with or without Maroney in a title game:

3 TDs, 7 INTs for Brady in his last 3 HOME AFC Title games. That's like Bill Cowher losing 4 home AFC title gams in his career. Horrendous.

^^^What? Who are these people besides you? I mean there are roughly 7.134 billion people on the internet, you are the biggest moron amongst them. I'm fairly certain you are the one who feels that way.

And now you're praising Maroney/Captain Pigtails?!! LOL! You are the same guy who thought Curtis Martin wasn't used for pass catching when he is in FACT 13th all time in pass receptions for a running back. Think about that - the guy played here, played in our division, is in the Hall of Fame and you didn't know he was used as a pass catching option? You sure you watch football? I mean the guy basically carried the Jet's passing offense for a whole year when they lost everyone else to injury. You don't remember him being lined up as a receiver out wide when Bledsoe was here? I mean at the time people gasped at the thought of a running back lining up out wide, now everyone does it.

Lorri Maroney carried the Patriots to Super Bowl 42---Rusty

Muzwell just exposed you beyond belief as the disingenous fraud you are, Cupcake. Leave the boad and leave it for good.  You have got to be one of the phoniest losers I've ever come across in life.

You continuing to lie about things I said will now forever be known, as if it wasn't already.

Back to the kitchen, Cupcake. You best hope I don't find out where you teach. You career will be over, you can count on that.

Why are you so mad? Did your blowup doll invite a bunch of friends over last night and leave you outside again?

Listen, it's a New Year! If you want I can teach you some football stuff - I told you I'd only charge you ten bucks a post - but if you want to just google "salary cap hell" articles for the third year in a row go right ahead...it's a free country.

Hey, did you find a doll that looks like Patrick Chung yet? I bet he would be kind of interesting...you wouldn't be able to get near that thing in your apartment (just like how he couldn't get near any human being on the football field). And imagine the money you'd have to spend on patches? Why he would get injured just by slightly bumping into the corner of the coffee table.

Happy New Year rust, seriously:)

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Be honest.  Did anyone read all of that garbage beginning to end?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Mthurls figures may have been off slightly or grossly in some cases but his message is clear and DEAD ON!  Probably going by memory but it doesn't matter.  The proof is in the numbers.

Not only do those failed players have to be replaced but the DEAD money created as a result is HUGE.  This DEAD money prohibits the team from making other accusations and is the reason they are relying on ROOKIES and UDFA's to carry the team.

Just looking at this year and last, the results are obvious, although the failures go back many years.

What a LIAR!

It certainly DOESN'T appear they are wasting $$$$ on their HoF QB, but MORE $$$$ on players who sucked, never contributed a damn thing and who are NO LONGER WITH THE TEAM.

What a waste.

Case closed!

[QUOTE]

"The proof is in the numbers," isn't that what you wrote? I think you did.

But then you acknowledged that his numbers may have been "grossly exaggerated" in some cases. That the numbers are so far off as to be a joke is not relevant? Which is it? Is the proof in the numbers or not?

The only thing that matters is that whatever numbers someone throws out support the premise that BB is a failure. Whether they're accurate or not is besides the point? Is that basically what you're saying? 

Truth is, I don't think you'll find much support for your conclusions in any numbers that are actual and not made up.

Here's another one, Ocho's contract: The OP said it was 3 years/$18 million and once again just counts it as if that money was actually spent. The truth is is was 3 years/$12 million and He was only actually paid about a third of that. 

Hernandez was probably the worst contract they signed just because of how it turned out. But the OP just lists his contract as $45 million, with no detail. Of course, it wasn't ever $45 million, it was $39.5, and he was not paid anything close to that much, roughly one-fourth with the possibility still in play that they can get relief from next year's dead money.

But, I get it. "Don't bother me with details, just repeat after me, BB is a failed GM, BB is a failed GM, BB is a failed GM..."

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

What a LIAR!

What a waste.

Case closed!

But then you acknowledged that his numbers may have been "grossly exaggerated" in some cases. That the numbers are so far off as to be a joke is not relevant? Which is it? Is the proof in the numbers or not?

The only thing that matters is that whatever numbers someone throws out support the premise that BB is a failure. Whether they're accurate or not is besides the point? Is that basically what you're saying? 

Truth is, I don't think you'll find much support for your conclusions in any numbers that are actual and not made up.

Here's another one, Ocho's contract: The OP said it was 3 years/$18 million and once again just counts it as if that money was actually spent. The truth is is was 3 years/$12 million and He was only actually paid about a third of that. 

Hernandez was probably the worst contract they signed just because of how it turned out. But the OP just lists his contract as $45 million, with no detail. Of course, it wasn't ever $45 million, it was $39.5, and he was not paid anything close to that much, roughly one-fourth with the possibility still in play that they can get relief from next year's dead money.

But, I get it. "Don't bother me with details, just repeat after me, BB is a failed GM, BB is a failed GM, BB is a failed GM..."

Bottom line numbers, Muzz.  Bottom line.

It all adds up to one thing, whether his figures are off or on,  A huge amount of dead money due to failed signings.

There's no other way to look at it.

Hernandez hurt to the tune of 2.5M this year, 7.5 next.  Bad signing, yes!  Regardless of the reason, which were probably a result of ignoring warning signs. 

The same way accruing oft injured players, for value sake, is ignoring warning signs.  They are not value if you have to continue to pay them after you have to replace them.

I didn't even go into 2014 where it will surely be high again.  In fact it already is and in case you don't know it, The Pats are already very close to the cap for next year.

You can't possibly sit there and tell us that failed signings, resulting in the need to replace players and resulting in more DEAD money than you are paying your HoF QB, hasn't hurt this team.  Bottom line!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

What a LIAR!

What a waste.

Case closed!

The only reason why numbers are even brought into the equation on my post is because this argument stems from weather I would of prefered Julious Peppers, over the players we signed. How "value" was the better approach, and how I didn't think it was when talking about a difference making players vs. a 100 plus million of trash. Because that is what we got for all those contracts and time wasted...trash.

I hardly ever in my 4 years on here talk about player contract length/size...why? Because NFL contacts are about as real as Santa Claus. If we had made the attempt to sign a difference maker on defense, it's a virtual certainty that the player would be asked to renogotiate his deal at some point - or he would be cut like Lloyd and his contract would be absorbed into the salary structure the NFL has put in place. It wouldn't of crippled us, it wouldn't of put us in "salary cap hell", it wouldn't of brought this franchise down to it's kness...in fact we may of won another Super Bowl in the process.

That is my point. It is NOT to point out that BB is a terrible GM, because he is not...he has hit a rough stretch, he is as good as anyone else, but to pretend that he is the "greatest of all time" is stupid. To pretend that the mistakes he's made over the last 5 years didn't happen is silly.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I quickly glanced over some of it, some of it was salary cap stuff, some was air pressure statistics involving burst pressures of blowup dolls, some of it was about Brady, etc.

I'm just kidding, I didn't read any of it:)

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

No.

I skimmed through it and did see "let the real fans enjoy the ride with us knowing it's really about Brady at this point."

My translation: new year = same refrain. If the Pats don't play 3 more games and finish the year 3 - 0 it's Brady's fault.

That's sad and doesn't say a lot for BB's team building / 53 man roster approach.

Gronk, Vollmer, Solder ?, Dobson ?, Vilfork, Kelly and Mayo out plus a few others dealing with injuries but if the Pats don't win it all I guess the real fans can point at Brady?

Well anyway, Happy New Year all!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

What a LIAR!

What a waste.

Case closed!

The only reason why numbers are even brought into the equation on my post is because this argument stems from weather I would of prefered Julious Peppers, over the players we signed. How "value" was the better approach, and how I didn't think it was when talking about a difference making players vs. a 100 plus million of trash. Because that is what we got for all those contracts and time wasted...trash.

I hardly ever in my 4 years on here talk about player contract length/size...why? Because NFL contacts are about as real as Santa Claus. If we had made the attempt to sign a difference maker on defense, it's a virtual certainty that the player would be asked to renogotiate his deal at some point - or he would be cut like Lloyd and his contract would be absorbed into the salary structure the NFL has put in place. It wouldn't of crippled us, it wouldn't of put us in "salary cap hell", it wouldn't of brought this franchise down to it's kness...in fact we may of won another Super Bowl in the process.

That is my point. It is NOT to point out that BB is a terrible GM, because he is not...he has hit a rough stretch, he is as good as anyone else, but to pretend that he is the "greatest of all time" is stupid. To pretend that the mistakes he's made over the last 5 years didn't happen is silly.

First of all, it's Julius Peppers.  You're spelling it like someone would mistakenly spell "genious" when they combine the word "generous" and "genius". What a moron.

You also said "Jet's" above which is not a typo. That's not knowing how to use a possessive and a plural, but then again, you're only a Home Ec teacher.

LOL!

Name a better GM in the cap era or walk away. Do that or tell us why the pre cap era is the same challenge for a GM as the cap era.

Let's see if you have the stones to provide the board with either, Cupcake.

Muzwell and I have bludgeoned you on this topic and you still don't get it, because you're dumb and ignorant at the same time.

I would say that any GM that did not waste as much in dead money as they paid Wilfork, Mankins and Brady, in cap for 2012,.........was a better GM

Just imagine who they could have paid, instead of paying players they had to replace because they were garbage.

Here's your sign...........

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Hey rust, thanks for having nothing left to add to a argument but spelling mistakes...who cares how Julious spells his name? (I tried to use irony there rust in case you missed it). And where did I use "jet's"? You'll have to excuse me if I made that mistake - I don't live in total isolation...there are things going on in my house from time to time...kids doing things, phone ringing, wife wondering why I'm wasting time arguing with that "burger king guy".

As for your "name a GM that has done better" question - I already responded in your 4555th thread on the subject. So did 100 other people. Yeah you were owned pretty thoroughly there...kind of got a little secondary embarrassment for you:(

Hey could you give this thing a little spell checky for me? And I'll need those tps reports on my desk by Monday, no excuses.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts