Patriots Contracts

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Re: Patriots Contracts

In response to Patsdateam's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ocho Cinco...traded a 5 and a six for him, then acquired his remaining three years 18 million.

Jonathan Fanene. Cincy laughed as we signed him to a 3 year 12 million dollar deal. They laughed harder when he went home crying, never to be seen again.

Leigh Bodden. 25 million dollar deal. Never made it past his second year into it.

Fred Taylor. 12 million dollar deal. Played four games.

Shaun Ellis. 2 years 8 million. Was supposed to replace Seymore. Instead he literally crapped his pants every Sunday in front of 60k people.

Kyle Arrington. 3 years 12 million

Danny Amendola. 30 million dollar contract

Brandon Llyod. What was it? 15 million

Sciancoe and Fells. 5 million between the both of them...neither one did anything.

Adalious Thomas. 33 million

Mike Wright. 8 million

Aaron Hernandez. 45 million...turned out to be Dexter Morgan

Holt, Galloway, Gaffney, Stallworth. 6 million. Not a single one could even stand on their own two legs.

Robert Gallery, Joseph Addai, Marcus Stroud. What did they cost? Doesn't matter...not a single one of them made it past two days in training camp!

Adrian Wilson. Gave him a 1.5 million dollar retirement gift. Gave one to John Lynch too.

Albert Heynesworth. 2 years 5 million. They had to dress him up and drive him to his court appearances. Then he tried to punch Pepper Johnson in the face. See yeah later'

There is more, but I have to go shopping:(.  Too bad the Patriots didn't do a little better shopping when we had 5 years of salary cap space and a huge window of opportunity...more draft picks than anyone, etc. we were set up for the future, etc...we were smarter than everyone else.

The warnings were out people!

[/QUOTE]

Wow.

[/QUOTE]

You aint seen nothing yet! I'm surprise mthurl hasn't brought up that BB picked Tommy Rogers in a second grade pick up game and Tommy never ever played in the NFL!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No!  You are the biggest liar to ever log on to BDC and are exposed Daily.

So what are you doing here?

Mthurls figures may have been off slightly or grossly in some cases but his message is clear and DEAD ON!  Probably going by memory but it doesn't matter.  The proof is in the numbers.

BB's failed draft and FA accusations have hurt this team, in a big way.

Not only do those failed players have to be replaced but the DEAD money created as a result is HUGE.  This DEAD money prohibits the team from making other accusations and is the reason they are relying on ROOKIES and UDFA's to carry the team.

Just looking at this year and last, the results are obvious, although the failures go back many years.

2013 Dead MONEY, 16,697000, which is more than TB's salary cap hit of 13.8M

2012 Dead MONEY, 22.2M, which is nearly triple TB's cap hit of 8M

Remember how you said TB's salary cap hit has doubled and tripled since 2010?

What a LIAR!

It certainly DOESN'T appear they are wasting $$$$ on their HoF QB, but MORE $$$$ on players who sucked, never contributed a damn thing and who are NO LONGER WITH THE TEAM.

What a waste.

Case closed!

http://www.overthecap.com/teamcap.php?Team=Patriots&Year=2013

[QUOTE]

"The proof is in the numbers," isn't that what you wrote? I think you did.

But then you acknowledged that his numbers may have been "grossly exaggerated" in some cases. That the numbers are so far off as to be a joke is not relevant? Which is it? Is the proof in the numbers or not?

The only thing that matters is that whatever numbers someone throws out support the premise that BB is a failure. Whether they're accurate or not is besides the point? Is that basically what you're saying? 

Truth is, I don't think you'll find much support for your conclusions in any numbers that are actual and not made up.

Here's another one, Ocho's contract: The OP said it was 3 years/$18 million and once again just counts it as if that money was actually spent. The truth is is was 3 years/$12 million and He was only actually paid about a third of that. 

Hernandez was probably the worst contract they signed just because of how it turned out. But the OP just lists his contract as $45 million, with no detail. Of course, it wasn't ever $45 million, it was $39.5, and he was not paid anything close to that much, roughly one-fourth with the possibility still in play that they can get relief from next year's dead money.

But, I get it. "Don't bother me with details, just repeat after me, BB is a failed GM, BB is a failed GM, BB is a failed GM..."

The only reason why numbers are even brought into the equation on my post is because this argument stems from weather I would of prefered Julious Peppers, over the players we signed. How "value" was the better approach, and how I didn't think it was when talking about a difference making players vs. a 100 plus million of trash. Because that is what we got for all those contracts and time wasted...trash.

I hardly ever in my 4 years on here talk about player contract length/size...why? Because NFL contacts are about as real as Santa Claus. If we had made the attempt to sign a difference maker on defense, it's a virtual certainty that the player would be asked to renogotiate his deal at some point - or he would be cut like Lloyd and his contract would be absorbed into the salary structure the NFL has put in place. It wouldn't of crippled us, it wouldn't of put us in "salary cap hell", it wouldn't of brought this franchise down to it's kness...in fact we may of won another Super Bowl in the process.

That is my point. It is NOT to point out that BB is a terrible GM, because he is not...he has hit a rough stretch, he is as good as anyone else, but to pretend that he is the "greatest of all time" is stupid. To pretend that the mistakes he's made over the last 5 years didn't happen is silly.

[/QUOTE]

First of all, it's Julius Peppers.  You're spelling it like someone would mistakenly spell "genious" when they combine the word "generous" and "genius". What a moron.

You also said "Jet's" above which is not a typo. That's not knowing how to use a possessive and a plural, but then again, you're only a Home Ec teacher.

LOL!

Name a better GM in the cap era or walk away. Do that or tell us why the pre cap era is the same challenge for a GM as the cap era.

Let's see if you have the stones to provide the board with either, Cupcake.

Muzwell and I have bludgeoned you on this topic and you still don't get it, because you're dumb and ignorant at the same time.

[/QUOTE]

I would say that any GM that did not waste as much in dead money as they paid Wilfork, Mankins and Brady, in cap for 2012,.........was a better GM

Just imagine who they could have paid, instead of paying players they had to replace because they were garbage.

Here's your sign...........

[/QUOTE]

Any dead money in 2012 was irrelevant considering how LOADED that team last year once BB dealt for Talib.

If he had dead money to the point of it hurting the team, you'd be correct. But, his team was so well built with 3 superrb drafts in a row, it was utterly irrelevant.

Brady's 4th target was bargain basement Brandon Lloyd. He had 74 receptions, 4 TDs and 900 yards receiving.  Read that again. That was his FOURTH favorite guy.

Miami just paid Mike Wallace 13 mil per.  #1 or #2 option for Tannehill....73 receptions, 930 yards and 5 TDs.

Read it and weep. THAT is bad ROI and REAL dead money, moron.  Get to a college, please. It will not hurt you.

You will never win this argument because it was over before it ever started.  Go watch SB 42 AND SB 46 and you'll see a QB who wanted to make history on a big stage and make it about him throwing a lot. lol

There's you answer.

Enjoy knowing the truth!

[/QUOTE]

Dead money is NEVER irrelevant.

Dead money is a result of Draft and FA FAILURES!

DEAD money is a result of POOR decisions concerning team building.

Dead money is cap space you should have to spend and DON"T

2012 Dead money 22.67 M,  Brady's, Wilforks, Mankins cap hit 22.8M.

What a waste of cap space

Here's your sign

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Mthurls figures may have been off slightly or grossly in some cases but his message is clear and DEAD ON!  Probably going by memory but it doesn't matter.  The proof is in the numbers.

Not only do those failed players have to be replaced but the DEAD money created as a result is HUGE.  This DEAD money prohibits the team from making other accusations and is the reason they are relying on ROOKIES and UDFA's to carry the team.

Just looking at this year and last, the results are obvious, although the failures go back many years.

What a LIAR!

It certainly DOESN'T appear they are wasting $$$$ on their HoF QB, but MORE $$$$ on players who sucked, never contributed a damn thing and who are NO LONGER WITH THE TEAM.

What a waste.

Case closed!

[QUOTE]

But then you acknowledged that his numbers may have been "grossly exaggerated" in some cases. That the numbers are so far off as to be a joke is not relevant? Which is it? Is the proof in the numbers or not?

The only thing that matters is that whatever numbers someone throws out support the premise that BB is a failure. Whether they're accurate or not is besides the point? Is that basically what you're saying? 

Truth is, I don't think you'll find much support for your conclusions in any numbers that are actual and not made up.

Here's another one, Ocho's contract: The OP said it was 3 years/$18 million and once again just counts it as if that money was actually spent. The truth is is was 3 years/$12 million and He was only actually paid about a third of that. 

Hernandez was probably the worst contract they signed just because of how it turned out. But the OP just lists his contract as $45 million, with no detail. Of course, it wasn't ever $45 million, it was $39.5, and he was not paid anything close to that much, roughly one-fourth with the possibility still in play that they can get relief from next year's dead money.

But, I get it. "Don't bother me with details, just repeat after me, BB is a failed GM, BB is a failed GM, BB is a failed GM..."

[/QUOTE]

The only reason why numbers are even brought into the equation on my post is because this argument stems from weather I would of prefered Julious Peppers, over the players we signed. How "value" was the better approach, and how I didn't think it was when talking about a difference making players vs. a 100 plus million of trash. Because that is what we got for all those contracts and time wasted...trash.

I hardly ever in my 4 years on here talk about player contract length/size...why? Because NFL contacts are about as real as Santa Claus. If we had made the attempt to sign a difference maker on defense, it's a virtual certainty that the player would be asked to renogotiate his deal at some point - or he would be cut like Lloyd and his contract would be absorbed into the salary structure the NFL has put in place. It wouldn't of crippled us, it wouldn't of put us in "salary cap hell", it wouldn't of brought this franchise down to it's kness...in fact we may of won another Super Bowl in the process.

That is my point. It is NOT to point out that BB is a terrible GM, because he is not...he has hit a rough stretch, he is as good as anyone else, but to pretend that he is the "greatest of all time" is stupid. To pretend that the mistakes he's made over the last 5 years didn't happen is silly.

[/QUOTE]

First of all, it's Julius Peppers.  You're spelling it like someone would mistakenly spell "genious" when they combine the word "generous" and "genius". What a moron.

You also said "Jet's" above which is not a typo. That's not knowing how to use a possessive and a plural, but then again, you're only a Home Ec teacher.

LOL!

Name a better GM in the cap era or walk away. Do that or tell us why the pre cap era is the same challenge for a GM as the cap era.

Muzwell and I have bludgeoned you on this topic and you still don't get it, because you're dumb and ignorant at the same time.

[/QUOTE]

I would say that any GM that did not waste as much in dead money as they paid Wilfork, Mankins and Brady, in cap for 2012,.........was a better GM

Just imagine who they could have paid, instead of paying players they had to replace because they were garbage.

[/QUOTE]

Any dead money in 2012 was irrelevant considering how LOADED that team last year once BB dealt for Talib.

If he had dead money to the point of it hurting the team, you'd be correct. But, his team was so well built with 3 superrb drafts in a row, it was utterly irrelevant.

Brady's 4th target was bargain basement Brandon Lloyd. He had 74 receptions, 4 TDs and 900 yards receiving.  Read that again. That was his FOURTH favorite guy.

Miami just paid Mike Wallace 13 mil per.  #1 or #2 option for Tannehill....73 receptions, 930 yards and 5 TDs.

Read it and weep. THAT is bad ROI and REAL dead money, moron.  Get to a college, please. It will not hurt you.

You will never win this argument because it was over before it ever started.  Go watch SB 42 AND SB 46 and you'll see a QB who wanted to make history on a big stage and make it about him throwing a lot. lol

There's you answer.

Enjoy knowing the truth!

[/QUOTE]

Here's your sign

[/QUOTE]

Pezz, when are you ever going to get a clue about professional football and team building. I should also add when will you get a clue about living in the real world?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

What a LIAR!

What a waste.

Case closed!

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

There's you answer.

Enjoy knowing the truth!

[/QUOTE]

Here's your sign

[/QUOTE]

Pezz, when are you ever going to get a clue about professional football and team building. I should also add when will you get a clue about living in the real world?

[/QUOTE]

A clue?

What would you know about a clue, rustynila?

Hey, I have a clue.  How bout you show us how a loss of available cap due to paying players who are no longer on the team, because they were garbage, is a good thing?

Can you do that, clueless?

I'll wait.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

Rtuinila just bludgeoning Hurlie and Jizzdispenser all in one fell swoop. Absolutely priceless.

BB has Pro Bowlers all over his roster every year, nails now 4 drafts in a row and Jizzdispenser is now bringing up "dead money" with older vets who weren't good enough to make the team, as Brady leads our offense to 13 points in the AFC title game again.

LMAO

[/QUOTE]

Rustynili did no such thing, delusional troll.

Would you care to tell us how 22.67 in dead money is a good thing.

I'll wait

Ps.  Why did they have to pay these vets who weren't good enough for the team?

Where did those failures come from?  The GM?

Waiting

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from khiro822. Show khiro822's posts

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

Rtuinila just bludgeoning Hurlie and Jizzdispenser all in one fell swoop. Absolutely priceless.

BB has Pro Bowlers all over his roster every year, nails now 4 drafts in a row and Jizzdispenser is now bringing up "dead money" with older vets who weren't good enough to make the team, as Brady leads our offense to 13 points in the AFC title game again.

LMAO

[/QUOTE]

Yes.  "Pezz, when are you ever going to get a clue about professional football and team building. I should also add when will you get a clue about living in the real world?"

What a virtual beating that is.

--

Pro bowlers all over his roster yet cannot win a Superbowl for 10 years.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

If he did not have $22M in dead money he could have signed Edelman to a contract that would have kept him here for a few years. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If he did not have $22M in dead money he could have signed Edelman to a contract that would have kept him here for a few years. 

[/QUOTE]

What?  That's false. You and all your phonies always mocked Edelman, calling him Edelwoman and all this crap, drooling over Welkie's stats, telling BB to "pay the man!" and all this crap.

The focus was all about how to pay Welkie. And, the other thing is if he paid Gronk and Hern last offseason, that further means the dead money factor was irrelevant yet again.

Like I said, dead money ain't a problem with how BB runs the cap here. Never has been, never will be.

You won't get away with that crap now, RKrap.

BB controls the leverage here. Always has, always will.    

Krap On...Krap Off...The Krapper.

[/QUOTE]

He blew it on not signing Edelman

2014 is a tight year against the cap for the pats.  Hern's dead money really hurts. You need to educate yourself and face facts. Take a simple Econ course at the community college in Durham, it's close by, it's inexpensive and you should be able to understand it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

LMAO

[/QUOTE]

Yes.  "Pezz, when are you ever going to get a clue about professional football and team building. I should also add when will you get a clue about living in the real world?"

What a virtual beating that is.

--

Pro bowlers all over his roster yet cannot win a Superbowl for 10 years.

[/QUOTE]

Talk to Brady. Teams don't win SBs scoring 14 points in this era.  I am not even sure it would work in 1971. lol

They can't even do it scoring 17 unless the team they're playing pukes all over its collective shoes with a miracle catch off the side of a helment and a HOF Safety draped all over said WR.

Kinda funny, huh?

Last postseason Brady led us to 13, all scored in the first half, never helping our injured D in the second half at all, leaving the final tally of 13 points. Super. The supposed GOAT leads our offense to 13 points at home.  Gives me 2010 divisional rd dousche chills. Shiver.

Again, talk to Brady.  

Also, it hasn't been "10 years", Jets Troll. It has been 7 seasons with Brady playing, not 10.

[/QUOTE]

Nothing to do with Brady whose cap hit was miniscule due to the amount of DEAD money that could have been used to build a better team around him.

Excessive DEAD money means poor team building decisions.  There is no disputing that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is any number of ways to judge a National Football League general manager.

How has he drafted? How has he used free agency? How has his head coach performed? How has he managed the salary cap? Has he secured a franchise quarterback? Has he succeeded in retaining his best players?

Another way to measure his performance is to look at the amount of "dead money" that appears on his salary cap ledger.

In some ways, "dead money," or the salary cap charges that count for players no longer on the team, answer many of those aforementioned questions. The more dead money you have, the worse job you've done making good personnel, financial and planning decisions.

Read more from Journal Sentinel: http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/headlines/green-bay-packers-count-little-dead-money-toward-cap-ed9dj89-201373111.html#ixzz2pBAVI0bH
    Follow us: @JournalSentinel on Twitter

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think you are being somewhat sarcastic here but based on performance and contracts of other QB's in the league Brady is pretty much a bargain at his cap  numbers for the next 3 years.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  Although Mankins is overpaid based on him not performing up to par vs elite front 7s.

[/QUOTE]

Amazingly, I agree.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

LMAO

[/QUOTE]

Rustynili did no such thing, delusional troll.

Would you care to tell us how 22.67 in dead money is a good thing.

I'll wait

Ps.  Why did they have to pay these vets who weren't good enough for the team?

Where did those failures come from?  The GM?

Waiting

[/QUOTE]

It's not a good thing, but:

1. It's not your money.

2. It had ZERO affect on the team because BB traded for Talib and signed Lloyd who helped our team.

3. He had 3 very nice drafts in a row.

If these last 2 points weren't a reality and NE missed the playoffs or got shown up in the divisonal rd, you might have a point. But, as usual, when you try to deflect to protect your image of an infallible Brady in that small brain of yours, your premise is very easy to debunk.

Every team carries dead money. It's impossible not to.  Guys get old overnight, they get hurt, and some get beaten out by a cheaper, younger player.  It's the way it is.  IMO, BB plans for 10 mil per year in this area, with the obvious goal with keeping it as close to 0 as humanly possible.  So, a lot of dead money we ALWAYS carry, as do all teams, is very likely budgeted for, which explains why we went 13-3 last year.  Get it, dummy?

A team would suck if they carried 20 mil in dead money if they weren't built well.

They were built well off the lockout. FACT. All these these dopey franchises who are overrated by the media in the last few years who got lucky or won a title before going over the edge (NYGs, Balt), WERE NOT.

You've just seen why, dumbo.  I am not going to remind me you again. The more I have been right about all my predictions, the more angry your Brady Ball Washers get.

The irony is we either served up SB wins for the Giants on a platter or we gifted a SB berth to Balt out of utter luck with Gronk, Jones and Talib unable in the title game. If that is the best those franchises have, well then, congrats. Our team is looking right down the barrel of another SB run. Their teams are not and won't for years due to poor GM work because they didn't take the flat cap off the lockout seriously. Some spent wildly un the uncapped 2010 and still don't have their books set up properly.

So, your premise is irrelevant, misleading and completely flawed.  We probably beat Baltimore last year if Talib and Jones don't go down and Gronk didn't break his arm again vs Houston. That is of course, assuming Brady had his head on straight with Gronk available. lol

Those situations have NOTHING to do with "dead money".

You're a moron because you think you can bed Brady.  There is no other explanation for such immature and stupid beahvior here.

All you do is shift your stupid arguments from "he drafts bad", to "dead money", to "he didn't get my choice for the trendy FA so I can sleep well under my blankie at night".

Swtiching your crap premises around means you lost and you lost LONG ago.

Don't look now, but we are approaching another postseason where the real knowledgable fans know the D will hold to 20 points or less and all they'll be asking for is no INTs from Brady and to not pass more than 35 times.

LMAO

Brady has nowhere to go but up now. That is the good news.

[/QUOTE]

It's money LOST

It's money that could have been used to build a BETTER TEAM.

It's money lost that could have been used to build a team that wins a Super Bowl.

Here's your sign, in the immortal words of another Bill.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Keep cherry picking! BB is the greatest combo coach GM in modern football history. 12 straight post season appearences. I don't give two hoots about a failure of players as it's not the fault of the coach who acquires the services of guys who had big reps before they got here and that they failed to learn the system they were brought in to play or that they got injured during the process and weren't able to continue to play to their skill levels, BB can lead them to the trough but he can't make them drink the water! I'll take BB over any other guy you can name presently acting as HC/GM.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just doing my part to bring down the hypocrisy here, my friend.

One can't complain about Brady and Mankie and their exorbitant pay in one breath and then suggest the guy who gave them those contracts is the best ever in the next breath.

Well, one can, if that one is okay with looking like a total fool.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I can. That's only one contract of hundreds that I don't agree with. 1 out of 300 over a decade of GM work is incredible.

Mankins is worth more like 5-6 mil per, not 8 mil per.

You're a moron for thinking one small mistake somehow trumps all the other brilliant GM moves.

Check this out. It's a list of fleece jobs by BB, the best GM ever, over the years. Enjoy!

Where does Blount trade rank? December, 31, 2013 DEC 31 5:00 AM ET By Mike Reiss | ESPNBoston.com

After watching one of the most impressive performances by a running back in Patriots history on Sunday, with  LeGarrette Blount breaking a 51-year-old franchise record for all-purpose yards, it led us to hit the rewind button to the day the Patriots acquired Blount. 

In a draft-day deal this past April, the Patriots traded running back  Jeff Demps and a seventh-round pick for Blount. 

Williams Blount In terms of value, it obviously ranks as one of the best deals in Bill Belichick's 14 years running the Patriots' football operation. As for how close to the top, here's one viewpoint of Belichick's top 10 trades from what is often tough to assess from a black-and-white perspective: 

1. Acquiring a 2008 first-round draft choice (eventually turned into  Jerod Mayo) and 2007 fourth-round draft choice (traded for  Randy Moss) in exchange for a 2007 first-round draft choice (28th) which the 49ers used on offensive tackle Joe Staley (April 28, 2007). 

2. Acquiring receiver  Wes Welker from Miami for second- and seventh-round draft choices (March 5, 2007). 

3. Acquiring running back  Corey Dillon from Cincinnati for a second-round pick (April 19, 2004). 

4. Acquiring Baltimore's 2004 first-round pick (turned into  Vince Wilfork) and 2003 second-rounder in exchange for a 2003 first-round pick (19th) used on QB Kyle Boller (April 26, 2003). 

5. Acquiring nose tackle  Ted Washington from Chicago for a fourth-round pick (Aug. 19, 2003). 

6. Acquiring cornerback  Aqib Talib and a seventh-round pick from Tampa Bay in exchange for a fourth-round pick (Nov. 1, 2012). 

7. Acquiring Blount from Tampa Bay for Demps and a seventh-round pick (April 27, 2013). 

8. Acquiring the Lions' second-round pick to select offensive lineman  Matt Light as the Jets were ready to pounce on the next selection and giving up a second-rounder and sixth-rounder to do so (April 21, 2001). 

9. Acquiring a 2003 first-round draft choice from Buffalo for  Drew Bledsoe (April, 21, 2002). 

10. Acquiring a 2012 first-round draft choice (used as a chip to trade up for  Chandler Jones) and a 2011 second-round pick (RB  Shane Vereen) from New Orleans in exchange for a 2011 first-round draft choice (28th) used on running back  Mark Ingram (April 28, 2011).

[/QUOTE]

Certainly trading has by far been BB's strongest suit as a GM.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

12 straight post season appearences.

[/QUOTE]

Wrong.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts