Patriots day 3 camp video

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Patriots day 3 camp video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6_yEq9gWwU

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FcukUPayMe. Show FcukUPayMe's posts

Re: Patriots day 3 camp video

Probably the biggest thing that I noticed was Donte Stallworth getting a few good looks, this combimed with early reports from camp/OTAs and BB's words about him make me feel like hes going to put up a good fight to make the final 53 man roster. 

I feel like Welker, Llyod, Edelman and Slater all have pretty secure spots, the latter two due to their versatility on defense and sepcial teams. So that leaves Gaffney, Branch, Stallworth and longshot Davis to get the last 2 spots (Ebert will start season on either IR or PUP). I don't understand the assumption that Gaffney is a lock or "near lock", he's always been a number three reciever, a decent one at best, and I think a lot of the media is over blowing his fimilarity/rapport with Brady. I could see him getting cut in favor of Stallworth and Branch. But at this very moment I'd put money on Gaffney and Branch making the team, but it can honestly be any combination of the three and I won't be surprised.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to "Re: Patriots day 3 camp video": [QUOTE]Probably the biggest thing that I noticed was Donte Stallworth getting a few good looks, this combimed with early reports from camp/OTAs and BB's words about him make me feel like hes going to put up a good fight to make the final 53 man roster.  I feel like Welker, Llyod, Edelman and Slater all have pretty secure spots, the latter two due to their versatility on defense and sepcial teams. So that leaves Gaffney, Branch, Stallworth and longshot Davis to get the last 2 spots (Ebert will start season on either IR or PUP). I don't understand the assumption that Gaffney is a lock or "near lock", he's always been a number three reciever, a decent one at best, and I think a lot of the media is over blowing his fimilarity/rapport with Brady. I could see him getting cut in favor of Stallworth and Branch. But at this very moment I'd put money on Gaffney and Branch making the team, but it can honestly be any combination of the three and I won't be surprised. Posted by FcukUPayMe[/QUOTE] I think Gaffney was the number 1 in WAS and he led the team with 947 yards. Since leaving NE he's had the best 3 seasons of his career. He's also the only guy on the roster over 6' at 6'2 200 so he brings something different. Lloyd and Welker seem like locks, the rest are anyone's guess but they could keep seven.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots day 3 camp video:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Patriots day 3 camp video": I think Gaffney was the number 1 in WAS and he led the team with 947 yards. Since leaving NE he's had the best 3 seasons of his career. He's also the only guy on the roster over 6' at 6'2 200 so he brings something different. Lloyd and Welker seem like locks, the rest are anyone's guess but they could keep seven.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

I didn't know Gaffney was 6'2".  I like that, we need a WR or two taller then 6'

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

thanks for posting the video, I thoroughly enjoyed it!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots day 3 camp video:
    [QUOTE]Probably the biggest thing that I noticed was Donte Stallworth getting a few good looks, this combimed with early reports from camp/OTAs and BB's words about him make me feel like hes going to put up a good fight to make the final 53 man roster.  I feel like Welker, Llyod, Edelman and Slater all have pretty secure spots, the latter two due to their versatility on defense and sepcial teams. So that leaves Gaffney, Branch, Stallworth and longshot Davis to get the last 2 spots (Ebert will start season on either IR or PUP). I don't understand the assumption that Gaffney is a lock or "near lock", he's always been a number three reciever, a decent one at best, and I think a lot of the media is over blowing his fimilarity/rapport with Brady. I could see him getting cut in favor of Stallworth and Branch. But at this very moment I'd put money on Gaffney and Branch making the team, but it can honestly be any combination of the three and I won't be surprised.
    Posted by FcukUPayMe[/QUOTE]

all 3 are gonna fight.
    if branch is gonna help in any way he should be put on the shelf till the end of the season (not that that's how its going down). doesnt have the legs to make it through. and cant reliably get open. but sometimes, hes the only one whos right where he needs to be.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Good video. Btw whos that hot chick in yellow at 6:01.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RANDIBUS81. Show RANDIBUS81's posts

Offense looks good. The rookie RB's time is now. They should be at least average with this WR corp. Stallworth and Gaffney look like they haven't lost a step. Can't wait to see the D in the preseason.

9. This post has been removed.