Patriots/Dolphins game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Patriots/Dolphins game thread

I thought the experiment was over? =D 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots/Dolphins game thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots/Dolphins game thread : Unfortunately we'll get a better look at Hoyer in the 2nd half.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]
    Can we name a BU QB that looked great out of the shute, with so little game play over the season, other than Vick?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

For every stupid Edelman hater on this blog - there you go - you have 3rd Qb who can run back punts - that's why BB is coaching and you aren't

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Outkast1978. Show Outkast1978's posts

EDELMAN WOW THIS KID WANTS TO STICK AROUND

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

EDELMEN is a BEAST!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Julian has the ability to be one of the really good punt returners in the NFL. He has a knack for making people miss, and once he's in the open field, he's gone..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

heavy dose of lawfirm  in the 2nd half

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Cut Tcal =)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Nice to see Edelman have a great game

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Palmer is doing his best to help the Ravens win today.. another pick while the Bengals are driving in the Ravens' end of the field!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Wow - Edelman's having a coming out party - terrific return, and a great job of the initial blocker backing off on what would have been a block in the back.  Guess we won't be seeing TB in the 2nd half - oh well, GO PATS!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots/Dolphins game thread : Can we name a BU QB that looked great out of the shute, with so little game play over the season, other than Vick?
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

I'm joking but I'll say Tom Brady and Big Ben was OK.  Those 2 come to mind quick.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GeneSteratore. Show GeneSteratore's posts

Cut Edelman.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]For every stupid Edelman hater on this blog - there you go - you have 3rd Qb who can run back punts - that's why BB is coaching and you aren't
    Posted by qball369[/QUOTE]

Qball:  don't remember there being too many Edelman "haters" on this blog - have seen some critical, but not really "hating."  Heck, haven't seen enough of him this year (prior to this game) to  form any kind of opinion.  I know one thing though - kid's playing his buttocks off today - GO PATS!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjcaesar. Show kjcaesar's posts

OH guys I just saw price wearing #17, guess we will finally get a chance to see him in the second half.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

What does the house say about Brady in the second half?  One series at most?  Need to see some more BJGE.. all he needs is 38 yards!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

God i have this in screen smudge on my 26" vizio HDTV and i call up Vizio to see if they will let me return it to were i bought it and get a new one, and they tell me they want me to send them pictures of the screen smudge  and they will  get back to me in 24 to 48 hours. Its almost like they dont believe me or something .

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]Palmer is doing his best to help the Ravens win today.. another pick while the Bengals are driving in the Ravens' end of the field!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

That game won't matter.

Bitchburgh is blasting Clevland back to the stone age.

Although, interestingly enough, it looks like the Chefs don't want that #3 seed very badly.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots/Dolphins game thread : Qball:  don't remember there being too many Edelman "haters" on this blog - have seen some critical, but not really "hating."  Heck, haven't seen enough of him this year (prior to this game) to  form any kind of opinion.  I know one thing though - kid's playing his buttocks off today - GO PATS!
    Posted by gr82bme[/QUOTE]

There was a thread 3/4 days ago that was titled "the Price is Wrong" - which obviously was originally about Price but moved on to Edelman  - one guy(Patsfan76) writes that he heard David Givens on WEEI saying the reason that Edelman's isn't playing is because his practice habits are poor - how about Edelman isn't playing because of a guy named Wes Welker - and anyway - Edelman is returning punts well, and filling the 3rd QB role without having to waste a spot on it

FYI - Edelman has been a practice player of the week 4 times this year - doesn't sound like a guy who is dogging it

I don't fall in love with any players - but its hard not to root for a hard working underdog like Edelman

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]God i have this in screen smudge on my 26" vizio HDTV and i call up Vizio to see if they will let me return it to were i bought it and get a new one, and they tell me they want me to send them pictures of the screen smudge  and they will  get back to me in 24 to 48 hours. Its almost like they dont believe me or something .
    Posted by R3S1N20[/QUOTE]

I never herd of screen smudge on an LCD TV.  Can you upload a image?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

14-2...again!!!

504 Points and counting.....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from HipHopHooray. Show HipHopHooray's posts

I say keep Brady in for one more score, TD preferably, and then get him the hell out of there. Begin to work Welker out of the offense as well, let Tate, Slater, Eldemen and Price show what they got.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots/Dolphins game thread : I'm joking but I'll say Tom Brady and Big Ben was OK.  Those 2 come to mind quick.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]
    That's true....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I love that Pick 6 commercial.