Patriots/Dolphins game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Re: Patriots/Dolphins game thread

In Response to Re: Patriots/Dolphins game thread:
    [QUOTE]I don´t like the in & out for Brady... he`s just to valuable for the team... i hope bill let him rest. So glad for J. Edelman... he can be huge in the playoffs returning punts and playing 5 - 10 snaps a game.  
    Posted by auchhhhhhhhhhh[/QUOTE]

Out in my garage, having a smoke, the radio guys brought up a good point - they think BB was putting in Hoyer as a situational drill, in that he might, in the middle of a series, have to come in if TB gets dinged up or hurt for a few plays.  Makes the best sense, because other than that, I wouldn't know why they'd do that.  Also, I figure BB has a reason, whether or not I can understand it - heck, I'm not gonna' doubt him - LOL :).  GO PATS!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots/Dolphins game thread : Unofficially needs 38 yds.
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

it would be good going into playoffs last time we had a 1000 yd back we one it all

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots/Dolphins game thread : I never herd of screen smudge one LCD TV.  Can you upload a image?
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Its the best way i can describe it, to be particular it looks like the Crystals in this small lightning rod shaped area in the bottom right corner just isnt there anymore

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]I say keep Brady in for one more score, TD preferably, and then get him the hell out of there. Begin to work Welker out of the offense as well, let Tate, Slater, Eldemen and Price show what they got.
    Posted by HipHopHooray[/QUOTE]

Welker isn't even in uniform for this game sir - he was deactivated - perhaps you missed that

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]I say keep Brady in for one more score, TD preferably, and then get him the hell out of there. Begin to work Welker out of the offense as well, let Tate, Slater, Eldemen and Price show what they got.
    Ummm... did you miss the memo?  Welker is not in the game!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

working on getting PICS were you can see what im talking about its tough to get it to show up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots/Dolphins game thread :  it would be good going into playoffs last time we had a 1000 yd back we one it all
    Posted by wolfwood[/QUOTE]
    True, but not a "must have".  Remember, BJGE really didn't get much playing time until after Maroney left.  I'd say he put in these yards in 12 - 13 games of just about FT play.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]Prediction: Eric Moore will be a starting OLB next year for the Pats. Off-season they have him learn OLB in the 3-4 and he will provide the pass rushing playmaker Pats have so desperately needed since departure Vrabel. Moore and Cunnungham will be a beautiful team.  With rookies Akeem Ayers or Justin Houston providing back-up.
    Posted by CanadianPat[/QUOTE]

Interesting idea. He's definitely a hungry guy who wants a spot on this team; he's playing well above what anyone could have imagined for a guy coming out of the UFL...whatever that is.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Who was calling for Edelmann's release a few weeks ago?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots/Dolphins game thread : There was a thread 3/4 days ago that was titled "the Price is Wrong" - which obviously was originally about Price but moved on to Edelman  - one guy(Patsfan76) writes that he heard David Givens on WEEI saying the reason that Edelman's isn't playing is because his practice habits are poor - how about Edelman isn't playing because of a guy named Wes Welker - and anyway - Edelman is returning punts well, and filling the 3rd QB role without having to waste a spot on it FYI - Edelman has been a practice player of the week 4 times this year - doesn't sound like a guy who is dogging it I don't fall in love with any players - but its hard not to root for a hard working underdog like Edelman
    Posted by qball369[/QUOTE]

Qball:  I remember the thread, but also though it was about Price, so I didn't read it - LOL :).  Oh well, guess the guy's responding to his critics today.  And yes, I've like the guy since he was drafted.  Saw Woodhead walking around the sidelines, didn't look too badly hurt - hope it's not a concussion - but just in case, it's comforting to know that Edelman can step in and create some positive yards either as a WR or a returner.  GO PATS!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Welker is not playing today - he is inactive.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots/Dolphins game thread : Its the best way i can describe it, to be particular it looks like the Crystals in this small lightning rod shaped area in the bottom right corner just isnt there anymore
    Posted by R3S1N20[/QUOTE]

That's Pixel dropout and it's not good.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]Who was calling for Edelmann's release a few weeks ago?
    Posted by 4Adam13[/QUOTE]

Those folks won't be coming here today to own up to that:)

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

[QUOTE]I love that Pick 6 commercial.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

i did  the same thign wathcing that game  was rooting for NO all the way

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots/Dolphins game thread : That's Pixel dropout and it's not good.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Thats Why im trying to get a new one its like surgery , i dont know exactly what there gonna see in the pics, Taking pics of a TV doesnt work to well.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots/Dolphins game thread : Qball:  I remember the thread, but also though it was about Price, so I didn't read it - LOL :).  Oh well, guess the guy's responding to his critics today.  And yes, I've like the guy since he was drafted.  Saw Woodhead walking around the sidelines, didn't look too badly hurt - hope it's not a concussion - but just in case, it's comforting to know that Edelman can step in and create some positive yards either as a WR or a returner.  GO PATS!
    Posted by gr82bme[/QUOTE]

You and I think alike - I personally think Woodhead is fine after seeing him walking the sidelines - but Edelman can fill his Faulk -type role in the passing game if for some reason Woodhead can't go in the first playoff game - let's hope it doesn't come to that though - Woodhead is the man!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots/Dolphins game thread : That's Pixel dropout and it's not good.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Thats a Vizio....unfortunately.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots/Dolphins game thread : That game won't matter. Bitchburgh is blasting Clevland back to the stone age. Although, interestingly enough, it looks like the Chefs don't want that #3 seed very badly.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Hopefully blasting Manginnna back to the unemployment line.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

GRONK

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Thats a Vizio....unfortunately.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

damn Brady is making it look so simple and easy !!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

It is insane that Brady is still in there.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

chew up th clock and run th ball

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

com on wheres the law firm?