Re: Patriots/Dolphins game thread

In Response to Re: Patriots/Dolphins game thread:
    PRICELESS
    Posted by tcal2-

Perfect title for a new thread !!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Brady has wrapped up the MVP unless the writers. with sympathy votes for Vick and his "back story" decide to vote for him. 
    Posted by agcsbill

I don't care if Vick has a perfect passer rating and throws 5 TDs, 400 yards of passing and zero turnovers.  TB was without a doubt, the best QB in the league by any measurable standard and the MVP of the team with the best record in the league including about 7 wins over teams that will be in the playoffs this year (jeez, was that Browns game a weird happing or what).  Either way, TB's performance this year (and BB's as well) should not be denied by sports writers who have a soft spot for reclimation/redemption stories.  Anything less than a TB MVP is pure farce - period!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CanadianPat. Show CanadianPat's posts

Ravens are the most over-rated team in the NFL ... Offense is crap despite having 3 solid WRs.  D-fence is old and lousy agst the pass.  They better pray they avoid Old Horse Face in the 1st round.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanUK. Show PatsFanUK's posts

that PI was was a jackwagon call.... if anyone has a soundbar.. my whole house heard the ref say "I gave you that one"  almost a roit  happened in my living room... wife was dispatched to the store for more beer.
    Posted by jmfpatpatriot7575

Yeah, I heard that as well - and he repeated it 2 or 3 times. A shame, but the only minor blip in an other wise perfect week 17 performance.

No injuries (assuming Woodhead is fine, and he looked OK to me)
    Hoyer getting good minutes and looking comfortable
    Edelman, Tate and Price all making good contributions
    etc.

Can't ask for much more than that..?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CanadianPat. Show CanadianPat's posts

It is way too early to say, but if Price is indeed a legit NFL WR AND same goes for Tate (I think Tate is ...) then Pats don't have to use any of their R1 or R2 draft picks for a WR ... that is going to allow us to reload the OL with young talent and get the Pass rushing OLB we desperately need and a young top gun DE.

This means the 2nd DYNASTY  is here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

It is way too early to say, but if Price is indeed a legit NFL WR AND same goes for Tate (I think Tate is ...) then Pats don't have to use any of their R1 or R2 draft picks for a WR ... that is going to allow us to reload the OL with young talent and get the Pass rushing OLB we desperately need and a young top gun DE. This means the 2nd DYNASTY  is here.
    Posted by CanadianPat

i think tate made a statement,  but i htink its still too early to tell on price

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Great regular season!

I LOVE when the Patriots go 14-2...good things seem to happen!!!

Sections
Shortcuts