Patriots / Falcons Tickets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucky13calistyle. Show lucky13calistyle's posts

Patriots / Falcons Tickets

I'm sorry to use the forum in this way but I'm hoping some of you know exactly what I'm talking about/going through.

My parents have long been season ticket holders and rarely ever miss a game, I on the other hand have been on the waiting list going on 10 years now.

I am hoping to accompany my parents to the Sept. 27th Patriots/Falcons game while taking my girlfriend to her first Patriots game ever...  As you can imagine, I have had ZERO luck finding reasonably priced tickets.

I am fully aware of any and all Patriots ticketing/conduct rules and believe me when I say that I take them very seriously.  With that said I am hoping someone on the forum may have a pair of tickets to the Patriots/Falcons game on Sept. 27th that they would be willing to sell me at or just above face value.

I would like to thank you in advance for any and all considerations.

You can contact me at lrcarlso@yahoo.com

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucky13calistyle. Show lucky13calistyle's posts

Re: Patriots / Falcons Tickets

p.s. the screen name is from when I lived in California for work... I was born, raised, and currently reside in Braintree, MA

Thanks again!!!