Patriots Fan Predictions Contest

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCDottie. Show BDCDottie's posts

Patriots Fan Predictions Contest

We've launched a pick 'em contest on Boston.com -- predict who will win each of the Patriots' 16 regular-season games, answer 6 tiebreaker questions, and you're entered.

First Prize is a $300 gift card to the Patriots Pro Shop (also usable if you live out of the town and have to order online), an autographed photo of Tom Brady, and lunch with Globe Patriots beat writer Greg Bedard. There are prizes for two runners-up.

You have to be 18 to enter, and it's just one entry per person.

Here are more details and the entry form. Can you go 16-0?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Re: Patriots Fan Predictions Contest

That's pretty cool

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This is a cool contest. Will enter for sure!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from brady-is-clutch. Show brady-is-clutch's posts

i made my pics (13-3) i think we might lose at pitt ( i know the pats own them but still) at the jests, at philly, i picked them to win the super bowl over the pack-payback for super bowl 31, TB throws for 38 TD's, haynesworth will get 7 sacks (little low i know but i cant imagine more) and gostowski will get 90 points, i hope i win or lose for a 19-0 record (i know wishfull thinking but im still not over that SB 42 loss)and i will not be over it until the pats, brady, BB get # 4

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots Fan Predictions Contest:
    [QUOTE]i made my pics (13-3) i think we might lose at pitt ( i know the pats own them but still) at the jests, at philly, i picked them to win the super bowl over the pack-payback for super bowl 31, TB throws for 38 TD's, haynesworth will get 7 sacks (little low i know but i cant imagine more) and gostowski will get 90 points, i hope i win or lose for a 19-0 record (i know wishfull thinking but im still not over that SB 42 loss)and i will not be over it until the pats, brady, BB get # 4
    Posted by brady-is-clutch[/QUOTE]
    Awesome!  Thanks for posting!! I used your guesses with exception to gostowski.  I put 91 points for him!  Figured 90 was a tad low.

Rule #1.... never post your guesses to a contest!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I got 15-1.  I don't really think we will lose to the Steelers, but its on Oct 30, and I think we will lose to someone, and I'm DARNED if I'm going to say it's a loss to the JESTS.  Superbowl victory over the Saints.  I choose to believe the defense is fixed, and thats all we really need anyway.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

12-4

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

14-2. Losses to the Eagles and Chargers only because we have had some very near-misses against them in recent years. 109 for Ghost. Super victory over the pack with Brady throwing 38 TDs along the way. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

I filled it out but I could not submit... I couldn't pick them to go undefeated and frankly I would HATE to go into any game having picked them to lose. It would be a bad feeling to have even the slightest part of me hoping for a loss.

So I couldn't do it. Just couldn't...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots Fan Predictions Contest : Yes they do, I can attest to this.  They banned some of my photoshops last year, lol!
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]
    Did they ban your Woodhead photoshop?  I would like you to post that one again if you would please.
    Thx

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

I was going to enter but saw that one of the prizes was lunch with Bedard, no thanks! Change it to ''Dinner with Dottie'' and then i'll enter!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots Fan Predictions Contest : Did they ban your Woodhead photoshop?  I would like you to post that one again if you would please. Thx
    Posted by 347pg[/QUOTE]

Naw, they banned some Suggs pictures I did.

Here is the Woodhead you requested.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Awesome pic !

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots Fan Predictions Contest : Naw, they banned some Suggs pictures I did. Here is the Woodhead you requested.

Awesome!  Thank you very much.  Dude, you should hire a plastics company to mold these for you, put a small radio (antenna in the little branch) in it, tuneable to the station that carries Pats games, and sell them on game day for $50 bucks.  You'd make yourself a millionaire!
    Thanks again.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Did I read it correctly they can't pony up more then $300? I don't live instate, if I win the lunch thing King you want it?  lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]14-2. Losses to the Eagles and Chargers only because we have had some very near-misses against them in recent years. 109 for Ghost. Super victory over the pack with Brady throwing 38 TDs along the way. 
    Posted by DynastyXXXVI[/QUOTE]

Can't see us losing to the Chargers at home.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots Fan Predictions Contest : Can't see us losing to the Chargers at home.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]
    go back to Kansas Toto, that's where you would be wronggaaa

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from apa327. Show apa327's posts

my wife and I sent in our predictions, but can't seem to find the results, can you help us please. apa_327@yahoo.com. and bassmaster21998@yahoo.com

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots Fan Predictions Contest : go back to Kansas Toto, that's where you would be wronggaaa
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

dude, you guys looked like crap against the woeful vikings. what makes you think you're gonna come into NE and put up any kinda fight against our death star offense?

be honest you're defense didn't stop the vikings passing game, mcnabb did. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from par72. Show par72's posts

I predict Belichick joins Theo & Tito in Chicago and coaches Da Bears

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots Fan Predictions Contest : Naw, they banned some Suggs pictures I did. Here is the Woodhead you requested.
    Those new helmets look sweet! Have they been tested for concusion-less viabilities? I want one!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

BDCDottie You and the staff at Boston.com seem to be having trouble seeing the obvious. No posts except this in over two weeks. Nobody's interested in your contest. Maybe it's time you take your obnoxious red thread title down.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Dottie, what's the deal with the game thread posts taking a few minutes to update?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCDottie. Show BDCDottie's posts

Hi tcal ... we're doing some work on the back end related to the new BostonGlobe.com subscriptions and user registrations, and it's affecting lots of things on the site. The company that supplies these forums and our article comments is tied into our registration system, so any work on that appears to be affecting everything the company hosts for us. We're working through it ... sorry!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Thanks for the info Dottie

Sections
Shortcuts