patriots fines

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

patriots fines

@jeffphowe A bunch of Pats-Jets fines to report: Dennard, Wilfork, Buchanan $7,875 for punching an opponent. Chandler Jones $15,750 for roughing QB.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: patriots fines

Ridiculous! Simply Ridiculous!! 

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

here some fines for the Bucs players after last week

Wow. Bucs defenders Adrian Clayborn ($21K), Ahmad Black ($21K) and Dashon Goodson

($100K) combined for

$142,000 last week in fines.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

Mangold delivers the cheapshot, acts like it wasn't a shot at the knees from behind out of bounds, and he skirts a fine?

And people wonder why Goodell is the laughingstock of commissioners these days?

how do you get a ruffing penalty and not a fine.

I have never trusted the NFLdealing with the Pats. too many New Yorkers I believe. The whole thing was started by Mangold. How does he get nothing. The way they fine today , he should have gotten 15k as it was his first time. But this is bs, and no suspension for hitting a ref? Really? Really??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

That was a really lame ruffing the QB too....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Don't think Dennard's being fined for throwing a punch will have any impact on his legal situation, but he seems to have a light trigger to get involved in fisticuffs.

Living well is the best revenge.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Would love to see Jones appeal the fine...roughing the QB my azzz....I'll keep sayin' it...you give Goodell enough time he will damage the game..

Sections
Shortcuts