Patriots get away with violating they very own "Brady Rule"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Patriots get away with violating they very own

Sounds like a Jets fan frustrated with the 43 year drought. Bring back Weeb so goin down can feel good again!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

So What! 

Go complain to someone who give's a sh*t.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I'm OK with it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Just imagine being a Jet's fan.. 43 years of rebuilding.. wow that's enough to drive any man crazy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Wow.

Ignorant you say?

So if a player is on the ground, apparently they can't try to tackle the QB?

Wow.

Go READ...I'm sorry, have someone READ TO YOU the actual rule clown. Then come back and cry some more.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Sanchez was toast that drive regardless

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

What a lot of pent up anger....

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What a lot of pent up anger....

[/QUOTE]

ya. 44 years worth.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

In response to PatsGoinDown2012's comment:
    [QUOTE]

According to the BRADY RULE if you are on the ground you CANNOT tackle the QB below the knees, so bite me you piece of crap loser!

[/QUOTE]

No, that is not what the rule says.  The rule says you cannot lunge at the QB's knees.  The Pats player did not lunge at Sanchez.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Sounds like you got a away with violating the stupid rule. You are perilously close to violatng the r*tarded rule.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

[QUOTE]

The problem is you idiots would be crying if that happened to Brady.  This is how hypocritical you are.  What is good enough for Brady is good enough for the other 31 QBs in the league.  Stuff it!!!!

[/QUOTE]

If it was a dangerous play that could injure one of our team's players?  Absolutely, every fan in the league would.

Of course, that was neither a dangerous play, nor an illegal one.  Only a troll would complain about it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

No anger, just would like the Patriots treated like the other 31 teams in the league instead of them always getting special treatment.  Rules are rules even for teams that cheat!

[/QUOTE]

No anger, no none at all. I can see that, thanks for reassuring us though. And by the way, youre also blind. Sanchez pulled the ball down, then lifted it up again, THEN had it knocked out of his hand. The tuck rule does not apply in that case. Plus, I mean, you realize that was last week right? But yeah, we all understand that the refs got together and communed about how they could stick it to the Jests and not use the patented tuck rule against the Pats. Youve convinced me. Jets suck, proved it today at home.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Why is it you idiots complain every time a call doesn't go your way, but when you blatently violate a rule you get all smug and its okay?  Its even worse when you violate a rule that your very QB caused to be created in 2009, the Brady Rule.

The tackle by #96 against Sanchez was in direct violation of the Brady Rule and should have been penalized 15 yards and kept the Jets drive alive.  For those of you that are too ignorant and stupid to know the rules, the Brady Rule states that if you are not blocked or tackled into the QB, you cannot dive or lunge for the QBs at or below the knees.  Your player clearly was on the ground and dived at Sanchez's legs so he should have been penalized. 

If you don't agree with me, then you are also disagreeing with the NFL because the NFL's own Mike Perieria said the same thing and that Tripplett missed the call and probably didn't have the balls to make the call.  Once again the refs bail out the Patriots and they win a game they didn't deserve to win. 

Oh, and by the way, the PI call that kept your drive alive in OT and allowed you to kick the game winning FG when you would have had to punt was BS as well.  You tell me why the ref that was standing 4 feet away doesn't make the call, but then your whiney butt players and coaches complain and the flag comes from 25 yards away.  Once again the refs come to the rescue of the Patriots and give them an undeserved victory.  How can you people sleep at night know that your team has to CHEAT to win?  I will never understand that!

[/QUOTE]

:  )

[/QUOTE]

JetsFan shows up again.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No anger, no none at all. I can see that, thanks for reassuring us though. And by the way, youre also blind. Sanchez pulled the ball down, then lifted it up again, THEN had it knocked out of his hand. The tuck rule does not apply in that case. Plus, I mean, you realize that was last week right? But yeah, we all understand that the refs got together and communed about how they could stick it to the Jests and not use the patented tuck rule against the Pats. Youve convinced me. Jets suck, proved it today at home.

[/QUOTE]

Not the rule he's talking about.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to MattC05's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not the rule he's talking about.

[/QUOTE]

So hes saying that Ninkovitch dove at Snachez' knees? Man, thats even dumber. Not even close. LOL....What a whining little troll.