Patriots Getting Nervous!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

Re: Patriots Getting Nervous!

Classic. Nice post.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

LOL. Sunday cannot get here any sooner!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yellowsubmarine. Show yellowsubmarine's posts

this is great. cromartie if a bumbling moron.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

In Response to Patriots Getting Nervous!:

A stellar job of reporting. The NY Post should hire you!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksilvia723. Show ksilvia723's posts

Your time and wit are appreciated by all Pats fans.  Can't wait for Sunday's smackdown.  GO PATS!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ben-umass. Show ben-umass's posts

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.-Yoda

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots Getting Nervous!:
    [QUOTE]Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. And suffering means you are a Jets fan-Yoda
    Posted by ben-umass[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeFoyFan. Show JoeFoyFan's posts

Prediction: Cromartie will play out-of-control to try and justify his trash talk and be called for, at least, 3 pass interference calls.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

In Response to Patriots Getting Nervous!:
    [QUOTE]In an increasing sign of the anxiety the Patriots are feeling in their divisional matchup against the Jets, the Patriots have elevated their "non-trash talk" approach to previously unseen levels.  After repeatedly being accused of "pointing and making body gestures" by an increasingly in control and calm Jets team, Brady shrugged his shoulders and said "I don't know", a very telling "I don't know", I might add.  It is almost like he doesn't care what the Jets and their corpulent leader are saying. Bill Belichick ,apparently increasingly worried about statements coming from his counterpart down Route 95, cracked a smile and said "he wouldn't be doing any tackling on Sunday".  What? Excuse me?  Is this the way the team's head honcho should be leading by example?  Will he lose the support of the locker room after such nonsense?  We'll find out Sunday. As if that weren't enough, anonymous sources have reported that that Patriots management & coaching staff have no pictures posted on the internet of their wives having sex with other men.  Belichick claims that is a personal issue and will not discuss his lack of being a pervert with the media. This nervousness has clearly bene picked by Jets DB Antonio Cromartie, who wisely jumped all over the Patriots inactive trashtalking and called Brady an @*#!%.  Brady may claim that he doesn't know how to pronounce it or doesn't know what that means, or if he's really worried - he may NOT EVEN RESPOND.  The NFL will not remark whether Brady can put that name on his jersey for Sunday's game, but have noted that the Minnesoat native singer formerly known as Prince did have a Vikings jersey made with his new symbol name back in the late 90's and the number "84" on it.  Apparently, the number was that of an obscure wide receiver playing around that time that has won as many Super Bowls as the Jets have since Nixon was sworn into office. Although things can change drastically in a few weeks in the NFL, it is unlikely that the Pats-Jets will be much different than their last meeting, in which the similarly confident, brash talking Jets scared the Patriots into a subpar performance with their mind games .
    Posted by pauldeba[/QUOTE]

Yes, we are anxious (atleast I am) - Jests are a good team and the way they handled Manning was impressive.

I assume that Jets are not nervous at all and are supremely confident!

I guess that is why there is so much talk - before the game from the !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Jets and their coach are idiots. They are just making fools of themselves.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Agree on Cromartie playing out of control and position.

Whoever he is on, expect lateral routes and out and ups on him, so when he overcompensates on the lateral move, someone like Tate or Branch will school him.

His only skill set is long strides/size/athleticism.  He's dumb as a bag of rocks, it takes him a while to cut in and out of his breaks, and he cannot tackle/is a wuss.

Just run sweeps to his side with Gronk/Crump and Mankins leading the way.

lol

And don't think for a second they aren't charting some plays JUST like this one listed above to go right at that big mouth.

He's barked up the wrong tree this week.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peduncle72. Show Peduncle72's posts

[QUOTE]Agree on Cromartie playing out of control and position. Whoever he is on, expect lateral routes and out and ups on him, so when he overcompensates on the lateral move, someone like Tate or Branch will school him. His only skill set is long strides/size/athleticism.  He's dumb as a bag of rocks, it takes him a while to cut in and out of his breaks, and he cannot tackle/is a wuss. Just run sweeps to his side with Gronk/Crump and Mankins leading the way. lol And don't think for a second they aren't charting some plays JUST like this one listed above to go right at that big mouth. He's barked up the wrong tree this week.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

I completely agree, they never auctually say it, they dont make it look too intentional, but when people do stuff like this, they choose to abuse... I am looking for Brady to put a few out on Cromartie as a reminder.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Although things can change drastically in a few weeks in the NFL, it is unlikely that the Pats-Jets will be much different than their last meeting, in which the similarly confident, brash talking Jets scared the Patriots into a subpar performance with their mind games.

45 to 3? subpar performance???????????

with all the trash talk coming outta new jork I will quote admiral yamamoto after his cowardly attack on pearl harbor.

" I fear all we have done was awakened a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve."

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick8795. Show Rick8795's posts

Yeah, nervous they don't win by at least three TD's...

It's pretty sad when teams try to win the game without actually playing one. My advice fwiw to the NYJ's is to get away from the microphones and get back to the practice field; you're going to have to play a big game against a good team (understating things BB style).

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nbdev1234. Show nbdev1234's posts

Awesome post!

I think Belichik is scared.  He knows last time Ryan and company talked like this, what happened....oh wait, that was before the Dec blowout game and we won, um, 45-3.  

He is bored...

BRING ON THE STEELERS or RAVENS!  So we can play some real men.  (Can you imagine Harbaugh or Tomlin or Reed or Polamalu saying this stuff??)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]Awesome post! I think Belichik is scared.  He knows last time Ryan and company talked like this, what happened....oh wait, that was before the Dec blowout game and we won, um, 45-3.   He is bored... BRING ON THE STEELERS or RAVENS!  So we can play some real men.  (Can you imagine Harbaugh or Tomlin or Reed or Polamalu saying this stuff??)
    Posted by nbdev1234[/QUOTE]

I can see Suggs saying this..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]Although things can change drastically in a few weeks in the NFL, it is unlikely that the Pats-Jets will be much different than their last meeting, in which the similarly confident, brash talking Jets scared the Patriots into a subpar performance with their mind games . 45 to 3? subpar performance??????????? with all the trash talk coming outta new jork I will quote admiral yamamoto after his cowardly attack on pearl harbor. " I fear all we have done was awakened a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve."
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

Good catch - I will be happy with a similar subpar performance.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kildog. Show kildog's posts

Headline:  Inarticulate Patriots vs Bombastic Jets, final score speaks for New England  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from murphylo. Show murphylo's posts

Nervous, No!  Excited, yes!  I feel like a little kid and Christmas is only a couple of days away!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

As I have mentioned before, I'm like a kid on Christmas eve right now!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LMAO, it sounds like the jests are the ones getting nervous, waiting to hear what tutti frutti sanchez has to say next

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Anyone can see that Ryan is doing this because he's insecure, and his insecurity--like most coaching traits--is rubbing off on his team. General U. S. Grant said that the soliders who talked the most trash while waiting to go into battle were the first ones to run when it started. Good soldiers were usually the ones that stood there and said nothing. That whole "burying the football" thing was ridiculous. Belichick probably doesn't keep game balls, and if he did, he found one he'd say "pick it up and use it to practice so we don't get our butts handed to us again." All of this is stupid, and the only thing that scares me is the idea that NY will somehow stumble into a victory and then claim they knew it all along. I doubt that happens, but..... I don't think it will be another 45-3, but I think the Patriots will take care of business.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Update: DWoody out for the year; placed in IR.

Yeah, the jets fans keep trying to win it off the field, but the bottom line is: The game will be played on Sunday.

Of course, if we get any more updates like that (above), they will lose off the field (on paper; in the papers), as well.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

You know what absolutely blows my mind?
    How is it that people keep bringing up the Ravens playoff loss as something to hang their hat on? Yes, it was in the playoffs. Yes, it was embarassing. But how many times have the Patriots embarassed other teams this year? And how many times have they themselves been embarassed? Let's make a 19 point deficit the standard for "embarassed".
    They were embarassed once by the Browns.
    They have embarassed the Dolphins (twice), Bills, Jets, Bears, Lions. You could easily argue that they wiped the field with the Bengals and the Steelers, as they had commanding 2nd half leads. That was before the defense really learned how to play a 60 minute game. They've done that 4 of the last 5 games (Averaging 11 PPG last 5 games).