1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Army2LT. Show Army2LT's posts

Patriots/Giants SB Rematch

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Re: Patriots/Giants SB Rematch

REVENGE

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Army2LT. Show Army2LT's posts

How do we match up against the Giants?  Is thier O-Line injured or is SF's D-Line that good.  They were all over him today.  Can the Pats get to him like the 9ers did?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Army2LT. Show Army2LT's posts

The Giants seem to be the exact team from 2007.  How are they different/same?  
    JPP has been added
    TE Boss has moved on

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

No way the Pats loose this one.   NO WAY!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Lots of replays of Tyree

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Army2LT. Show Army2LT's posts

The Giants seem to get very lucky.  They needed alot of help to get this far, but the same could be said about the Pats.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

revenge... CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

Obiously the Giants pose a lot of issues: good QB play (Eli very sharp right now), fast & excellent receiving corp, and a D-line which generates a lot of pressure.  After knocking off the pack and the Niners (next few seconds)....they will have a world of confidence.  However, I do think that BB does an excellent job of making adjustments playing a team the 2nd time around in a season.  I don't think the heavens will allow the Pats to lose to the Giants twice in the SB....at least I frackin' hope not. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots/Giants SB Rematch:
    [QUOTE]The Giants seem to be the exact team from 2007.  How are they different/same?   JPP has been added TE Boss has moved on
    Posted by Army2LT[/QUOTE]

They didn't look that great tonight to be honest. If they would have shredded the Niners I would be worried.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

Roll replays of 2007... we all love watching those :(

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

in one way im glada at a shot at payback but in the other now wee will have to be reminded of ehat happened in 07 and see a gazillionreplays of tyree 's catch

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

My thoughts on this rematch?  Ughhh!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Jets avenged -  check

Broncos avenged - check

Ravens avenged - check

Bring on the Giants.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

The Giants look better offensively going in to the super bowl than they did in 2007. They beat the Pats in New England earlier this year so It's hard to believe the Pats would be favored (a good thing actually). Defensively the Giants look really good right now. Very similar to 2007 in my opinion. The Pats have more weapons now on offense than in 2007 if Gronkowski is healthy though.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla-2010. Show MVPkilla-2010's posts

This is the team I didnt want. The Giants should be favored to win this game IMO. Im not saying they will beat the Pats just that they have shown that they should be considered the better team till we show them otherwise.

This is gonna be a tough two weeks

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SentientMeat. Show SentientMeat's posts

Run up the Score against the Giants, run it up high.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

The Giants did get a ton of help from Kyle Williams. Before the game, I thought the Patriots can beat either team. This game hasn't changed my opinion. If we play to our ability, we will be Super Bowl champions.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Army2LT. Show Army2LT's posts

Eli was sacked 6 times today and was 32/58.  Looks like the're not afraid to air it up.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

This year the Pats offense is much different than 2007.  Also, SMith and the 49'ers just couldn't get anything donw against the Giants.  Smith has open receivers at which he threw at their feet and couldn't hit the side of a barn tonight.  Gonna be a long two weeks and we will constantly hear about how good the Giants D is and how bad the Pats D is!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Giants are playing with massive confidence now. Maybe a 2007 in reverse can be accomplished in two weeks.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots/Giants SB Rematch:
    [QUOTE]Lots of replays of Tyree
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Yup. And Plaxico Burress, too.

Heck CBS was running reruns of Ray Rice's 2009 83-yard run in the 3rd quarter of today's game. I'm not watching ESPN even once before Super Bowl Sunday.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

yeah...i agree with NYPATSFAN4...i can't watch that junk for two weeks.  UGGGHHHH.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Army2LT. Show Army2LT's posts

Here are NYG's stats from the game earlier this year.

PassingCP/ATYDSTDINT
    E. Manning20/3925021
    RushingATTYDSTDLG
    B. Jacobs1872111
    D. Ware723010
    E. Manning311012
    D. Scott1505
    ReceivingRECYDSTDLG
    V. Cruz691023
    J. Ballard467130
    M. Manningham333114
    B. Jacobs428010
    R. Barden224015
    B. Pascoe1707

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Another thing that makes this interesting, which fully supports the term "on any given Sunday"...  is the Giants are 11 - 7 while the Pats are 15 - 3 going into the SB.  Imagine that, an 11 - 7 team in the SB while the 15 - 2 Packers are at home!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts