Patriots give up on Crable

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Patriots give up on Crable

MikeReiss Patriots announce the release of OLB Shawn Crable.

2.  shalisemyoung The Patriots have announced the signing of Devin McCourty and have released Shawn Crable (via @realpatriots)

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Re: Patriots give up on Crable

I can't say I'm shocked by the news.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

finally
    thank you

• You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I can't imagine anyone being surprised by this. That Belichick kept him around for two years speaks volumes about his potential, but it's pretty clear his body isn't going to take the punishment at this level.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Well, I'd say my attempt to teach Helen Kellar what "Water" actually is, led to her drowning me in the sink (see the other "Shawn Crable" thread).  Oh well, can't win 'em all.   Pretty sweet timin' too here...10 minutes after me insulting the "Crable is D-O-N-E" posters.  Yup I'm, I'm- I'm an idi#t.  

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots give up on Crable:
    I honestly didnt think they would cut him. Im glad they did though. I just hope he doesnt some how get on another team and develop, that would s*ck.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

I think there's a better chance of Martians landing in Peoria tomorrow then this shlub ever landing on another professional team killa.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

No Laz, you were just VERY VERY VERY wrong. Absurdly and stupidly wrong.

Yeah, that's a great plan they had resting on the PUP Crable so they could use his explosive athleticism this fall. LOL!

All I can say is hasta la vista! Now can we stop apologizing for the fact that this guy doesn't have 'it'? Please 49? I'm sure some theories will pop up that they released him only so they can resign him cheaper when the season starts. That's almost as far-fetched as your earlier analysis Laz.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

This is just a precaution by Belichick to protect him. Don't read anything into it.
    Wink

Well, I'd say my attempt to teach Helen Kellar what "Water" actually is, led to her drowning me in the sink (see the other "Shawn Crable" thread).  Oh well, can't win 'em all.   Pretty sweet timin' too here...10 minutes after me insulting the "Crable is D-O-N-E" posters.  Yup I'm, I'm- I'm an idi#t.  
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

You want to see wrong. Check out my daily picks at Saratoga. If I'm only wrong once a day on this board I'm doing pretty good. If you give me a 50/50 shot I'll guess wrong 75% of the time.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

The Claude Rains of football. I hope pat49 is taking it well.

I can't say I'm shocked by the news.
    Posted by Tcal2

TCal, do you have a photo prepared for this occasion?

Something , I don't know..Classy?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots give up on Crable : TCal, do you have a photo prepared for this occasion? Something , I don't know..Classy?
    Posted by ewhite1065

Still patiently waiting for somebody to invent one of those "smilies" to accurately depict "Chuckling Quietly to Myself."

• You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

It's Disappointing we never got to see what he could do. I thought he was going to be great when they first picked him.

I can't say I'm surprised, though. After being injured for two years straight and never seeing the field (preseason doesn't count), his instincts and abilities were sure to decline. That's one less young player that has a chance to develop into a playmaker at OLB this year. I'm really hoping Cunningham is the real deal.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

You and I weren't wrong in the other thread Laz.  I'm pretty sure BB did this just to embarrass us.  He not only plays with opposing teams' heads, he plays with ours too! Sealed

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

LOL. I guess the other shoe finally dropped.  I think we all knew that he was on the bubble going into training camp. Progress and he extends his chance to make the team, no progress and he gets dumped.

In Response to Re: Patriots give up on Crable : Still patiently waiting for somebody to invent one of those "smilies" to accurately depict "Chuckling Quietly to Myself."
    Posted by p-mike

I hear you..They can put a man on the moon.......

• You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

About time!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

ewhite,

Actually we can't. But that's another story.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots give up on Crable : You want to see wrong. Check out my daily picks at Saratoga. If I'm only wrong once a day on this board I'm doing pretty good. If you give me a 50/50 shot I'll guess wrong 75% of the time.
    Posted by ewhite1065

e~ lol, That pretty much sums up any and every grade school, HS, and/or collegiate level Multiple Choice Exam, That I've ever taken:

Laz & Teacher going over Laz's already corrected multiple choice test...

Teacher: See here Laz, You chose Answer "B".

Laz: But "B" is correct...I mean, Isn't it?

Teacher: Take a closer look Laz...

Laz: Huh, Hmm- Ah ahhh!  It's "C"...

Teacher: Try again Laz, And RE-read the WHOLE question before you answer.

Laz: Hmmm, da-dadad-da-dadada; Duh, O.k. then, with the double-negative that ya slipped into the wording of the question, It IS choice "D"- NONE of the above.

Teacher: C'MON man...sheez!

Laz: Well, WADD'ya want from me...The ONLY choice left is "A"...

Teacher: Above, below, and running down the sides of the exam, It says: "Please, SKIP Question #3!"  I mean, Laz you even called me over to the test ASKING about Question #3, and I TOLD you that ya had to skip it...I mean, wasn't it a clue when you were cheating off of Paul's, Steve's, Brenda's, & Michelle's exams, And NOONE answered question #3; He!!, ya even had a cheat-sheet which I confiscated, that said: "Skip Question 3."

Laz: I guess IF ya hadn't taken my cheat-sheet...

Teacher: Ya started usin' the OTHER cheat sheet that you had written on your shoes, laz...

Laz: It wasn't a Cheat-sheet, it was my grocery list.

Teacher: Well, that would start to explain why "Vodka" was your answer #4... 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I was starting to think this kid finally figured out how to make a good living by doing absolutely nothing.

It's been so long, what was his injury again and why wasn't it healing?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

JAG!!!!!! Another total bust draft pick. Wow

• You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

Now they need to get rid of Laura Maroney...........

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Its not amazing they cut him but it says in the piece that league sources confrimed he HURT HIMSELF again.  They havent even reported yet!!!! How the hell did he hurt himself????? 

This guy reminds of the character in unbreakable were if he even sneezed he broke five bones in his body.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Well...

I'm stumped. Where do we get a pass-rush? 

I hope this guy doesn't become a Phin and his true potential shows. I guess TBC and Burgess will have to do. =/

• You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Now they need to get rid of Laura Maroney...........
    Posted by JerrySpringer

Good One buddy.

• Sections
    Shortcuts