Patriots had 4...2nd round draft picks in 2009.....Zero are on the roster right now

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Re: Patriots had 4...2nd round draft picks in 2009.....Zero are on the roster right now

How can we all be wrong and rusty right? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Patriots had 4...2nd round draft picks in 2009.....Zero are on the roster right now

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

How can we all be wrong and rusty right? 

it's his 152 IQ

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

Not saying he isn't a great coach . He is probably o e of the best. What I am saying Russ is he is not as godly a GM as you make him out to be, specifically drafting. 

If he is the premier GM, his draft hit rate shoud be higher than 50%. It's not. And, he has more whiffs in the early grounds than most, even with the 22 or so picks he has made in rounds 1-3 since 2006. You can't debate tht because the success and failures in the draft are evident. What he has craftily done is cover up the early misses with late rounders and UDFAs. However, you got to ask, if he had hit on 10-15% more of those early rounders and we didn't have to play the guys at the end if the draft, how better would the team be?

btw...the reason the pats seal the division every year and make the playoffs is because of Brady and the offense. Not your defense 

You make me sick.   You really do. Brady is NOTHING without what BB has put forth here.

Brady's stats mean diddly come January. So, your premise his wrong. His fantastic drafting and FA work when Brady was the QB on those SB winning teams showed Brady with lesser stats.

You're a sick, sick fan. Sick. To claim Brady made BB when Brady has sucked so bad in the last 3 AFC title games at homse is sick.

this is lame even for you..what kind of a pats "fan" would ever post this about brady?

say did michaelangelo put BB on the ceiling of the sistine chapel? you know right near Jesus

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

Not saying he isn't a great coach . He is probably o e of the best. What I am saying Russ is he is not as godly a GM as you make him out to be, specifically drafting. 

If he is the premier GM, his draft hit rate shoud be higher than 50%. It's not. And, he has more whiffs in the early grounds than most, even with the 22 or so picks he has made in rounds 1-3 since 2006. You can't debate tht because the success and failures in the draft are evident. What he has craftily done is cover up the early misses with late rounders and UDFAs. However, you got to ask, if he had hit on 10-15% more of those early rounders and we didn't have to play the guys at the end if the draft, how better would the team be?

btw...the reason the pats seal the division every year and make the playoffs is because of Brady and the offense. Not your defense 

You make me sick.   You really do. Brady is NOTHING without what BB has put forth here.

Brady's stats mean diddly come January. So, your premise his wrong. His fantastic drafting and FA work when Brady was the QB on those SB winning teams showed Brady with lesser stats.

You're a sick, sick fan. Sick. To claim Brady made BB when Brady has sucked so bad in the last 3 AFC title games at homse is sick.

Hey genius...I said the reason why we seal the division and make the playoffs is because of Brady and the offense....didn't say anything about post season. Historically speaking, the pats d is ranked low until December anyway, even you said that before. So, you think a 30th or so ranked defense is going to get us to the playoffs ever year...,or maybe it is that top 5 ranked offense, quarterbacked by Brady....remember, he is running the offense, not bb...u said it yourself. 

Never claimed Brady made bb...they made each other. However, I wou,d argue ig bb didn't have Brady, he wouldn't have sniffed a ring in this millennium.