Patriots Hater Rob Paker done at ESPN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Patriots Hater Rob Paker done at ESPN

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/8825796/rob-parker-contract-not-renewed-espn

I do not mind if some don't like the Patriots but he took it to a new level (MHO)

Everything was some kind of cause to this guy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Re: Patriots Hater Rob Paker done at ESPN

ESPN is such a horseapple organization.  Even if this guy Parker is a knucklehead...they encouraged him to bring up stupid stuff and loved it so much they even replayed it.  Only after people were all bent out of shape did ESPN change their tune...and then hung him out to dry on his own.

It was a puss move.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Ytsejamer1's comment:

ESPN is such a horseapple organization.  Even if this guy Parker is a knucklehead...they encouraged him to bring up stupid stuff and loved it so much they even replayed it.  Only after people were all bent out of shape did ESPN change their tune...and then hung him out to dry on his own.

It was a puss move.

+ 1

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

It was a puss move.

Could not stand Parker but you are exactly correct. No problem with ESPN not renewing Parker but ESPN should receive some sort of FCC b!tc4 slap as well for encouraging it in the first place.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

It was a puss move.

Pretty much it. ESPN wants ratings and ratings are generated when you bring in some type of controversy. No team in the NFL is as polarizing as the Patriots right now. You are either completely devoted or completely hated so having a a guy like Parker gets you higher ratings. For this I'd never follow Parker but at the same time the guy did his job getting ratings. ESPN got what they wanted in the end (ratings) and still came out looking like the good guy for not picking Parker back up. It was win win all along when in reality ESPN should be blamed for putting this guy out there to begin with knowing what was coming down the road

I just find it completely funny the people trying to defend Parkers comments on RGIII and have no issue with what he said. Here's a hint if Parker was white would people be crying over what he said. If the answer is yes than it doesn't matter what color he is, he shouldn't make racist statements like that. I thought the whole idea was blending of the cultures to remove racism not critisizing people for doing so and trying to intentionally keep them divided.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

The hypocricy that this bigot shows is astonishing.  If a white bozo (kornheiser) was clamoring that a certain athlete wasn't "white enough" then there would be riots in the streets.  Why the double standards with race?  Why bring up race at all?

It's so pathetic.  Even if RGIII is a Republican and is marrying a white woman, that makes him 'less black'?  I didn't know that there was a stereotype that all people had to conform to.  What an absolute joke.  I hope this hack never finds work again.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

It was a puss move.

+2

As I understand it, they re-aired the bit as a part of a "best of" show.

Sections
Shortcuts