Patriots have had harder Schedule than Broncos

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Patriots have had harder Schedule than Broncos

Patriots opponents are 5-11, Broncos opponents are 4-12

Patriots are 2 home and 2 away, Broncos are 3 home and 1 away

Now, they have 2 Chiefs and 2 Chargers, Dallas, New England, Tennesse, Indianapolis and Texas

we have Denver, Miami twice, the team that lost to Buffalo yesterday, New Orleans, the team that lost to cleveland yesterday and the Texans

Time for the Bronco 16-0 chatter to pipe down

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Patriots have had harder Schedule than Broncos

Bronco 16 - 0 chatter will not stop until after their first loss. Obviously!

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Meh....Let the Broncos go and blow everyone out on their way to bye week and a 1 and done. We know ALL about having a team that runs in front and isnt tested. We will be a better team by years end for the adversity. No team gets better when everyone tells them they are great and they play creampuffs!

BTw, they still dont look anything like the 07 Pats. They look very vulnerable. Its just noone has played them that can matchup. Im gonna enjoy when that Castle comes crumbling down in week 12.

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

"For the moment", How is that horrendous AFCE Division everyone was saying the Patriots were lucky to be in looking right now?

At the Quarter Pole Mark of the season...

AFCE = 11-4

AFCN = 6-10

AFCS = 8-8

AFCW = 11-5

NFCE = 4-12

NFCN = 8-7

NFCS = 5-9

NFCW = 9-7

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

No one cares., 16-0, 60 TDs or whatever else Peyton does this year is nice for Peyton, all I care about is a 3-0 or 4-0 post-season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

The jealousy of Denver continues to amaze. Wow

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

It's what I said. http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/donkos-have-easiest-schedule-2013/100/6828875

Donkos @ Cowboys next. maybe Romo will showup

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

i agree that the Pats have had the tougher schedule thus far than the broncos for sure but the Phins have had an even tougher schedule.

Some say a storm is coming, Some say the end is near.

Some think it's all so hazy, I think it's all so clear.

Some say they have the answers, some say they know the truth.

Some people live in question, some people have no clue.

If there was no tomorrow, if there was just today.

would you make different choices? or would you stay the same?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

i agree that the Pats have had the tougher schedule thus far than the broncos for sure but the Phins have had an even tougher schedule.

It's almost identical to the Pats.. my Dolphins buddy and I went over it.  Relatively the same...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

The pats have had a tailor made schedule so far.

i'd rather have a good team that was improving each week than one hitting on all cylinders out of the gate.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

No one cares., 16-0, 60 TDs or whatever else Peyton does this year is nice for Peyton, all I care about is a 3-0 or 4-0 post-season.

I enjoy watching Peyton play. I do not want him to break Bradys TD record however. If I'm a coach, I don't think I want to go 16-0. I'd rather have the one loss and win the last game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

In response to mef429's comment:

[QUOTE]

It's almost identical to the Pats.. my Dolphins buddy and I went over it.  Relatively the same...

[/QUOTE]

overall i agree. but just the games played thus far. Browns, colts, falcons, saints seems to be tougher than bills, jets, bucks, falcons.

of course, i also think the Bills and Jets are worse than they realistically are. but hey, old habits are hard to break.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Without looking at the Broncos schedule, I'd have to say that the Patriots have been playing one damaged team after another.

The Bills were a horrid mess with rookie E.J. Manuel having zero experience throwing to his best receiver, and with Manuel injured and out for the two preseason games before their opener against the Pats.

The Jets were in full clown car mode by week one and a half.  Coach Ryan had just put the Sanchize back into a meaningless preseason game just so he could win a Snoopy trophy.  So what happens?  The Jets' starting QB is on injured reserve for the season.  Rookie Geno Smith was awful, running away from the line of scrimmage as fast as possible, tossing big pumpkins up in the air.  Not that the Jets offense had much prep time.

It seemed like everyone on the Bucs already wanted to be traded to a good team by week 3.  In the week leading up to the game, their local press was resentful of the Jets monopolizing the clown car moniker when the Bucs were so deserving. 

Atlanta is a good team but wow did they have injuries in piles.  Their backup linebackers Dent and Jopta were already awful as rated by profootballfocus the week before, but then Dent left the game, and LB Paul Worrilow went out also.  Who was left?  Atlanta's free safety is awful, their rookie cornerback is far from polished on the field and their good cornerback, Asante Samuel, was inactive with a knee injury.  Their backup tackles were rated the worst grouping in the entire NFL of any kind.   Then their backup left tackle Sam Baker took a knee injury, and so you could see both Nink and Chandler Jones heading straight upfield toward Matty Ice on every single pass play.  Atlanta leaned hard on every quick release pass play that they had. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:

"For the moment", How is that horrendous AFCE Division everyone was saying the Patriots were lucky to be in looking right now?

At the Quarter Pole Mark of the season...

AFCE = 11-4

AFCN = 6-10

AFCS = 8-8

AFCW = 11-5

NFCE = 4-12

NFCN = 8-7

NFCS = 5-9

NFCW = 9-7

If you have to play another AFC division, the AFCN looks pretty good right now.  The NFC South isn't that far from the lousy NFC East.  The AFC East is tied for first place, but two of the Patriots' divisional games are already in the rear view mirror.  The NFC overall looks far weaker than the AFC.

I'll grant that the Giants and Redskins are currently pretty horrid teams.  Baltimore is badly overrated. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Not another one of these threads.  There was one yesterday, just go look at it. 

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Meh....Let the Broncos go and blow everyone out on their way to bye week and a 1 and done. We know ALL about having a team that runs in front and isnt tested. We will be a better team by years end for the adversity. No team gets better when everyone tells them they are great and they play creampuffs!

BTw, they still dont look anything like the 07 Pats. They look very vulnerable. Its just noone has played them that can matchup. Im gonna enjoy when that Castle comes crumbling down in week 12.

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

They look very vulnerable

UNREAL  Undecided

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

Donkos @ Cowboys next. maybe Romo will showup

Hopefully not

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

And your jealousy of New England is even more amazing and transparent.  Get lost, Phat Rex.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

And your jealousy of New England is even more amazing and transparent.  Get lost, Phat Rex.

Ok, Rusty. Gee, I haven't heard that one before... except from 1 other person. Undecided

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

One thing about the "myth" of the more difficult schedule argument is the presumption NFL teams will always play to expectations every week.  The league really is going true to form with the "..on any given Sunday." thinking.  There are teams right now with surprising records both ways that many did not think would be the case at the quarter pole.  The Pats, for one, I do not believe ANYONE thought they'd be 4 - 0 considering the roster turnover on offense and the players they have lost to injuries so far.

The "more difficult" schedule argument is a rationalization used by some to diminish the accomplishments of a team given each NFL team is trying to win the game they are playing.  I do not think any team is laying it down for their opponent.  When all is said and done, the Pats, and any other NFL team for that matter, do not control their schedule and how the other team fares week to week.  The Pats can only control the game they are playing that day.

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ok, Rusty. Gee, I haven't heard that one before... except from 1 other person. Undecided

[/QUOTE]

lol.  Like clockwork: every time I call you out, you pull the lame Rusty label to save face.  You truly are pathetic.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Most teams in the AFC East have a tough schedule every year.  Who wants to play the Pats twice every year?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to pauldeba's comment:

Patriots opponents are 5-11, Broncos opponents are 4-12

Patriots are 2 home and 2 away, Broncos are 3 home and 1 away

Now, they have 2 Chiefs and 2 Chargers, Dallas, New England, Tennesse, Indianapolis and Texas

we have Denver, Miami twice, the team that lost to Buffalo yesterday, New Orleans, the team that lost to cleveland yesterday and the Texans

Time for the Bronco 16-0 chatter to pipe down

I don't get the point about the records.  What's that got to do with future records?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

The pats have had a tailor made schedule so far.

i'd rather have a good team that was improving each week than one hitting on all cylinders out of the gate.  

Peaking at the right time is key. It's very difficult to sustain a superior level of play for a whole season. That's just the way it is. The Pats in 2007 showed signs of slowing down late in the year. Denver may start to falter even sooner.