Patriots have “some interest” in Mike Wallace

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Patriots have “some interest” in Mike Wallace

Hmmm. Jedi mind trick

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/09/report-patriots-have-some-interest-in-mike-wallace/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Re: Patriots have “some interest” in Mike Wallace

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

maybe, maybe not. If the patriots don't like what Welker's camp has brought to the table - shouldn't they look for another WR before someone else signs the decent ones?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

this thread was started a day and a half ago and already has 51 posts on it. Why duplicate?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Especially after reports have been saying Wallace himself prefers signing with the Dolphins.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

this thread was started a day and a half ago and already has 51 posts on it. Why duplicate?

Really? I didn't see one started about Wallace.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

kansaspatriot

Look for thread of Mike Wallace as in 60 minutes.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

Fins have a lot of skins under the cap!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

kansaspatriot

Look for thread of Mike Wallace as in 60 minutes.

LOL, ok. now see when i see that thread title i just ignored it, didn't relate the two. I thought it was about the show "60 Minutes".

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

I can't see Brady throwing to this self centered, overrated WR.  Can you imagine forgetting what to do and Brady with his hands on his hips al angry, with Wallace making 8 mil per?

No, I can't either.

This is BB driving the price on Miami. 

I can't disagree with ya king.  Makes sense.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

I can't see Brady throwing to this self centered, overrated WR.  Can you imagine forgetting what to do and Brady with his hands on his hips al angry, with Wallace making 8 mil per?

No, I can't either.

Heck, I can't even see him settling for that. Best discount I could see him taking (and this may be generous) is 9 million.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Jedi mind trick

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Yeah looks like Miami for Wallace.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Always in motion is the future----Yoda

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

It's a thin WR FA market, which Wallace's agent knew, hence why he held out last year, rejected Pitt's offers for an extension, etc.

He wants money, big money, in a thin market. Let it be Miami that will do it. All it will do is put them in bad market position having overpaid for a one dimensional WR.  The one thing about Wallace is, you know what he does, so it makes it easy to know what to do when he's on the field.

People can mock BB all day long, but if you look at the Pitt game in 2010 in Pitt, the D basically had that game won because of how they defended Wallace. It was ugly in the first half in terms of getting off the field, but look at the score at halftime. If our offense, simply played better in the second half, we win it going away.  They had their offense figured out even with a secondary in disarray, the week Bodden was released due to the back injury.

Wallace has speed and is dangerous in open space, but I see him as immature, lacking IQ for a complex offense and not a good route runner.

I stll hope the Bears are forced to cut Earl Bennett with him not accepting a restucture.  His stats aren't great, but I think Cutler blows, so put him here, and I say he flourishes.

I actually have a friend who is a Bears fan and he said something similar. He thinks Bennett would be a good fit on the Patriots as a #2 WR...doesn't think Chicago's offense utilizes him as well as it can.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I'd expect the Pats to at least talk with most FA's, if they don't they aren't doing there jobs. Also I expect agents to "release" info about the Pats interest even if it's just a phone call. Just like the Yanks and Sox, the best way to increase contract offers is to say the Pats have interest