Patriots HBO Hard Knocks possible now

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Patriots HBO Hard Knocks possible now

http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/nfl-can-force-teams-to-go-on-hard-knocks/

HBO’s yearly reality show/documentary ‘Hard Knocks’ has been a must-watch for football fans since it debuted in 2001 with the Baltimore Ravens.

Every Aug. the show gives viewers unbelievable behind-the-scenes access of an NFL team going through training camp.

However, it has become harder and harder for HBO to lock down a team to do the show in recent years, as many have passed on the opportunity. That’s pretty much why we were forced to see the Bengals on the show for a second time this past summer.

But according to NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport, the league can now “compel” teams to appear on the show. Here are the specifics:

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Re: Patriots HBO Hard Knocks possible now

The caveat is they can't be forced if it's a new head coach and/or the team made the playoffs two years in a row.  So that last part eliminates the Pats from being on it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

NFW that it happens under BB's rule.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to tanbass's comment:

NFW that it happens under BB's rule.....

Bingo

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I've read the Chargers are the team that may do it next year. I think the Patriots, regardless of the Chargers do it next year or the year after. Belichick has softened somewhat on the media access the last few years. Doing A Football Life, some other behind the scenes stuff, and also practicing with other teams during training camp which he never did.
    I think Kraft would push for this, especially after all the negativity with the Hernandez situation.

On another note, instead of doing the Bengals or another team, if they don't get the Pats they might as well get the Jets. easily the most entertaining ones. Rex, like him or not, was a star on that show.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

NEVA!!!

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Just imagine the film crew being told by the director:...."okay....this month we are filming the Patriots....try and get as much from BB as you can" Oh and make sure to film all the press conferences....tons of info there!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I've read the Chargers are the team that may do it next year. I think the Patriots, regardless of the Chargers do it next year or the year after. Belichick has softened somewhat on the media access the last few years. Doing A Football Life, some other behind the scenes stuff, and also practicing with other teams during training camp which he never did.
    I think Kraft would push for this, especially after all the negativity with the Hernandez situation.

On another note, instead of doing the Bengals or another team, if they don't get the Pats they might as well get the Jets. easily the most entertaining ones. Rex, like him or not, was a star on that show.

I do agree.  Bill Belichick doing the football life was and indication that he would like some of his legacy left for others to see when he is done coaching.  I see them doing a Hard Knocks before he retires.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I do agree.  Bill Belichick doing the football life was and indication that he would like some of his legacy left for others to see when he is done coaching.  I see them doing a Hard Knocks before he retires.

That makes sense.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

The nfl for how good it has become still makes dumb mistakes

The previous contract gave over 50% of rev to the players -stupid

The previous  contract gave 59M and more to rookies Just as stupid

Hard knocks is another dumb one who in the hell even watches it

But wait they aren't done

They will put a team in London Even Kraft says so And I think he ts nuts

They are thinking of taking away a preseason game and add another playoff game - this will dilute the season and give us a 7-9 team in the playoffs

This after they tried for an 18 game schedule which thankfully the players will never agree . I mean aren't there enough injuries now?

They will overexpose this game . they don't understand one of the cardinal rules of entertainment - leave them wanting more

So the nfl is very capable of pulling another bon3r at any time

This is one of them
    Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

Sections
Shortcuts