Patriots Headed down Dark Path! Writing's on the Wall!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from alcondragon. Show alcondragon's posts

Patriots Headed down Dark Path! Writing's on the Wall!

Don't think this is true, lets put aside any gossip and look at some things that are going on.
    Look at how many Coaches have left this once glorius team, and after they have left, their words have not been very kind about ownership and Big Bills methods.
    Many players that have left, been traded, have very negative things to say about Patriot Ownership and Management. How many players took less money only to buy into Bills scheme of things? Sure it worked for a while , but that time is up.
    I dont see any coaches trying to get involved with the Pats, and now that they have fallen from Status and Grace, I honestly doubt the Big Name Free Agents will want to be coming to New England any time soon. Seems even the Players look none too happy about contracts because they know the way New England plays yo-yo!

I love the Pats and want like any of you to see them go onward and upward, but I see hard times ahead!. Now I dont buy into fixed football conspiracy theories and I do believe the WWE Wrastling is real and Vince McMahon might be the next NFL Owner so you better watch out! What does this have to do with the Patriots you say? Nothing, absolutely nothing! Im just tired of business as usual and there needs to be changes, just like the Patriots! Now do you see where Im going? We need a Change!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Re: Patriots Headed down Dark Path! Writing's on the Wall!

WOW, Im surprised nobody has responed to your brilliant thread. 

MORON!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from packetloss. Show packetloss's posts

The only thing which needs to be changed is your medication.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Are you seriously equating Bill Belichick with Captain Parmenter?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

"Look at how many Coaches have left this once glorius team, and after they have left, their words have not been very kind about ownership and Big Bills methods."

Please elaborate.  I don't recall one coach bashing Belichick or Kraft when they left.  Please stick to the facts, even though it's easier to just make up sh*t when you're posting.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

As far as I know Harrison, Bruschi, and other vets have had great things to say. Seymour hasn't said anything terrible about the team or management except that he feels like they are more of a finesse team than the smashmouth underdog they used to be.

Samuel was a little bitter, but he had that personality anyway. He seemed angry about the franchise tag still.

Ellis Hobbs even said that Belichick is a great coach and just misunderstood.

As far as I know a lot of players that left had a great time with the team. Some links to quotes and things would be nice.

I'm in the same boat as packetloss.