Patriots-Lions game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from _008_. Show _008_'s posts

Re: Patriots-Lions game thread

What worries me is players losing 1 on 1s. Starting corners getting beaten 1 on 1s, starting linemen getting beaten 1 on 1s, starting guard getting constantly pushed back. When season start it's gonna be even worse against top opposing players. Hopefully Pats will use this as a wake up call and seriously re-evaluate some players.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots-Lions game thread:
    In Response to Re: Patriots-Lions game thread :      The Colts looked to be in playoff form to me...choking the game away in the final minutes...LOL!!
    Posted by TexasPat3

Couldn't care less about what happens in the fourth quarter of a pre-season game.  I'd be worried about the Lions kickin' y'all's tails for the entire game!  The Pats' OL looked not-so-good...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots-Lions game thread:
    In Response to Re: Patriots-Lions game thread :      Can't wait to see if Curtis Painter can sling it as well as you on opening day...LOL!!!  
    Posted by TexasPat3

I think Brady was incredible impersonating Painter last night.  In fact, I wasn't immediately sure Brady wasn't Painter. 

Sections
Shortcuts