Patriots looking at any free agent receivers?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddymon. Show Eddymon's posts

Patriots looking at any free agent receivers?

Just glanced at available free agent receivers while not too many big names out there there are some decent players.   Perhaps a veteran to help with these rookies?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Re: Patriots looking at any free agent receivers?

To answer your question...no, I highly doubt it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Nope, all the good ones were taken in the off season.  Could have had Sanders but apparently they were not serious enough with the low offer they put out.  There were others we passed on too.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Nero fiddles as Rome burns. LMAO

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andyp7862. Show andyp7862's posts

I don't write much here anymore but man, TFB12 is one PESSIMISTIC poster. Good God, bro. Root for Denver, why don't ya?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

Pittsburgh is very likely on their way to missing the playoffs 2 years in a row.  Who cares if Pitt stupidly matched for Sanders as BB drove price on one of our rivals?

I care because he would have helped this team.  Your football IQ seems to match your regular IQ.  Somewhere below 70.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

In response to Eddymon's comment:

Just glanced at available free agent receivers while not too many big names out there there are some decent players.   Perhaps a veteran to help with these rookies?

No apparently they don't need them. They have the highly reliable DA and a bunch of great Rookies according to the experts on here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to Brad34's comment:

No apparently they don't need them. They have the highly reliable DA and a bunch of great Rookies according to the experts on here.

Finally, someone sees the light! Now, not to dampen your new found enthusiasm for the team known as the New England Patriots but, while the rookies are great rookies, they will need a little seasoning to be great receivers. Even bread dosn't rise in a minute!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Kool your jets jut a little

Dobson has speed can get deep , has size

And last yr in college had 0 drops and has 50%so far here

He has hands  And we heard that early in the preseason

Give it a chance

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Nero fiddles as Rome burns. LMAO

Okay, so based upon this analogy, who is Nero and what exactly is burning?  And one more thing, what exactly is so funny about it?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

Deverly Henderson formal Saints and Terrell Owens can help out to move the chains and they are cheap too.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

I saw Devery get released. I would be all for it if we were in august. The thing is Devery is not gonna learn more in 5 days than the rooks have learned in 2 months. Just gotta roll with the punches and hope for week to week improvement. BB usually has his team set by this point outside of injury replacements on the rolodex. Maybe at RB and Safety you can plug midseason but once the season starts, no WRs are gonna come in and pass where these guys are now. Remember Doug Grabriel?

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dfitzp. Show dfitzp's posts

Greg Salas is on the Eagles practice squad. It wouldn't cost us anything to get him, just a roster spot. He knows the offense having been on Patriots practice squad last year.

Sections
Shortcuts