PATRIOTS LOSE THE LUCK sweepstakes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Re: PATRIOTS LOSE THE LUCK sweepstakes

Indy will be rebuilding from the ground up, without the Polians.  Who will be doing the draft scouting?  Who will pipe in the fake crowd noise?  Who will be working too closely with the refs?  How will such a small market not sell out their hometown and move to L.A.?

There's no guarantee that Luck can win.  JaMarcus Russell.  Cam Newton.  The team built around Luck (or the lack thereof) counts also.  Great name, tho.

Forget Indy for now!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

In Response to PATRIOTS LOSE THE LUCK sweepstakes:
    meaning, what i and many pats fans didnt want, colts win luck. personally i was hoping rams traded the pick to washington or an nfc team. but the colts. that sux. another elite qb on the colts for another 10 plus years after manning.. not likin it. thoughts
    Posted by bredbru

I "Personally" couldn't give a crap less if the Colts get LUCK.....   I think Young QB's tend to make mistakes, and if they send Pey Pey packing then they will have taken a step backwards anyway.   NOW that I think about it; it might be a WIN for the Patriots if they take Luck with the #1 pick... as if they do that, they fix a hole that they arguably had one of the 3 best QB's in the game filling until the beginning of the year.  That means that they cannot parlay the Hype abvout Luck into TWO #1's and a 2 this year and fix the myriad of insufficient players that they put on the field all year long.  That team showed more holes that a group 10 Pound wheel of Swiss Cheese in a warehouse inhabbitted by Stuart Little.

Let them have LUCK and BB will play with his mind the same way he did with a Young PEY PEY for all those years.....  NO LOSS to the Patriots at all....  PLEASE use the #1 pick on Luck and then drop PEY PEY so that he can go play for the Vikings.... since they seem to be the team grabbing the older QB's lately.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I like the headline.  Patriots Lose something.  Like, they get pick #32, and that's not even the New Orleans pick. 

Logan Mankins was a #32 pick. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: PATRIOTS LOSE THE LUCK sweepstakes:
    In Response to PATRIOTS LOSE THE LUCK sweepstakes : I "Personally" couldn't give a crap less if the Colts get LUCK.....   I think Young QB's tend to make mistakes, and if they send Pey Pey packing then they will have taken a step backwards anyway.   NOW that I think about it; it might be a WIN for the Patriots if they take Luck with the #1 pick... as if they do that, they fix a hole that they arguably had one of the 3 best QB's in the game filling until the beginning of the year.  That means that they cannot parlay the Hype abvout Luck into TWO #1's and a 2 this year and fix the myriad of insufficient players that they put on the field all year long.  That team showed more holes that a group 10 Pound wheel of Swiss Cheese in a warehouse inhabbitted by Stuart Little. Let them have LUCK and BB will play with his mind the same way he did with a Young PEY PEY for all those years.....  NO LOSS to the Patriots at all....  PLEASE use the #1 pick on Luck and then drop PEY PEY so that he can go play for the Vikings.... since they seem to be the team grabbing the older QB's lately.
    Posted by FenwayChuck

"That means that they cannot parlay the Hype abvout Luck into TWO #1's and a 2 this year and fix the myriad of insufficient players that they put on the field all year long. "

that has been my hope in the event that they got the #1, that and keeping manning (should tie up a bunch of their money).

Sections
Shortcuts