Patriots lose WR Terrence Nunn from their practice squad & WR talk.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Patriots lose WR Terrence Nunn from their practice squad & WR talk.

November 23rd, 2009
    Patriots lose WR Terrence Nunn from their practice squad… headed to the Bucs’s 53-man roster
    Patriots WR Terrence Nunn is headed to the Tampa Bay Bucs. That means the former Nebraska star is gone from the Patriots’ practice squad, where he’s been since training camp.

AS THE WRITTER OF THIS NOTE WROTE, "it’s cool that he’ll get a chance with the Bucs"

i though this guy could be a nice adition to the team at some point.
    ¿Are we just 1 good reciever to be unstopable?
    Moss sometimes needs help on the outside.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Re: Patriots lose WR Terrence Nunn from their practice squad & WR talk.

Yea but Nunn was not that guy or else the Pats would have moved him onto teh roster. The same way BenJarvis Green Ellis is not "the guy"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sodiumpentothal. Show sodiumpentothal's posts

In Response to Patriots lose WR Terrence Nunn from their practice squad & WR talk.:
    November 23rd, 2009 Patriots lose WR Terrence Nunn from their practice squad… headed to the Bucs’s 53-man roster Patriots WR Terrence Nunn is headed to the Tampa Bay Bucs. That means the former Nebraska star is gone from the Patriots’ practice squad, where he’s been since training camp. AS THE WRITTER OF THIS NOTE WROTE, "it’s cool that he’ll get a chance with the Bucs" i though this guy could be a nice adition to the team at some point. ¿Are we just 1 good reciever to be unstopable? Moss sometimes needs help on the outside.
    Posted by auchhhhhhhhhhh

Don't know.  I bet they thought they could keep'em hidden the entire year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

If he was as good as everybody on this board made him out to be, NE probably would have activated him before Stanback.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

The most over hyped player never to play a meaningful game for the Patriots.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots lose WR Terrence Nunn from their practice squad & WR talk.:
    If he was as good as everybody on this board made him out to be, NE probably would have activated him before Stanback.
    Posted by siestafiesta

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots lose WR Terrence Nunn from their practice squad & WR talk.:
    Posted by siestafiesta

I agree with you...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from One-If-By-Sea. Show One-If-By-Sea's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots lose WR Terrence Nunn from their practice squad & WR talk. : I agree with you...
    Posted by auchhhhhhhhhhh

I liked Nunn and am sorry to see him go, but wish him all the best. I loved his story and his "hands", but Tate and Stanback were both better or more versatile or something. The Pats gave Stanback a two year deal at about $500k per year so they must really like the guy. Article says that the Bucs followed Nunn from Nebraska - ya right - that is why he was at home working at a gym because the Bucs followed him so well!!! The Pats saw Nunn for a long time so it is not likely they got it wrong (Minnesota cut Big Papi). We have Tate, Edelman and Stanback and the Bucs have Nunn - I guess that is OK. Tate's knee must not be really bad.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CapnFoxboro. Show CapnFoxboro's posts

I for one am a bit p i s s e d ~
     WhaThe F ?
    Early on ~We waste time with ancient Galloway instead of getting younger by promoting an inexpensive & talented PLAYMAKER like Nunn .
     This kid had "it" and I've got no doubt he's going to be a solid NFL Player for years to come. 
     We need another wr on the outside to take the heat off Moss...
    Hey but at least we still have SLATOR !
    ( cue sarcastic music )
     I knew if we didnt sh*t or get off the pot with Nunn - somebody else was gonna pick our pocket .
     Congrats TAMPA BAY !
     When it comes to new O talent...Sometimes BB needs to led by a leash to the water .
    ( see BJGE )

Oh well , I guess it's good he didnt go to a contender

Yah , Yah ...I know ...In BB we trust .
     ( tell it to Chad Jackson )

ps - Disclosure :my response is a repaste ...4 those keeping score

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

I thought he should have made the roster as he looked great in camp. Definitely should have had the #4 spot. 

Sections
Shortcuts