Patriots luckiest team in the NFL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: Patriots luckiest team in the NFL

I subscribe to the adage that LUCK IS THE RESIDUE OF HARD WORK. With that, the NE PATRIOTS truly are the luckiest team in the NFL. No other NFL franchise, top down, works harder.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Hmmmmmm

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from texcanuck. Show texcanuck's posts

In response to Win-Jets' comment:

In response to PatsGetScrewedFinally's comment:

First they recover an onsides kick that didn't go 10 yards because a Brown's player touched it which is very improbable.  Then they get bailed out by the refs.  No way they win this game without that penalty and you ignorant Patriots know it!  LOSERS!!!!!!  Can't wait until you lose in the playoffs.  No GRONK, no playoff win for you losers!

I would give this title to Giants

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from texcanuck. Show texcanuck's posts

without thi PI they still have one minute. could still have made a TD.   You also had a chance to win. MISSED FG   Stop crying

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

First they recover an onsides kick that didn't go 10 yards because a Brown's player touched it which is very improbable.  Then they get bailed out by the refs.  No way they win this game without that penalty and you ignorant Patriots know it!  LOSERS!!!!!!  Can't wait until you lose in the playoffs.  No GRONK, no playoff win for you losers!

Would you say Brady is a loser because he can't beat the Giants?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

Of course they are.  Another bail out job by the refs.  Their sixth win by 3 points or less.  Paper tiger.  One and done. 

You guys - please remember the condom, OK? Cool!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:

sometimes it's better to be lucky than good...

And you are the Jets Troll known as BUST-CHISE...the entire board also knows you as familar Jet Troll names such as Section 136, Meadowland Mike, Uncle Rico, Bungalo Bill, Fatsam, Fletcherbrook and many, many more...PROVE YOU ARE NOT BUST-CHISE..you cannot, therefor you are a duplicitous LIAR, a mendacious fraud who wants desperately NOT to live under the eternal yoke of failure and derision since 1969 which is the sorry lot of all NY Jets Fans

So, in other words anyone who challenges you with logic and fact are trolls...i.e. bustchise. I guess it's easier to deflect than defend..DB!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

The Pats are still at the top of the AFC east.  They have lost 6 pro bowlers  but still 10-3.  Very Impressive...Do you know football?

Sections
Shortcuts