Patriots Madden 12 Ratings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Re: Patriots Madden 12 Ratings

In Response to Re: Patriots Madden 12 Ratings:
    One interesting thing is the last update for Madden 11 has Cunningham as an absolute beast at DE (you can change positions in Franchise and other modes). I'm in my second season and he's a 97 overall at end and got 9 sacks on a sim year.
    Posted by nrguy

i noticed that too. if u put andre carter at DE, he goes from a 75 to an 86. madden has a habit of doing that with OLB. but if they are too small, they will get pushed back despite the rating. Are u playing a 4-3 in your franchise?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Is madden out already?!?!?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots Madden 12 Ratings : i noticed that too. if u put andre carter at DE, he goes from a 75 to an 86. madden has a habit of doing that with OLB. but if they are too small, they will get pushed back despite the rating. Are u playing a 4-3 in your franchise?
    Posted by btownteamsrking

Yeah, moved Mayo to ROLB, Spikes starting MLB, & Cunningham to RE. Cunningham's stats are beastly for an end with a 80 strength, good acceleration, along with great power and finess moves.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots Madden 12 Ratings : Yeah, moved Mayo to ROLB, Spikes starting MLB, & Cunningham to RE. Cunningham's stats are beastly for an end with a 80 strength, good acceleration, along with great power and finess moves.
    Posted by nrguy

oh yea i tried cunningham next to wilfork and haynesworth and he was unstoppable even against the run

Sections
Shortcuts