Patriots Management

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

Patriots Management

It is high time Robert Kraft cleans out his so-called management team before they really destroy his investment.  Do you really think this crafty businessman is sitting back thinking we'll be ok?  C'mon now...  His crack management staff has pulled some horrendous boners of recent; drafting and re-signing Hernandes, allowing Gronkowski to run wild like some drunken sailor who just got paid, putting a practice squad "offense" on the field and sending a clear message to Tom Brady that they do not give a hoot about his career or his well being.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

Re: Patriots Management

In response to bingobilly's comment:

It is high time Robert Kraft cleans out his so-called management team before they really destroy his investment.  Do you really think this crafty businessman is sitting back thinking we'll be ok?  C'mon now...  His crack management staff has pulled some horrendous boners of recent; drafting and re-signing Hernandes, allowing Gronkowski to run wild like some drunken sailor who just got paid, putting a practice squad "offense" on the field and sending a clear message to Tom Brady that they do not give a hoot about his career or his well being.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

And somehow we are still way better than the Jets!!!  Amazing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Lucky for us, we have a level-headed owner.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

You're correct, he might appear that way in public however, any successful businessman must have a certain amount of ruthlessness in them.  Nice guys do not become billionaires.  I wouln't doubt that he has a plan already in mind.  Who knows...he might even sell this operation and get out while the getting is good as they say...  If I were Tom Brady I would demand a trade at the end of this season regardless of its outcome...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

[QUOTE]

You're correct, he might appear that way in public however, any successful businessman must have a certain amount of ruthlessness in them.  Nice guys do not become billionaires.  I wouln't doubt that he has a plan already in mind.  Who knows...he might even sell this operation and get out while the getting is good as they say...  If I were Tom Brady I would demand a trade at the end of this season regardless of its outcome...

[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Ruthlessness is one thing but he's also not stupid. All of the best GMs are already employed. Well, except for the one's on this board. Besides, Kraft just gave Bill a new contract extension.

As for Brady, demand a trade where? Jacksonville?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Yeah, BK really needs to reassess some of his blind faith. Brady has allowed for that egregious misjudgement, but even he can only make up for so many mistakes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Lucky for us, the OP isn't our owner. Whew!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

wow, 2-0 and the doom  and gloom posts. Worst, spoiled fans in all of sports

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to BostonBruinss's comment:

wow, 2-0 and the doom  and gloom posts. Worst, spoiled fans in all of sports

you may be right

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

My one and only reply to you.......... You my friend are crazy or a child. Either way you are entited to your opinion. However, I camt carry on a conversation with you with that thought process. As they on Shark Tank - I am out. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

I think the fans needs to be smart. Obviously the Patriots have the worst GM, a coach that is past his prime and a cheap owner. The truly smart ones need to find a better team that deserves their loyalty.. How about them Jets? or Bills?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to PatFanInBA2's comment:

[QUOTE]

I think the fans needs to be smart. Obviously the Patriots have the worst GM, a coach that is past his prime and a cheap owner. The truly smart ones need to find a better team that deserves their loyalty.. How about them Jets? or Bills?

[/QUOTE]

I'm with you PatFanInBA2, let's go be fans of a real team like the Bill's...

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Have relied TOO much on the fact they have Tom Brady as the QB and any team they put on the field will win regardless of the personnel.  The current state of the receiving corps is a classic example.

True, it could not have predicted the AH issue and the additional Gronk health issues, but, to have no other top flight, stretch the field, WR for TB to throw to all these years when we see so many throughout the league.  The Pats could have at least bagged one or two to keep on the roster year after year. Amendola, well, the dice has been rolled and appears may come out craps for most of the season.

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

In response to FrankDooley's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sounds great Bungalow Bill and Patriotrain.

Hey Hey Hey FIF-TEE-KAY

[/QUOTE]

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Have relied TOO much on the fact they have Tom Brady as the QB and any team they put on the field will win regardless of the personnel.  The current state of the receiving corps is a classic example.

True, it could not have predicted the AH issue and the additional Gronk health issues, but, to have no other top flight, stretch the field, WR for TB to throw to all these years when we see so many throughout the league.  The Pats could have at least bagged one or two to keep on the roster year after year. Amendola, well, the dice has been rolled and appears may come out craps for most of the season.

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

BB's system and coaching philosophy is and always has been to win regardless of the personnel and that includes the WR's. So far this season, what have they done? Win regardless of the personnel! It won't necessarily be pretty every week and it stinks if you are a fantasy football player but it is Patriots and BB football. By the end of the season the Pats just may have three reliable stretch the field receivers. I think that is better than one or two at ten times the cost.