Patriots Management

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Re: Patriots Management

In response to rtuinila's comment:

In response to PatFanInBA2's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to bingobilly's comment:

[QUOTE]

It is high time Robert Kraft cleans out his so-called management team before they really destroy his investment.  Do you really think this crafty businessman is sitting back thinking we'll be ok?  C'mon now...  His crack management staff has pulled some horrendous boners of recent; drafting and re-signing Hernandes, allowing Gronkowski to run wild like some drunken sailor who just got paid, putting a practice squad "offense" on the field and sending a clear message to Tom Brady that they do not give a hoot about his career or his well being.

I think the fans needs to be smart. Obviously the Patriots have the worst GM, a coach that is past his prime and a cheap owner. The truly smart ones need to find a better team that deserves their loyalty.. How about them Jets? or Bills?

[/QUOTE]

I'm with you PatFanInBA2, let's go be fans of a real team like the Bill's...

[/QUOTE]

well.. I was thinking about switching to the Jets... They have a classy HC and players that are true role model. The fans are all so sophisticated.

They also have a history of drafting amazing players and manage the salary cap so perfectly..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It is high time Robert Kraft cleans out his so-called management team before they really destroy his investment.  Do you really think this crafty businessman is sitting back thinking we'll be ok?  C'mon now...  His crack management staff has pulled some horrendous boners of recent; drafting and re-signing Hernandes, allowing Gronkowski to run wild like some drunken sailor who just got paid, putting a practice squad "offense" on the field and sending a clear message to Tom Brady that they do not give a hoot about his career or his well being.

I think the fans needs to be smart. Obviously the Patriots have the worst GM, a coach that is past his prime and a cheap owner. The truly smart ones need to find a better team that deserves their loyalty.. How about them Jets? or Bills?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

well.. I was thinking about switching to the Jets... They have a classy HC and players that are true role model. The fans are all so sophisticated.

They also have a history of drafting amazing players and manage the salary cap so perfectly..

[/QUOTE]

Yeah but if we get the objective fans to follow us over to the Jets, they will just show up on this board again. It seems that is what Jets fans do.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BostonBruinss' comment:

wow, 2-0 and the doom  and gloom posts. Worst, spoiled fans in all of sports

VERY lucky to be 2-0 against two crap teams.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO And you would probably instantly say everything about them is great, just like you do here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

BB's system and coaching philosophy is and always has been to win regardless of the personnel and that includes the WR's.

And that system was an abysmal fail until he got lucky with a 6th round pick! LMAO all f'n day @ the delusional.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

BB's system and coaching philosophy is and always has been to win regardless of the personnel and that includes the WR's.

And that system was an abysmal fail until he got lucky with a 6th round pick! LMAO all f'n day @ the delusional.

[/QUOTE]

Go back and look at the facts. BB is why the Ravens won their first Superbowl. Even the owner of the Ravens wished he had never fired BB. BB's system is why the Pats won all of their superbowls. BB's system is why Cassel almost got the Pats into the playoffs as one of two 11 win teams to not make it to the playoffs. BB's system is why for years The Pats have been known for "next guy up" when ever injuries take their toll on the team.   

I'm glad you can laugh at yourself though you really should speak to someone about your delusions, they really aren't healthy.

BTW are you really Borges, the similarity of your style of writing and Borges' is uncanny.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Go back and look at the facts. BB is why the Ravens won their first Superbowl.

[/QUOTE]

Simply amazing. Some of you characters are unbelievable.

You actually have the gall to use the word fact while crediting BB for a SB win FIVE F'N YEARS after he was gone???????

Yet at the same time deny that the excellent players that were in place when he took over the Pats went a long way toward him actually winning a SB almost immediately.

It's just plain and simple dishonesty based on wanting your warped view to be reality.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

When Krafty bought the Patriots, they were worth a hill of beans.

This management group has led them to being ranked as the 3rd most valuable franchise in the NFL and 6th most valuable sports franchise in the entire world.

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mli45ikdf/6-new-england-patriots-2/

Nice try, the stupidity of this thread is unprecendented.  You people have the fortitude of a jelly fish.  Pathetic is a word that comes to mind. 

Go root for somebody else, yeah I'm talking to you.  The wussy whiners, the moaning nancies, go root for the 49ers or whoever you think is the best.  I can't wait to revive these threads in three months... and I will.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

The management "team" is Robert, his heir apparent son and now chief decision maker Jonathon and BB. Thats the team. BB was just extended contractually, so he is not going anywhere. I also doubt Robert fires his son.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

as a season ticket holder i am content with the managementt structure of this team. Do they do things perfectly? absolutely not but looking around the NFL there is only a couple of other franchises that rival the on and off the field success of this team.

Call me a homer or whatever you want but seeing where this franchise has come from in the 70's when i started following the team this management group should lauded for the top notch job they have done.

hopefully someday when this era of pat's football has passed and we walk by the statues of Brady & belichik on the way into the stadium we will all be appreciative of what we have now.