Patriots need to activate 5 RBs against Ravens

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from viewer222. Show viewer222's posts

Patriots need to activate 5 RBs against Ravens

The ravens have a very strong run defense!
    The Patriots have 5 running backs.
    At least 4 of the Patriots RBs run "hard".
    The Patriots are one of the few teams who can do this.
    If BJGE is not activated, then the Pats will only have 3 RBs that run hard and that plays into the Ravens game plan.
    Wear Down the Ravens run defenders and the ravens will not have an answer foe the Patriots.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Patriots need to activate 5 RBs against Ravens

In Response to Patriots need to activate 5 RBs against Ravens:
    [QUOTE]The ravens have a very strong run defense! The Patriots have 5 running backs. At least 4 of the Patriots RBs run "hard". The Patriots are one of the few teams who can do this. If BJGE is not activated, then the Pats will only have 3 RBs that run hard and that plays into the Ravens game plan. Wear Down the Ravens run defenders and the ravens will not have an answer foe the Patriots.
    Posted by viewer222[/QUOTE]

Brilliant. Except that the Ravens haven't given up 100 yards to a single runner in about 3 years.

Wouldn't it be better to exploit one of their weaknesses like their passing D? Yes, you still need to run to keep things honest, but I don't think you will "wear out" the Ravens run D.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

I agree law firm should get a shot today, along with maroney. give the ravens different looks at RB but keep the attack balanced with the passing game. i just have a funny feeling that today might be maroney's  breakout day. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

won't happen BJGE is inactive? crazy if you ask me.

maroney better shine today