Patriots O line against Lions defensive tackles.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

Patriots O line against Lions defensive tackles.

This should be a great test. I wonder if Light will be playing. On the RG we are pretty weak. Koppen is undersized and Connolly is a good substitute but is not the answer to our RG problems. Cannon may be in time.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pennasoxfan67. Show pennasoxfan67's posts

Re: Patriots O line against Lions defensive tackles.

Marcus Cannon, after he recovers from chemo and gets back into shape, is going to be the steal (steel) of the '11 draft.  Mark my words, this guy is an absolute monster.  He will be making us forget about Nick Solder being a 1st rounder.  It truly sucks that he is battling lymphoma...I wish him a speedy recovery.  And yet, if not for his illness, we probably would never have had a chance to draft him.  Life is funny that way.  As for the rest of the o-line...I hear they are really advanced with cloning these days.  Any chance we can get a sample of Logan Mankins' DNA?  Volmer will more than hold his own.  Matt Light, if they start him, is going to look like road kill....I just hope Brady doesn't end up that way too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

I hear you. Just don't want Ndamukong Suh getting his hands on Brady. That would really suck.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Why clone Logan Mankins, so he can toss around defenses until the playoffs roll around and then get schooled all day long?

Sections
Shortcuts