Patriots offense will be fine.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Patriots offense will be fine.

In response to NedBraden's comment:

Yes, BB should grow wings, stop time, and then take the ball out of the air, so Brady's throw or poor decision doesn't cost us to lose games. Yes. Gee, you sure are a rational and smart one, Babe. lmao

Of course Belichick cannot change the trajectory of a throw, but you seem to think a huge problem with the offense is the shotgun that Brady prefers.

Why can't SuperBill stop Brady from using it?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Don't say "Brady is amazing" when his AFC title games since 2007 and SBs have been AWFUL or mediocre.

I wonder if Brady would have had an easier time against the Giants if Belichick had given him someone who could run the ball other than (Belichick drafted) Maroney.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

I agree, it may even be better than last year. The media, especially the national media just don't get the Patriots. For years we've heard their doom and gloom predictions only to have them back peddle later. Hernandez missed 10 games last year, Gronk missed several games, as did the receivers not named Welker. With all of that the offense was pretty good I'd say. Very good offensive line, two stud tackles , a top 5 or so running back, and of course number 12.  The defense now looks to have a lot of talent and should be one of the best in the league. No team puts aside distractions like the Patriots and the Hernandez situation will be as well. 

I really like the offseason moves that have been made and even though I am a homer I see this team as being better and tougher than last years team. Can't wait to get this season going!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Yes, BB should grow wings, stop time, and then take the ball out of the air, so Brady's throw or poor decision doesn't cost us to lose games. Yes. Gee, you sure are a rational and smart one, Babe. lmao

As usual, you lie like the phoney you are. BB can tell them stop running the spread so much. And he can tell them stop throwing so much.

Always fun to watch you squirm when I corner you as the wackjob that you are. LMAO@U

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Get back under Center, get your run established,

Tell it to BB meatball.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

Don't say "Brady is amazing" when his AFC title games since 2007 and SBs have been AWFUL or mediocre.

I wonder if Brady would have had an easier time against the Giants if Belichick had given him someone who could run the ball other than (Belichick drafted) Maroney.

See, this is the part where I show you I've done my homework and you haven't:

Maroney had 22 carries and 122 yards in the 2007 AFC title game. Brady had 3 INTs, 1 in the end zone and was seemingly on the take during the game until McDaniels told the O Line to pound it, with maroney picking uo the bulk of his carries and yards in the 4th qtr, luckily so. 

Translation? Laurence Maroney and the run blocking O Line bailed out Brady, and Samuel's 2 INTs against a QB on one leg with an ACL tear allowed us to even get the SB.

Seems like you're doing some scouring of WHO to blame around Brady, in these situations, and then it backfiring, huh, NAS?

lmao

I am far from a Maroney fan, but he was nowhere near as ineffective as some claim. Corey Dillon might have HOF numbers and was a great runner, but Maroney wasn't bad.  BJGE in SB 46 was another version of Maroney. Not committed to enough, Brady in the shotgun and passing 45+ times with a lead, only to look back and see BJGE had 8 total carries as our lead back prior to his last obligatory, cross your fingers hand off from Brady.

FAIL

Get back under Center, get your run established, don't take a Safety to start a SB, don't throw INTs on 1st downs in enemy territory, etc.

[/QUOTE]

Maroney and the running game came up huge in that game, picking up first down after first down and not giving the Chargers the ball late in the game. . It kind of reminded me of the playoff game in 2004 against the Colts when Dillon killed something like 8 or 9 minutes running the ball in the 4th qtr. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Of course Belichick cannot change the trajectory of a throw, but you seem to think a huge problem with the offense is the shotgun that Brady prefers.

Why can't SuperBill stop Brady from using it?

[/QUOTE]

That's just Rusty backpedaling from his usual rant about the shotgun spread. He always does that when he's cornered.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Maybe because he feels Brady being comfortable in it will eventually pay off?  It almost did in SB 42, but Brady and his buddy Welker crapped their pants. What do you want BB to do, change their diapers, too?

Not the point.

If the shotgun that Brady insists upon is such a problem, wouldn't Belichick recognize this?

If the shotgun that Brady insists upon is such a problem, why doesn't Belichick stop it?

If the shotgun that Brady insists upon is such a problem, why can't Belichick stop it?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

That's just Rusty backpedaling from his usual rant about the shotgun spread. He always does that when he's cornered.

It happens so often!

Pointing out the incorrect flow of information in the majority of his posts is a bit of a sport, a recreation if you will.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

See, this is the part where I show you I've done my homework and you haven't:

Maroney had 22 carries and 122 yards in the 2007 AFC title game. Brady had 3 INTs, 1 in the end zone and was seemingly on the take during the game until McDaniels told the O Line to pound it, with maroney picking uo the bulk of his carries and yards in the 4th qtr, luckily so. 

Translation? Laurence Maroney and the run blocking O Line bailed out Brady, and Samuel's 2 INTs against a QB on one leg with an ACL tear allowed us to even get the SB.

Seems like you're doing some scouring of WHO to blame around Brady, in these situations, and then it backfiring, huh, NAS?

Hardly.  If Maroney (drafted by Belichick) was a good RB, he would have done better against the Giants defense, allowing for better passing opportunities.   He did well against San Diego.  Whoopie. 

Maroney failed across the board in the Superbowl, which was detrimental to the Pats passing game.  It sure would have been great if he could have shown up for the big game instead of crapping his pants every time Brady handed him the ball.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Maybe because he feels Brady being comfortable in it will eventually pay off?  It almost did in SB 42, but Brady and his buddy Welker crapped their pants. What do you want BB to do, change their diapers, too?

Not the point.

If the shotgun that Brady insists upon is such a problem, wouldn't Belichick recognize this?

If the shotgun that Brady insists upon is such a problem, why doesn't Belichick stop it?

If the shotgun that Brady insists upon is such a problem, why can't Belichick stop it?

He has. He can. I asked this board repeatedly why BB called a timeout in Week 4 in Oakland on the 1st drive with Brady in the shotgun spread.  No one answered WHO called the timeout. It was BB.

The fact is, he can't be calling timeouts or constantly over-ruling McDaniels and Brady as they call games un unison. Once the gameplan is drawn up, that's what they go with in the first half.

But, of course BB can jump in. I would agree he hasn't been more aggressive in stepping in or making mistakes in deferring/catering too much to Brady in gameplans for what he feels comfortable in doing. I think thats over.  This is what I am saying. BUt, if my biggest complaint is the coach not being an aggressive micro-manager, then I am pretty sure I can live with that because I don't want him to be.  Shame on BB for trusting Brady.  Shame on him!  lmao

You and your new allies here, our irrationals BBWs, would like to watch another playoffs of BB deferring to what Brady prefers, but I don't.   I cannot watch another finesse approach where they never really get a run established.   This past AFC title game istn't the best example but the INT and the fumble on top of that 3rd and 7 Welker drop, sort of all reflect how much can go wrong if you aren't executing in that offense to Grade A perfection.

[/QUOTE]

Oh just stifle it numbnuts. We've posted links proving BB has the final say on every offensive call. If he wanted to stop too much passing he could stop it. If he didn't want so much shotgun he could stop that too.

It's an insult to the intelligence of every poster and reader of this board that you try to sell this COMPLETE BS snake oil that BB is helpless to stop Brady and his coordinators from passing so much or running the spread. No coach is more assertive than BB.

He could just scream, "HEY A*******, DON"T THROW SO F****** MUCH!!!

Or do you think he is incapable of that dumbkoff?

You really need medical help.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

SD was known as the better D in 2007 over the Giants.  Also, Maroney was subbed for too many times n SB 42, which is what happened to BJGE in SB 46.

Here's a fact for you since you're a pink helmet PAts fan:

We never lost a game in 2009, 2010 or 2011 when BJGE was our lead back.  When I say lead back, I mean the feature back in the offense at that position.

Lastly, if we are a pass first offense, then how can Maroney be "detrimental" to our passing game? LOL

That makes no sense.  The fact is, Brady thought it was about him and his arm vs realizing how impotant it is to conceptually utilize your run game. Even Gomer Manning MUST HAVE a run game. That is one thing Brady KNEW from 2001-2006 and since blown off, and it's one thing now Gomer Manning KNOWS he must have at his age and to help hide his defeciencies. 

I've been an unwavering Pats fan for over 30 years.  You need to do some research on the use of the "pink hat/pink helmet".

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

It happens so often!

Pointing out the incorrect flow of information in the majority of his posts is a bit of a sport, a recreation if you will.

they somehow try to adopt a word I introduced to the board (backpedal) so they can try to sound smart.

[/QUOTE]

Right meathead, nobody on earth ever used that word to describe somebody changing their tune but you. Get help.

It goes hand in hand with your psycho claims that people are following you around, BB is conspired against by Brady, his OC, game officials, Goodell, league officials and the media, and the greatest coach of all time can't control his own team.

Face it, you're a stark raving madman.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

SD was known as the better D in 2007 over the Giants. Also, Maroney was subbed for too many times n SB 42, which is what happened to BJGE in SB 46.

Here's a fact for you since you're a pink helmet PAts fan:

We never lost a game in 2009, 2010 or 2011 when BJGE was our lead back.  When I say lead back, I mean the feature back in the offense at that position.

Lastly, if we are a pass first offense, then how can Maroney be "detrimental" to our passing game? LOL

That makes no sense.  The fact is, Brady thought it was about him and his arm vs realizing how impotant it is to conceptually utilize your run game. Even Gomer Manning MUST HAVE a run game. That is one thing Brady KNEW from 2001-2006 and since blown off, and it's one thing now Gomer Manning KNOWS he must have at his age and to help hide his defeciencies. 

I've been an unwavering Pats fan for over 30 years.  You need to do some research on the use of the "pink hat/pink helmet".

I'm not one of the folks who thinks yards allowed is a meaningless stat (you'd be shocked how many people here actually do) but the column on the far right is a lot more important than the one on the left.

That being said, SD's putrid division that season had a lot to do with the 17 points allowed. The Giants had a much better front 7 but the Chargers had a stronger secondary. FWIW, I think the Giants had a better overall unit than SD.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Not the point.

He has. He can. I asked this board repeatedly why BB called a timeout in Week 4 in Oakland on the 1st drive with Brady in the shotgun spread.  No one answered WHO called the timeout. It was BB.

The fact is, he can't be calling timeouts or constantly over-ruling McDaniels and Brady as they call games un unison. Once the gameplan is drawn up, that's what they go with in the first half.

But, of course BB can jump in. I would agree he hasn't been more aggressive in stepping in or making mistakes in deferring/catering too much to Brady in gameplans for what he feels comfortable in doing. I think thats over.  This is what I am saying. BUt, if my biggest complaint is the coach not being an aggressive micro-manager, then I am pretty sure I can live with that because I don't want him to be.  Shame on BB for trusting Brady.  Shame on him!  lmao

You and your new allies here, our irrationals BBWs, would like to watch another playoffs of BB deferring to what Brady prefers, but I don't.   I cannot watch another finesse approach where they never really get a run established.   This past AFC title game istn't the best example but the INT and the fumble on top of that 3rd and 7 Welker drop, sort of all reflect how much can go wrong if you aren't executing in that offense to Grade A perfection.

Oh just stifle it numbnuts. We've posted links proving BB has the final say on every offensive call. If he wanted to stop too much passing he could stop it. If he didn't want so much shotgun he could stop that too.

It's an insult to the intelligence of every poster and reader of this board that you try to sell this COMPLETE BS snake oil that BB is helpless to stop Brady and his coordinators from passing so much or running the spread. No coach is more assertive than BB.

He could just scream, "HEY A*******, DON"T THROW SO F****** MUCH!!!

Or do you think he is incapable of that dumbkoff?

You really need medical help.

More namecalling from Babe. After excessive abuse of the board and not following the rules here for years and never being banned, but promising to leave for good (and not doing it), will Babe finally be banned for clear board violations?

[/QUOTE]

I have been clear... I will call YOU what I wish.

I never promised anything here.

I have been banned dumbkoff. As I have told you several times.