Patriots Offseason Review

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

Re: Patriots Offseason Review

I thought with the exception of a few good games Blount was very ordinary last year and not a long term solution. And I thought the drafting of White and the two interesting UDFA RBs is a lot more about contracts for Ridley and Vereen expiring at the end of the 2014 season and not specifically to replace Blount. RBs are now a dime a dozen as FAs - no one is getting big money and no one is being drafted high. If the Pats feel they need an RB in preseason, they will have a lot of choices as teams cut down, but with Ridley, Vereen, and Bolden presumably healthy and three rookies in camp, I don't see this as an area of concern.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Dan Fouts was better. Brady is Marino in his last decade. Ouch."

your Brady hatred makes you so myopic dude. Fouts never took his team to a Super Bowl. Marino did once, early in his career, before an extended period of futility. The parallel of course is that many felt those guys, particularly Marino, were not equipped with a complete enough team around them to compete at the highest level. 

Plenty of QBs on their way to the hall of fame have had rough postseasons. Know why? The defenses are really good. Manning hasn't had a really good postseason in a long time, really ever. His younger brother played great twice and hasn't in a while. Big Ben had a great year but is drifting back to the pack. Aaron Rodgers had a terrific year but has struggled since. 

Flacco, Russell, recent SB winners but no HOF credentials yet. 

Their teams had better defenses and passing units than ours. 

Everyone can see this but you. The reason is you are seeking to elevate Belichick to a stature beyond mortal man and your only way to do that is to denigrate Brady. Yet it doesn't work as Belichick is responsible for the QB he fields.

I'd love to hear BB school you on this in person...

At any rate, it looks more and more likely that BB will be around after Brady is gone, which will help to settle this tedious posting frenzy on your part.

Pat I think your grades for the offseason are fair - A+ if top two picks work out and so on. 

And you're absolutely right - Kraft/BB are about sustained excellence, not pushing all in for a championship in a given year. That's a good deal for the sustained excellence guys, not so good for those of us who want to win now while we still have a Super Bowl caliber QB.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Tex, I'll get jumped on by all the run-first guys on this board, but i watched that Ravens game on the coaches tape and think a lot of Blounts' success had to do with the Ravens' defensive schemes (LBs dropping), plus some good blocking especially by Mankins.  

The other end of season games where Blount looked good had similar circumstances.  When the Broncos played run first, Blount was horribly ineffective . . . which is a big reason I think BB wasn't keen to re-sign him. 

I love how you always praise Mankins just because the media has been programmed to do so.  It's literally impossible for you to acknowledge or compliment the real winners on this team, isn't it?

Mankins is a loser. I don't think I've seen a more over-hyped Pats player in my life.   When the time comes to perform, he folds.  He's dominated every postseason.

[/QUOTE]

You forget, Alex Smith doesn't play for the Pats. 

[/QUOTE]

I never said he did. If Brady continues on this path, I wouldn;t mind Smith in here to compete with Garoppolo in 2 years, though.

Brady has made a fool of himself in recent years in postseasons. Smith, Garropolo/insert name here, cannot do much worse.

The utter delight it will be when this is all over with Brady gone. No more arrogance of fans like you and then watching you run away in January like nothing happened and Brady was good. That is what is worse: The BradY Lovers.

Rid the fanbase of these idiots and the real fans can get back to being left alone and enjoying each season.

Brady has been the worst of the HOF QBs in recents postseasons than any other.  Than any other.  Think about that.

Dan Fouts was better. Brady is Marino in his last decade. Ouch.

[/QUOTE]

I know your off the cuff but Dan Fouts is better than Brady!?!

Really... 15 NFL seasons with 3,297 of 5,604 completions for 43,040 yards and 254 touchdowns, with 242 interceptions. Never sniffed a Superbowl and was a pass first team for most of his career.

Just Tom Brady's TD/Int Blows him away- 359 TD 134 INT

Your are always saying how smart you are..... but man really?!? Through my phone I can smell your B.S.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

"Mankins Dink is a loser. I don't think I've seen a more over-hyped Pats player in my life. When the time comes to perform, he folds. He's dominated every postseason."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Mankins Dink is a loser. I don't think I've seen a more over-hyped Pats player in my life. When the time comes to perform, he folds. He's dominated every postseason."

[/QUOTE]

Right you are. I've been slugging it out for years about Mankins and this line. Whenever we play a good defense this line gets mauled. The best part of this draft is grabbing some beef on the O-Line so that we reconstruct it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

With the passing of the 2014 NFL draft, Here's my early take on the 2014 New England Patriots:

I. Free Agency:

....I expect LaFell is hoped to be a regular though not central contributor. He is little like Dobson except that he is not short. He should be more like a Givens type receiver and Dobson more a guy to help stretch the field a little. 

Are you sure you're talking about Dobson? He is 6-3, Lafell is 6-2. 

....(2) Bolden was little like Corey though Corey's name came up. He showed more power than in the past but nothing like Corey power. What he showed was enough of a burst to break longer runs and that little extra power to break open when he was arm tackled or to get an extra yard when hit directly. (3) As regards White - we dont know what we have yet but consider his qualities and skills. I agree we expect he will be a role player. BUt role players are not created equal. You are dismissive. I can think of a number of role players in the history of the league (especially as the league became more intent on using more than throwing your starting 22 at my starting 22). In this case I see many similarities with Kevin Faulk. Now I admit, agree I don't even know if White makes the team. But if he is a Faulk-like player his role playing will be an important facet of the offense.

Not sure I'd compare Bolden (or anybody else) to Dillon, but I don't think Blount will be missed. He performed better than I thought he would when they brought him over, but this is not a league where you feature an RB any more. It's a committee position, unless you have an AP type player, and Blount will NEVER be confused with AP. All the RBs they have are capable and they won't miss Blount any more than they missed Laurence Maroney. 

.... It is only a reach if he could have been had later. He was not going to be had in the middle second round let alone late second round. THe rumour about Seattle appears to be more than a rumour. ANd the fact they are good has zero to do with anything! Zero. Moreover, they in fact lost some of their D line rotation in FA.

You also make a fantasy football assumption (I know, that is a great insult, but hear me out):  pass rush is not only for outside rushers.  You seem to say that he does not add to our pass rush. Well, NO rookie does till they make the team and show it on the field but at THIS point in time Easley looks like (assuming health) he is an especially good inside pass rusher. He is not a bull rusher like Vinny. He has a blazing first step and power. ANd he would be a good match with a guy like Vinny. You are looking for fodder to print as if you are a sports writer trying too hard. Sorry, I really do not mean to insult but I think you are trying too hard here.

Looking forward to seeing Easley line up on this defense. I can't think of a similar player on this team, maybe ever, at least not in the BB-era? He seems to have more of a Sapp type three technique skillset that didn't really fit their style. Times they area changin, I guess?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Muz - What I said about Dobson was that the only similarity with LaFell is neither are short. Beyond that I think we see eye to eye.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Other than signing Revis, the offseason has been a disaster. BB permanently resides in da da land these days.

[/QUOTE]

Nice try old man.  Go find a fresh pair of Depends and get back to us when you learn something about football.

[/QUOTE]

Lol!!!

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

^ Giggles the gay champion who constantly discriminates based on age, income, job, education and whatever else.

You're a pathetic phony, dumbkoff.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ewhite1065's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Right you are. I've been slugging it out for years about Mankins and this line. Whenever we play a good defense this line gets mauled. The best part of this draft is grabbing some beef on the O-Line so that we reconstruct it.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Honesty is a beautiful thing. And the O-line has not shown up when the going gets tough all too often. It's just another of the long list of homer myths that this line has been consistently exceptional over the years.

The world class moron Rusty, pounds Brady over the 2007 SB, but can barely stand to mention the O-line for fear Brady might take less blame. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ewhite1065's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Honesty is a beautiful thing. And the O-line has not shown up when the going gets tough all too often. It's just another of the long list of homer myths that this line has been consistently exceptional over the years.

The world class moron Rusty, pounds Brady over the 2007 SB, but can barely stand to mention the O-line for fear Brady might take less blame. 

[/QUOTE]

Well he thinks Dan Foust was better than Brady.... he will just say anything to try and blame Brady for all the Pats faults.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Good Post but I disagree with your assessment of Blount. Sure he looked good in a few games vs weak competition but in the playoffs he looked average and didnt get it done with the limited touches he had. I dont think drafting White has anything to do with losing Blount. It has MORE to do with Vareen, Ridley playing in their last years and BB likely not resigning them and thats why he brought in two more backs in free agency. BB is looking at someone to replace Either Rids, Vareen or Both.

He seems to be somewhat of both Rids, Vareen as he can run inside, does not fumble and can catch so if he impresses , he makes both expendable.

"A lot of bookies are probably mad at us right now, but we don't give a damn, ... We're the champs!!"

Ty Law after his team defeated the Rams in SB 36.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Good Post but I disagree with your assessment of Blount. Sure he looked good in a few games vs weak competition but in the playoffs he looked average and didnt get it done with the limited touches he had.

RESPONSE: Blount looked average in the divisional playoff game against Indy?? You and others here are blaming him for not getting it done in the AFC title game in Denver, when he was given no room to run by his OL. Denver won that game because their DL dominated the overrated Pats OL, and because the Pats front seven couldn't get any pressure on Mr. Wonderful.  

I dont think drafting White has anything to do with losing Blount. It has MORE to do with Vareen, Ridley playing in their last years and BB likely not resigning them and thats why he brought in two more backs in free agency. BB is looking at someone to replace Either Rids, Vareen or Both.

RESPONSE: With Blount gone, the Pats needed another RB. That said, you do have a point. Even if Blount were retained, the Pats might have drafted White. They see him as a vastly underrated player, who skill sets seem to fit what they do on offense like a glove.

He seems to be somewhat of both Rids, Vareen as he can run inside, does not fumble and can catch so if he impresses , he makes both expendable.

RESPONSE: In White, the Pats hope that they drafted a Kevin Faulk clone.

[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Good Post but I disagree with your assessment of Blount. Sure he looked good in a few games vs weak competition but in the playoffs he looked average and didnt get it done with the limited touches he had.

RESPONSE: Blount looked average in the divisional playoff game against Indy?? You and others here are blaming him for not getting it done in the AFC title game in Denver, when he was given no room to run by his OL. Denver won that game because their DL dominated the overrated Pats OL, and because the Pats front seven couldn't get any pressure on Mr. Wonderful.  

I think you have to judge Blount by the body of his work over the whole season.  He certainly was a solid contributor in a rotational role, but I really didn't see anything that made me think he'd be more than a rotational or back-up player in this offense. He can be remarkably shifty for such a large player, but he doesn't have either great speed or power and he's not a great receiver.   I just don't think BB saw him as a fit for the offense long term and certainly wasn't going to re-design the offense to make Blount its centrepiece. 

I dont think drafting White has anything to do with losing Blount. It has MORE to do with Vareen, Ridley playing in their last years and BB likely not resigning them and thats why he brought in two more backs in free agency. BB is looking at someone to replace Either Rids, Vareen or Both.

RESPONSE: With Blount gone, the Pats needed another RB. That said, you do have a point. Even if Blount were retained, the Pats might have drafted White. They see him as a vastly underrated player, who skill sets seem to fit what they do on offense like a glove.

RESPONSE: In White, the Pats hope that they drafted a Kevin Faulk clone.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Nonetheless, Blount is going to be missed.  He gave a different look to that rotation.  Now when Ridley gets his fumble-itis who will BB go to and get the same results?  I don't think they have anybody to do that right now.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Blount is neither terrible nor all-world. 

If an opponent is dropping linebackers into coverage against Tom Brady and if the Patriots' O-line is firing off properly, Blount's advantage comes into play.  He's a 250 pound wrecking ball when he hits the defensive backfield at top speed time after time after time.  Sooner or later the defensive backfield no longer works.  It falls apart like a donut left in the coffee too long. 

That said, if an opponent can stuff up the line of scrimmage, Blount becomes average or worse.  He's nimble enough but he can't pound D-lines from short range like a Jerome Bettus.  Also, he's a grandpa at his position.

Every unrestricted free agent has his price, and anyone with genuine New England Patriots experience commands three times what an equivalent Jacksonville Jaguars veteran might command.  Owners hire winners.  As a result, New England has relatively little continuity compared to most NFL teams. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Blount is neither terrible nor all-world. 

If an opponent is dropping linebackers into coverage against Tom Brady and if the Patriots' O-line is firing off properly, Blount's advantage comes into play.  He's a 250 pound wrecking ball when he hits the defensive backfield at top speed time after time after time.  Sooner or later the defensive backfield no longer works.  It falls apart like a donut left in the coffee too long. 

That said, if an opponent can stuff up the line of scrimmage, Blount becomes average or worse.  He's nimble enough but he can't pound D-lines from short range like a Jerome Bettus.  Also, he's a grandpa at his position.

Every unrestricted free agent has his price, and anyone with genuine New England Patriots experience commands three times what an equivalent Jacksonville Jaguars veteran might command.  Owners hire winners.  As a result, New England has relatively little continuity compared to most NFL teams.  

[/QUOTE]

Even if Blount possesses the limitation which you described above, wasn't he worth keeping around for a relatively modest $2mil. per year, for two years...with $2mil. guaranteed? That said, I hope that you Blount blunters are right.

Let's hope this this isn't another Danny Woodhead situation. Woody was missed last season, and tore it up big time in San Diego.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Tex, I'll get jumped on by all the run-first guys on this board, but i watched that Ravens game on the coaches tape and think a lot of Blounts' success had to do with the Ravens' defensive schemes (LBs dropping), plus some good blocking especially by Mankins.  

The other end of season games where Blount looked good had similar circumstances.  When the Broncos played run first, Blount was horribly ineffective . . . which is a big reason I think BB wasn't keen to re-sign him. 

I love how you always praise Mankins just because the media has been programmed to do so.  It's literally impossible for you to acknowledge or compliment the real winners on this team, isn't it?

Mankins is a loser. I don't think I've seen a more over-hyped Pats player in my life.   When the time comes to perform, he folds.  He's dominated every postseason.

[/QUOTE]

You forget, Alex Smith doesn't play for the Pats. 

[/QUOTE]

I never said he did. If Brady continues on this path, I wouldn;t mind Smith in here to compete with Garoppolo in 2 years, though.

Brady has made a fool of himself in recent years in postseasons. Smith, Garropolo/insert name here, cannot do much worse.

The utter delight it will be when this is all over with Brady gone. No more arrogance of fans like you and then watching you run away in January like nothing happened and Brady was good. That is what is worse: The BradY Lovers.

Rid the fanbase of these idiots and the real fans can get back to being left alone and enjoying each season.

Brady has been the worst of the HOF QBs in recents postseasons than any other.  Than any other.  Think about that.

Dan Fouts was better. Brady is Marino in his last decade. Ouch.

[/QUOTE]

I know your off the cuff but Dan Fouts is better than Brady!?!

Really... 15 NFL seasons with 3,297 of 5,604 completions for 43,040 yards and 254 touchdowns, with 242 interceptions. Never sniffed a Superbowl and was a pass first team for most of his career.

Just Tom Brady's TD/Int Blows him away- 359 TD 134 INT

Your are always saying how smart you are..... but man really?!? Through my phone I can smell your B.S.

[/QUOTE]

Totally different era. Fouts would be something special today. The problem is that it is hard to really compare across that many years as things have changed so much. 

It is possible that TB is better - he is so accurate and does such a great job (most of the time) protecting the ball. And he has won 3 SBs had taken the lead late in 2 others!

On Fouts side he was also very accurate but since he threw the ball downfield much more often (as was both the design of his offense and the general way the league played back then) his numbers do not look as good. He was clearly a much much better passer going beyond 25 yards downfield. 

So part of the evaluation depends on how much importance you put in being especially good throwing deep. In that way Fouts is more complete. But TB was better in the short and intermediate game and has all those clutch games including SBs.

Really two very different pocket passers from two different eras. Hard to compare. I would say TB is better. But I would not have a real problem with someone who thought maybe it was otherwise.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

What???? Rusty is now claiming that Dan Fouts was better than Tom Brady?? Is he referring to the same Dan Fouts who was surrounded by outstanding weapons, such as WRs Charlie Joiner, Wes Chandler, and John Jefferson, with TE Kellen Winslow Sr., RB Chuck Muncie and RB James Brooks in the pass happy Air Coryell offensive scheme? Gee...how many championships did they win? What?? None?? Oh. So sorry, Russ. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

What???? Rusty is now claiming that Dan Fouts was better than Tom Brady?? Is he referring to the same Dan Fouts who was surrounded by outstanding weapons, such as WRs Charlie Joiner, Wes Chandler, and John Jefferson, with TE Kellen Winslow Sr., RB Chuck Muncie and RB James Brooks in the pass happy Air Coryell offensive scheme? Gee...how many championships did they win? What?? None?? Oh. So sorry, Russ. 

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!

Reach around Rusty exposed again.

Can't we get that guy off this forum for good?

He is an embarrassment around here.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

Blount was a regular season 2 game wonder. For whatever reason; he - like the rest of the team, did not show up for the playoff game vs. Denver.

At this point, BB has tried to address the OL, DL, and CB positions.  He's made a feeble attempt at TE and SS. There is still some time to improve before the first game of the season. Overall, a grade of around a B- to a C+

IMO, keeping 3 QB would be a mistake. Spending a #2 on Garappolo is almost a guarantee to make the team. Which means the Patriots will either keep 3 or trade Mallet.  Altho BB says he's not trading Mallett - I don't necessarily buy it when he announces that the Patriots are in a better position than most teams at that position. To me, he's announcing that the Patriots are willing to trade still.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Replacing Blount with White is, in my opinion, a good move, so if that's what's worrying you about he offseason, I think you can go ahead and stop worrying . . .  

[/QUOTE]

I think you are vastly underrating the talents of Blount, and the contributions he made to the team last season. The Pats were floundering when they went into Baltimore late last season. They turned things around there, and routed the Ravens. Blount played a huge part in their turnaround. With him gone, now the Pats are back to Stevan 'butter fingers" Ridley as their lead RB.

The other thing about their offseason is that the Broncos seemingly improved themselves more than the Pats did. But...time will tell. 

[/QUOTE]

I think you are overrating Blount, I'll give him credit that he ran hard towards the end of the season and gave us everything he had, but I think we are talking about a limited runner here. Blount takes time to get up to speed, for a big back he doesn't have that short area power and I think people are forgetting that this guy has been far from a boy scout throughout his career. I think Blount was smart enough to realize he needed to be a good boy for a season - which he was - but now that he got his money there's a rather large chance we could see the old Blount again...the one who gains weight, likes to punch teammates in the face and doesn't always run physical. I think what you saw from Blount was as good as it gets with him, I doubt we'll see much more of that.

I think people are going to be surprised with James White a little bit. I think he can be a little more than just a backup to Vareen as a third down back - runners from Wisconsin are usually pretty strong - they run the football up there...that's what White did. Ran. And ran a lot.

[/QUOTE]

Only problem there is the size of the line he ran behind.  Very misleading. I could run behind that.  The key with him is lack of miles.  That, coachability, Fears and upside.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah that Wisconsin line did help him a lot - so maybe I'm dreaming on White - but I did see him find his way through some smaller holes and play physical for a guy his size...and once he gets past that line he'll make at least one guy miss. He ran well in post season games too, and tested out pretty well. We shall see.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

Going by who they lost and who they gained, I'd say free agency was a win for the Pats .  .  . White is not the replacement for Blount, White is the replacement for Vereen or Ridley next year as one of them will be gone.  The replacement for Blount will just be shared carries by the 5 running backs.  If one of those offensive linemen can become a starter and another can provide depth then this draft will be good. Easly is a beast if he can stay on the field and worth the shot that deep in the first round . . . he could be the find of the draft!  Armstead has to come through for them as they kept him all last year and if healthy he will a great pickup. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

There is decent potential in the Pats draft and FA dealings. White is not a replacement for Blount as many here have mentioned. But he is a very solid all around back , more along the lines of Faulk than anyone else who has played for the Pats. Vereen has not been the same since injuring his wrist and has said as much. Ridley is a hard runner but has the dropsies every year. The way the NFL uses up it's running backs and simply replaces them with younger, cheaper alternatives, eventually both Vereen and Ridley will be gone, maybe sooner than we think. Houston is a FA back to remember. I think he makes the 53 man roster. If both he and White make the roster, 2 veteran backs will go.

There will be major changes on the O Line. BB drafted three large, mobile, tough guys and I think all three make the 53 man roster. Our O line play during that Championship game was a travesty. "Pork Chop" Knighton destroyed the interior of the O line when we played Denver. That same clown was eaten alive by Seattle. Something had to be done. The eyes don't lie and BB saw what he had to do, hence drafting three O Linemen.

Interior pass rush is this year's football buzz" phrase. If Wilfork, Kelly , "Yeti" Armstead and rookie DT Easley are all healthy the Pats will ace this part of their defensive game plan. If only at 50% (any 2 of them playing healthy at any one time) it should be acceptable. However this is all conjecture. We really have no actual evidence from guys playing on the field to ascertain their condition .

FA acquisitions have vastly strengthened the D Backfield. Talib as great when he was on the field. That's the problem with Talib, keeping him on the field. He's Denver's looming injury problem now. Otherwise, by season's end our D Backfield should be one the the best in the NFL. It should also impact our pass rush and help vastly increase the number of sacks and QB hurries due to tight coverage.

Our LB crew is possibly our worst problem area. After Collins and Hightower we have a once great, and hopefully still great, Mayo coming back from a pec injury. Again, until we see what he can do on the field we won't know for sure. One thing we do know is that our LB's failed, as a unit, to cover backs and TE's. Little has been done so far in either FA or the draft to solve this problem and it remains an area of primary concern.

WR's? Who knows. Same collection of young guys trying to stay healthy, learn and produce. TE's? Not enough talent, not enough experience and not enough bodies after the injured Gronk to tell anything about how this position will fall out during the season.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Sections
Shortcuts