Patriots: On the front burner’s Most Enjoyable/Readable/Interesting/Respectful Poster Since You Arrived On This Forum. Who’s your favorite?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

Patriots: On the f...

When you log in to this site, whose post do you look forward to read?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Re: Patriots: On the front burner’s Most Enjoyable/Readable/Interesting/Respectful Poster Since You Arrived On This For...

Who's posts do I enjoy the most ?

Thats EZ .

Mr Brevity ... The Stream of Consciousness Kid.

EL...Ayy...Zeee

LAZ !

( LazarusintheSanatorium )

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Re: Patriots: On the front burner’s Most Enjoyable/Readable/Interesting/Respectful Poster Since You Arrived On This For...

In Response to Patriots: On the front burner’s Most Enjoyable/Readable/Interesting/Respectful Poster Since You Arrived On This Forum. Who’s your favorite?:
    [QUOTE]When you log in to this site, whose post do you look forward to read?
    Posted by -EdithBunker-[/QUOTE]

My favorite is UD6, a/k/a Underdog(gggg). His nonsensical posts are always good for laughs!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

yeah..Laz has convinced me he's posting from an undiscovered place in a nearby galaxy....Laz is fun...keep the cats, man....

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Def Underdog (UD6)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

FatRex, no doubt

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

BBReigns

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

the Rusty/stommmper wars...they're a hoot

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In Response to Patriots: On the front burner’s Most Enjoyable/Readable/Interesting/Respectful Poster Since You Arrived On This Forum. Who’s your favorite?:
    [QUOTE]When you log in to this site, whose post do you look forward to read?
    Posted by -EdithBunker-[/QUOTE]

Why initiate such a gay thread?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I enjoy all. Everyone brings something different which makes this place fun and entertaining.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots: On the front burner’s Most Enjoyable/Readable/Interesting/Respectful Poster Since You Arrived On This Forum. Who’s your favorite?:
    [QUOTE]FatRex, no doubt
    Posted by IrishMob7[/QUOTE]

Definitely wins the consistency vote. Many years, dozens of names and every post a new height in stupidity.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

I think its definitely has to be tenacioust

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots: On the front burner’s Most Enjoyable/Readable/Interesting/Respectful Poster Since You Arrived On This Forum. Who’s your favorite?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots: On the front burner’s Most Enjoyable/Readable/Interesting/Respectful Poster Since You Arrived On This Forum. Who’s your favorite? : Definitely wins the consistency vote. Many years, dozens of names and every post a new height in stupidity.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

There is no question it's PhatRex/Underpants who take turns on the short bus leaderboard here on a daily basis.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

Crusty    Laz    P Mike   mind you my favorite band is n sync and I drink Zimas by the carton while driving my mazda miata to the theater downtown.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"When you log in to this site, whose post do you look forward to read?"  Pretty much everyone except for you and ALL CAPS COMMY. 

I'm also getting really sick of reading MVPKilla's sanctimonious and painfully obvious anti-ESPN signature over and over again. I wish BDC would disable all sigs, it's just an annoying ego trip like a bad bumper sticker. 

Otherwise, I really enjoy all, despite some trollish BS there are good smart discussions here. I have UD6 on permanent ignore however, I don't find his holier than thou/"when backed into a corner be a gutless turd and bring up Spygate" routine worth another minute of my time. WhinyWinfield is also on permaignore. 

Otherwise it's all good.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE] Crusty    Laz    P Mike   mind you my favorite band is n sync and I drink Zimas by the carton while driving my mazda miata to the theater downtown.
    Posted by helterskelter[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should ask Phat Rex, Stompie-poo and Robbie Evans (aka Underpants) to join you in your little excursions around town in your convertible?

They all have plenty of zima.  And wine spritzers.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Yeah, someone on here used to work with him. Apparently his (Underpants) name is "Robbie Evans".

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

underweiners  trailer is just not clean enough,plus the stench will make you vomit.Mine you he has a nice collection of barrels painted different colors and numbered 1-59.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Rusty, Laz, Zbell, killa, Sam.... I'd say they're the regulars, but i like all contributers that post relatively intelligent facts, debates, and above all good football-talk to kill time.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, someone on here used to work with him. Apparently his (Underpants) name is "Robbie Evans".
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]now bb assuming you are right why are you posting some one's real name?  do you think this is appropriate? 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I don't know that I look forward to any particular poster, everyone contributes in his or her way. Like Sam Adams said, it depends what you're in the mood for. Even the Togah family (Leon, Rex, UD, Indylove, etc.) has it's days. Sometimes you feel like calling someone an idiot! Mostly I like the different opinions on the team by everyone. Of course, if I had to pick just one it would be NEGAME. I sure wish these guys would get their heads out of their cans and get the season started. Split the differences and come back in four years! I miss the usual FA discussions of March.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

I've gotta' go with Laz. He's the only one of you that makes any sense at all.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

Among a lot of the names already listed I would add Caraway

Sections
Shortcuts