Patriots: On the front burner’s Most Enjoyable/Readable/Interesting/Respectful Poster Since You Arrived On This Forum. Who’s your favorite?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

Re: Patriots: On the front burner’s Most Enjoyable/Readable/Interesting/Respectful Poster Since You Arrived On This For...

I guess it all depends on what you like.

Here are my favorites,
    1) Lazz....he is the modern day "Deat Poet Society" of Fan Forum Finesse!

2) I hate to say this butt, CRUSTY/BBREIGNS!
      This guy has more Bullshiit than a than a Caddle Stampede.  Rusty Pink Hat is this forums Gov. Arnold SHotsawigger, he knows everything about nothing, stands for something but doesnt know what it is, and has more stats than Wikki-Leaks, he's the only whistle blower that offically stays on his knees.!

3) UD6 ......At the very least he has the courage to call out Rusty on his lack of real knowledge, and takes a point/counter-point look at not just the Patriots but the entire NFL.

4) HRK...Although I see less of him on here, he is always fun to read.

5) MVPKilla, TCal and others that have a humorous side to the NFL.

Wait, Can I take back Rusty?BBReings..... Yell

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Re: Patriots: On the front burner’s Most Enjoyable/Readable/Interesting/Respectful Poster Since You Arrived On This For...

Got to give Rocky credit for his game day threads.

I love all you guys.....but sometimes, POW! to the moon Alice.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots: On the front burner’s Most Enjoyable/Readable/Interesting/Respectful Poster Since You Arrived On This Forum. Who’s your favorite?:
    [QUOTE]Among a lot of the names already listed I would add Caraway
    Posted by wmasschilly[/QUOTE]but he doesnt post enough anymore. we need more caraway!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

i look forward to seeing helter's avatar.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

most entertaining --- laz
    best picture --- helter skelter...now if you could get negame in that ...she would surely win
    most annoying---ud6
    most knowledgable-- rusty
    most worthless/useless--- peon/whodat/fattoesniffer

most posters are very good and definately have good opinions that i do enjoy reading though so great job to all!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots: On the front burner’s Most Enjoyable/Readable/Interesting/Respectful Poster Since You Arrived On This Forum. Who’s your favorite?:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, someone on here used to work with him. Apparently his (Underpants) name is "Robbie Evans".
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

isnt it bobbin robbie evans???

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

This place reminds me of Seinfeld.

The individual characters aren't really that amusing . . .  but the way they all interact is often hilarious.

Cool

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

[QUOTE]The real question is who is the biggest jerk on the forum LOL
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]Since Jan 1 Bos.com. has a policy where you cant join unless you rate 8 or higher on the jerkometer,as measured by the New England journal of medicine.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]The real question is who is the biggest jerk on the forum LOL
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Now that's an easy one:
    Toss up between these (insert whatever name comes to mind) _________!

PhatRex
    Leon
    MasterHess
    Werderr (whatever his name is)
    JintsFan (I actually just hate his profile pic)
    The 1,000 strong, posters that decided to add their little two cents the day of the divisional loss to the Jets.

I realize that most of the above is more than likely the same idi...I mean person.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

ZBELLINO

Harley Road King is usually pretty civil

and Laz

MBeaulieu has some smart stuff to say

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]ZBELLINO Harley Road King is usually pretty civil and Laz MBeaulieu has some smart stuff to say
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

Thanks, man.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots: On the front burner’s Most Enjoyable/Readable/Interesting/Respectful Poster Since You Arrived On This Forum. Who’s your favorite? : Thanks, man.
    Posted by mbeaulieu07[/QUOTE]

One question. Been meaning to ask for quite some time now. Is that you (profile pic) or is that Paul Perillo? (not sure if I spelled that right)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots: On the front burner’s Most Enjoyable/Readable/Interesting/Respectful Poster Since You Arrived On This Forum. Who’s your favorite? : One question. Been meaning to ask for quite some time now. Is that you (profile pic) or is that Paul Perillo? (not sure if I spelled that right)
    Posted by Rodimus77[/QUOTE]

That's definitely me, ha.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots: On the front burner’s Most Enjoyable/Readable/Interesting/Respectful Poster Since You Arrived On This Forum. Who’s your favorite? : That's definitely me, ha.
    Posted by mbeaulieu07[/QUOTE]

Not sure if its just the size of the pic but you do sort of resemble him.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Another vote for tenacioust

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Since this is about enjoyable readable posts I guess I will have to start adding insightful text to my photoshops in the future.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots: On the front burner’s Most Enjoyable/Readable/Interesting/Respectful Poster Since You Arrived On This Forum. Who’s your favorite? : Thank you MVP-you know the respect is definitely reciprocated!
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]GFY

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

In Response to Patriots: On the front burner’s Most Enjoyable/Readable/Interesting/Respectful Poster Since You Arrived On This Forum. Who’s your favorite?:
    [QUOTE]When you log in to this site, whose post do you look forward to read?
    Posted by -EdithBunker-[/QUOTE]

mine

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

"Person I would most like to watch die would have to be Communist Contrarian"

killa, was thinking of jumping off a bridge but now that you shared how mUch you would enjoy that, i will just keep posting.. THANKS! what an angry piece of s-h-i-t and selfish user of oxygen you are!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Definitely tenacioust,the guy is just awesome.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

That PatsFan1966 who was around for a short time was one of my favorites (remember the rocket scientist or molecular nuclear biological physicist or whatever he claimed to be). He knew more than all of us combined.

Oh, and tenacioust...

Sections
Shortcuts