Patriots: On the front burner’s Most Enjoyable/Readable/Interesting/Respectful Poster Since You Arrived On This Forum. Who’s your favorite?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Re: Patriots: On the front burner’s Most Enjoyable/Readable/Interesting/Respectful Poster Since You Arrived On This For...

Mighty used some really foul words against BBReigns,  , probably got banned. someone must have reported him Hmmm wonder who ?????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

Re: Patriots: On the front burner’s Most Enjoyable/Readable/Interesting/Respectful Poster Since You Arrived On This For...

Killa,Gamer,zebello,Sam,Blissman, Artist,Laz,mbeaulieu,TXpat, Tcal you guys are all good people. Stommmper makes me laugh.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

leon is really funny sometimes, i have to admit. especially when he starts talking about his own playing career. and the day the jets traded up for sanchez he was at his finest...that was his superbowl. 

mbeaulieau (sorry for butchering that, you're the nnamdi asumugha of name spelling here) def is best with the pre draft coverage. 

zbellino once broke down the difference between a 3-4 and 4-3 in once of the most concise ways i've ever heard.

texaspat seems to have gotten bitter over the past year or two but he's still good. harley, tcal, prarie, all the regulars are good.

i like what laz has to say for the most part but all the font mixing gets annoying.

i've always liked rusty, even when everyone was pilling on him last summer. not sure what name he goes by now.

jerryspringer was by far the most annoying poster ever, but he has become much more entertaining in his latest incarnation.

it is a funny cast of characters here. my wife always makes fun of me for posting on here and "needing validation for my patriots knowledge from those other sports weirdos"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots: On the front burner’s Most Enjoyable/Readable/Interesting/Respectful Poster Since You Arrived On This Forum. Who’s your favorite?:
    [QUOTE]That PatsFan1966 who was around for a short time was one of my favorites (remember the rocket scientist or molecular nuclear biological physicist or whatever he claimed to be). He knew more than all of us combined. Oh, and tenacioust...
    Posted by BostonSportsFan111[/QUOTE]

That was funny. He said some really stupid things. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots: On the front burner’s Most Enjoyable/Readable/Interesting/Respectful Poster Since You Arrived On This Forum. Who’s your favorite?:
    [QUOTE]i've always liked rusty, even when everyone was pilling on him last summer.Posted by artielang[/QUOTE]

Funny how I was pretty accurate last summer leading into the season.  If the team only had a healthy Warren and Bodden, who knows what would have happened? 

Plenty of fans complained about McCourty, too.

Basically, it was open season after a mediocre 2009, the season after Brady went down on the heels of SB 42.

So, just which fans are the irrational ones?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

HRK/Artie,
    Thanks for the nod boys!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

[QUOTE]Killa,Gamer,zebello,Sam,Blissman, Artist,Laz,mbeaulieu,TXpat, Tcal you guys are all good people. Stommmper makes me laugh.
    Posted by Harleyroadking-11[/QUOTE]
    THanks HArley....But I can't take all the credit. When you have a target that just keeps poping up thats the size of an Eliphant, that constantly says some of the most ridiculous things since the modern age, it's a no brainer, sorry Crusty!

This forum sometimes really is like watching Sienfeld. Yell

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

One more for tenacioust(spelling?) That guys a hoot!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots: On the front burner’s Most Enjoyable/Readable/Interesting/Respectful Poster Since You Arrived On This Forum. Who’s your favorite? : now bb assuming you are right why are you posting some one's real name?  do you think this is appropriate? 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    I believe he post his own name on this forum with his avatar. If it was, again, he is who he is.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]"Person I would most like to watch die would have to be Communist Contrarian" killa, was thinking of jumping off a bridge but now that you shared how mUch you would enjoy that, i will just keep posting.. THANKS! what an angry piece of s-h-i-t and selfish user of oxygen you are!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    I guess watching you die supersedes the calling out of BB eyes.