Patriots: On the front burner

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Re: How dare they!

the talking heads are so funny(and ignorant), they ignore the true reason the pats are losing, tom freaking brady....how can they expect to play defense with tom leading the offense...I wish they would go to the "source" of thier problem, just this once.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

He most certainly do not deserve this but money, well, money talks. Cant blame him but he was only going to get the vet minimum from us.  4MM vs 875k?  I think that is about what it was, cant blame him...

I saw a ridiculous stat a couple weeks ago about how many draft picks Mumbles Mcghee burned on defense the last 4 or 5 years.  it was just mind blowing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

Do the Jets not have discussion boards where you two can hash this out?  I don't really mind, but it seems odd that Jets fans are conversing back and forth with each other on a Pats board.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

Agreed, there's something to be said for Bills penchant for making head-scratching decisions on draft day.  What amazes me is his ability to get so much out of less talent.  The Pats haven't had a losing season for years, you would have thought that at some point, they would have fallen off a cliff, but they are at least competitive year in and year out.  It makes you wonder what they could be if he'd just hit on a few more of these drafts.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

Fair enough.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: How dare they!:
    [QUOTE]Agreed, there's something to be said for Bills penchant for making head-scratching decisions on draft day.  What amazes me is his ability to get so much out of less talent.  The Pats haven't had a losing season for years, you would have thought that at some point, they would have fallen off a cliff, but they are at least competitive year in and year out.  It makes you wonder what they could be if he'd just hit on a few more of these drafts.
    Posted by jeffab[/QUOTE]

I do think his ego has gotten in the way of his success and now it is looking like it will bite him in the a$z but then again maybe it wont just like it didnt all season long last year.  TB helps mask many personnel problems on both sides of the ball.  I am just baffled that BB has been known as a Defensive Guru for his whole coaching career and to put this product on the field is just...baffling??? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

so you come here to read us complain about our 2 game skid?  is this therapy for you?

It is what it is though....I guess

I wouldnt do it, but I can see why you would want to kick us when we are down.  Real Classy just like that L.T. cat..

The good thing though is your team will do battle with our team on sunday night and that will determine a lot, not you guys going back and forth like 2 losers texting each other side by side....but carry on.  The rent is free, and the mod's are clueless so have at it....

Any predictions for this sunday? Just trying to guage you guys confidence level..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]I just read that Shawn Ellis is begging for his release from this sinking ship.  He greatly regrets going to that team just for a few million dollars more.  He wants to go ride the bench for the Jets for the remainder of the season so he can end his career without this sort of embarrassment.  Ellis is classy, he doesn't deserve this sort of stuff.
    Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE]

Pssh, no doubt.  I don't think anyone on Planet Earth should be subjected to bein' given only 3 million dollars, 6X as much more than the team ya bled 10 years playin' for offered as THEIR highest bid (500k), Then only being given the opportunity to make your voice heard by being sent into to play during "only" 2/3's-3/4's of all the defensive snap totals, And all under the obvious-to-ALL, understanding that your 5 Tackles, 2 Assists, 0 PDs, 0 Quarterback Sacks, and 0 Forced Fumbles, Have done FAR more to lead this l0ser 5-3 team into to the Top 8 NFL Standings thus far, tthan any single other 2011 NE Patriot has done thus far this season...  

Nope...just doesn't seem fair.  Gross Injustice. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

This is the weirdest thread ever.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

shizzle---texting each other sitting side by side.  that was a good one.

Jet--how you feeling about Kyle shrimpy arms Wilson this year?  Really coming into his own.  QB ratings thrown at him are very low. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Do you 2 bumbling buffoons realize that the Pats and Jets have the same record? The way you're talking I'd think that the Jets were Green Bay and the Pats were St. Louis. I pray all returns to normal on 11/14 and the JetMangione moniker falls off the grid like all the other names PhagRex has come up with

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

for a couple more days zdeno we have the same record, a couple more days...

talking heads at ESPN have this to say:

The defense has been struggling all year. Belichick switched to a 4-3, made several bad personnel decisions, drafted poorly ... and now we're seeing the results. They're 32nd in total defense, 20th in points allowed and 28th in third-down defense. They stink.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

but if they beat the Jets this week....you will disappear once again ..right WeDERRWEDAT? or is it LEON?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]but if they beat the Jets this week....you will disappear once again ..right WeDERRWEDAT? or is it LEON?
    Posted by sday4x4[/QUOTE]

Of course the multiple personalities will......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Yeah, WeeDEater, where you been for the last, say, 4 weeks?  Were you SICK?  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

wheredeweedat has been just fine the past few weeks. no need to worry your pretty little head about me.  Just so happens I made some time for you on Jets-Pasts week so be happy that I am here because it may be too sad of a scene to come back when you guys are 5-4.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

You guys have to allow for wedat's attempts to compensate for the Jets' decades of mediocrity by attacking the Pats. It's just jealousy and a realization that despite a couple of years of running their mouths they still haven't done much of anything.

You know a team has stunk for a long time when they consider losing the AFC championship game a victory

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

just ignore them guys. Stop feeding the trolls.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE] You guys have to allow for wedat's attempts to compensate for the Jets' decades of mediocrity by attacking the Pats. It's just jealousy and a realization that despite a couple of years of running their mouths they still haven't done much of anything.  You know a team has stunk for a long time when they consider losing the AFC championship game a victory
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

PATRIOT ENVY!!!!