Patriots: On the front burner

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Re: What a great story

NY Jets-42 years of failure

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In Response to What a great story:
    [QUOTE]But I thought he was a bust?  Isn't the best time to judge a player right after their rookie season?
    Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE]

You seem to have no trouble doing that when judging players not on your team. I wonder why...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

In Response to What a great story:
    [QUOTE]But I thought he was a bust?  Isn't the best time to judge a player right after their rookie season? http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7216909/new-york-jets-kyle-wilson-flourishing-working-darrelle-revis

I was left wondering how an undersized kid from New Jersey ended up in Boise playing for a top ranked team so far from home. Few people here in New England see enough college football played to understand the gravity of being a ranked team. I lived in Oregon (I am still an Oregon State alum and fan) for 20+ years and revel in the thought of Oregon playing for the BCS last year.

Kyle Wilson grew into a GREAT football player while playing on the Smurf Turf in Boise. Congratulations to being highly drafted AND to weathering the storm of a rough rookie year.

Continued success is my wish for him.

Thanks for posting the story.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In Response to Re: What a great story:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What a great story : Completely untrue. 

You referred to Ras I as a bust multiple times.  Perhaps you weren't serious, but it's hard to tell since you are after all a troll.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]He also thinks it's a good thing that his 1st rd pick doesn't start.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

To be fair I do not think McCourty would "start" over Cromartie or Revis.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What a great story : Wow! How is it that with Ellis not being able to get on the field (ESPN reports he was injured, what do they know?) and Wilkerson looking awful, that the Jets pressure the QB better, get more sacks and give up fewer yards per carry?  DeVito has been out, Pouha is just awful, how is it possible to replace 3 probowlers on the line, start a rookie and still be better than New England?  It's just unfathomable! You'd think that you'd stop judging rookies by their first 8 games in the NFL.. you never learn. 

I coached Matt Slauson in high school for a bit. Did you know he had a speech impediment when in grade school? He was one great kid then and has turned into a true gentleman. I love the fact that he's one of the more outspoken dudes on the team.

Hey, JetMangione, don't take the clay pigeon's on the board who cr@p on you get you down. Most can't punch their way out of a paper sack in a conversation requiring logic and solid data.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

I've decided to IGNORE you both.

I'm patient yet intolerant of people like you two who RANT rather than stick to the thread.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Jumping to conclusions is the stomping ground of fools. And this question has not reached conclusion as of yet.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]I've decided to IGNORE you both. I'm patient yet intolerant of people like you two who RANT rather than stick to the thread.
    Posted by WesternOregon[/QUOTE]

Ignoring the idiot burger king is a mistake. He is hilariously stupid. You will be missing out on a lot of good laughs.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What a great story : Ignoring the idiot burger king is a mistake. He is hilariously stupid. You will be missing out on a lot of good laughs.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

I like to laugh WITH people and find that laughing at people is a form of self-condemnation. So too is conversing with idiots. Who's the idiot in that case? It was a great story though...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What a great story : Are you suggesting that the quality of a player or draft should not be evaluated prior to the draft, in it's first year or half way through it's second? 

are you suggesting that the opinion of a delusional jets fan should be paid attention to by normal people?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What a great story : Are you suggesting that the quality of a player or draft should not be evaluated prior to the draft, in it's first year or half way through it's second? 

I am suggesting that drawing a conclusion about how a player will play in the NFl is not conclusive until we see several years of them actually playing in the NFL.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What a great story : I like to laugh WITH people and find that laughing at people is a form of self-condemnation. So too is conversing with idiots. Who's the idiot in that case? It was a great story though...
    Posted by WesternOregon[/QUOTE]

Well, you're missing out on some good yuks  here, but I respect your decision to take the high road and not enjoy the mirth of seeing somebody constantly make a fool out of themselves. Fortunately for my funny bone, I am not so encumbered.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

You sir are not very intelligent.

Pro Football Focus has rated Wilson as the No. 49 NFL cornerback this year after he graded out 54th last season.

Have a good time envying the Pats you sad sack. 

You spend too much time here crying about your insecurities about your own team.

24. This post has been removed.