Patriots: On the front burner

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Fat, dumb and overpaid

Obvious troll is obvious.  Have you bought your Tebow jersey yet?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Or instead of those things you could say that he's in the top 2 NTs in the NFL. As well as that I can say for sure that he's 4 times the DT/DE your sorry team had to put out there last year. Watch the AFC championship game from last year and come back and say he's honestly overpaid....you will you filthy troll but the best part will be that you know you're lying to yourself! Finally if Vince is dumb and overpaid what the h ell would you describe the Sancheeze as? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

You are describing Rex Ryan.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Oh I thought you were talking about Sanchez, isn't that why you got Tebow?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In Response to Re: Fat, dumb and overpaid:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fat, dumb and overpaid : Riiiight - Why don't you compare Vince's stats to Pouhas the last three years and explain to everyone how a fat, dumb, overpaid NT with nearly identical stats to Pouha on a team that was worse against the run than Pouha's team deserves 3X as much cash. 
    Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE]

Well let's see - to me, the only stat that matters is wins and where the wins take the team.  How far into the playoffs did Pouhas' stats take the Jets? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fat, dumb and overpaid : Fat? Check.  Overpaid? Doubt it.  Dumb?  Yeah, he dumbed his way to rebuilding a team in one year and going to back to back conference championship games.  Let's compare Rex's first three years with almost any other coach's first three years in the NFL... just make sure you start with BB.
    Not bad for 2 years. Thats not rebuilding, look where you are now.

Hello Jets-----------2 bad QB's, does not equal a good one!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Pouha only plays 50 - 60 % of the defensive snaps because he often comes out during passing downs.  Pouha is an excellent run defender and he is a nice player, but he isn't at versatile as Wilfork.  His contract reflects this.  This isn't difficult.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Actually, what I'm saying is that stats mean nothing and that comparing the two NTs is a waste of time.  Unless they're in the exact same defense with the exact same responsibilities such a comparison makes no sense.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

Too funny. This troll is as delusional as Ryan. Yeah, Vince sucks and the Jets won the Super Bowl last year. Lol. You guys have ZERO credibility and you'renot remotely funny. Just another obnoxious Jets lemming. Yawn. Next.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Hard to believe a Jets fan is here to talk about wins and money paid
    to players.

How about a real question for you?  Since you are a Jets fan you may
    as well provide some use to the board, other than instigating.

WHO DO YOU WANT TO SEE QB THE JETS?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fat, dumb and overpaid : Riiiight - Why don't you compare Vince's stats to Pouhas the last three years and explain to everyone how a fat, dumb, overpaid NT with nearly identical stats to Pouha on a team that was worse against the run than Pouha's team deserves 3X as much cash. 

Vince's stats are idetical to pouhas with vince being double teamed 99% of the time. I dont see pouha as a player that consistantly demands double teams like vince. The point is if you can be double teamed all time and still put up good numbers then whatever your being paid is worth it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fat, dumb and overpaid : Fat? Check.  Overpaid? Doubt it.  Dumb?  Yeah, he dumbed his way to rebuilding a team in one year and going to back to back conference championship games.  Let's compare Rex's first three years with almost any other coach's first three years in the NFL... just make sure you start with BB.

NO Way, Nooo way...  YOUR Challenge, So WE Make the call on the most thorough span to determine who the very best NFL Coach is.  For a far more equal balance to weigh who's the bestest, We're gonna do the far more accurate measuring stick to see who wins:  4 years, 9 months, & 13 and one-half (I wrote it out, b/c it's THAT important)-Days.   Ya, pffft- yeaaa That's Right=BELICHICK- And That's a F-A-C-T!-  Or maybe, maybe not, really howTH should I know, 3 years?  We just count length of constant dominance & superbowls up here...  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

wait...you're using basic nfl.com stats to compare a zero tech player and a primarily 1 tech player?  I couldn't think of a position where basic stats (tackles, sacks) are less reflective of overall play than the interior d-linemen in a gap control/read and react based 34 base, perhaps center on offense, but it's close.  Not knocking Pouha, he's one of the most under-rated players in the league, but he isn't asked to do what Vince does.  What are the snap counts for Pouha for this past season?  "Stats" for a 34 point of attack nose tackle.....that's a good one.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fat, dumb and overpaid : Ooh, that's right.  Vince is the only NT in the NFL that gets double teamed.  I guess with the dominance of DeVito and Wilkerson, teams could not chance doubling Pouha.

Serious question:

Who do you think finishes the season as QB?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Vince garners much more attention that's all i have to say. You ever heard how crazy the commentators go when Wilfork gets pancaked? They're on him all day and it still rarely happens he opens things up for other players. Troll or not if you're an intelligent football fan that should be a good explanation!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fat, dumb and overpaid : Ooh, that's right.  Vince is the only NT in the NFL that gets double teamed.  I guess with the dominance of DeVito and Wilkerson, teams could not chance doubling Pouha. 

O my bad. I forgot about your all world all pro DE's. Yes Your DE's are so feared It wasnt even in the realm of possibilities to Double team pouha. Are you OUT OF YOUR F!CKING MIND!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Mangione knows he/she's barking up the wrong tree, he/she knows vince is one of the best NT/DT in the game. He/She feels like stirring the pot just for Sh!t's and giggles.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fat, dumb and overpaid : Vince is a very good player.  Just fat, dumb and overpaid.  What's the problem here?  Why pay 9 mil for what you can get for 2?

Comparing a 3rd round pick's rookie contract to a free agent contract for one of the top players at his position in the NFL is idiotic which isn't surprising given your previous "contributions" to this forum.  Pouha will be making more now that he signed his new contract.  As it has already been pointed out numerous times Pouha doesn't play as many snaps as Vince does because he is taken out on passing downs hence the difference in their pay.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fat, dumb and overpaid : The only starting QB on the roster.  Just because McDaniels was dumb enough to draft Tebow so high as his future QB does not make him an NFL starter.  It just means McDaniels is dumb.

Agreed, (imagine that), McDaniels bad head coach, decent OC.

Maybe im wrong but didn't the Jets give Sanchez a big extension after
    the failed in the PM sweepstakes, and the sign Tebow?

Who do you think is better.  Sanchez or Tebow?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fat, dumb and overpaid : Vince is a very good player.  Just fat, dumb and overpaid.  What's the problem here?  Why pay 9 mil for what you can get for 2?

The problem is pouha isnt even on vince's level. THAT's the problem. And thus the reason Vince is paid above pouha's level. Vince is fat and gets paid to be fat, In your words " Whats the problem here".

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

And why spend time posting in a Pats fan forum when you're a Jets fan?  Seriously, is there so little hope for the Jets that you're compelled to post in a fan forum for a perenially play-off ccontending team?  I mean does the fact that the Jets haven't appeared in a SB in over 40 years weigh on you that much?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fat, dumb and overpaid : And why spend time posting in a Pats fan forum when you're a Jets fan?  Seriously, is there so little hope for the Jets that you're compelled to post in a fan forum for a perenially play-off ccontending team?  I mean does the fact that the Jets haven't appeared in a SB in over 40 years weigh on you that much?
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

Patriot Envy

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fat, dumb and overpaid : Patriot Envy
    Posted by MoreRings[/QUOTE]

Lol, Ive always said i could not watch another game or keep up on the game ever, As long as i hear people talk Sh!t about the patriots i know there still good.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

In Response to Fat, dumb and overpaid:
    [QUOTE]It seems that when fat Vince isn't crying about the rules to protect QBs from dirty players like Vince Wilfork ( http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/17/vince-wilfork-nfl-rules-protect-wimpy-quarterbacks/ ) he spends his time pondering other teams QB depth ( http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view.bg?&articleid=1061125074&format=&page=1&listingType=pats#articleFull ).  Why would a team pay a fat, dumb, mediocre player so much money to lead a bottom ranked defense? 

LMAO! A Jets fan being critical of how the Patriots handle business.. Priceless!!!

This thread says it all, no need to respond to another comment by this idiot!

Sections
Shortcuts