Patriots: On the front burner

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Re: Fat, dumb and overpaid

In Response to Fat, dumb and overpaid:
    [QUOTE]It seems that when fat Vince isn't crying about the rules to protect QBs from dirty players like Vince Wilfork ( http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/17/vince-wilfork-nfl-rules-protect-wimpy-quarterbacks/ ) he spends his time pondering other teams QB depth ( http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view.bg?&articleid=1061125074&format=&page=1&listingType=pats#articleFull ).  Why would a team pay a fat, dumb, mediocre player so much money to lead a bottom ranked defense? 
    Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE]

He's a terrible nose tackle.  You're right.  Sione Pouha is so much better.  Uh huh.  Okay. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

<<Don't look too deep into this.  Vince is fat dumb and overpaid - I have seen nothing to prove otherwise. >>

The above apparently responding to the following:

<<And why spend time posting in a Pats fan forum when you're a Jets fan?  Seriously, is there so little hope for the Jets that you're compelled to post in a fan forum for a perenially play-off ccontending team?  I mean does the fact that the Jets haven't appeared in a SB in over 40 years weigh on you that much?>>

And to that response I would simply say:  res ipsa loquitur.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

When the Ravens players all whined about protecting the QBs you were right there making snide remarks about Brady getting preferential treatment. You're such a sh*t stirring joke!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In Response to Re: Fat, dumb and overpaid:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fat, dumb and overpaid : Don't look too deep into this.  Vince is fat dumb and overpaid - I have seen nothing to prove otherwise. 

Vince is fat, what does that have to do with anything, have you ever tried to move a man the size of Wilfork. You'd probably find yourself in a heap like the majority of people in the world. It's BB's philosophy of making all world people your NT because you get fat guys who can't run and you get guys who can run but aren't big enough and then you get people like Vince......maybe at best once every 5 years who can do both because there are only a few in the world i.e. all world. Anyway believe what you want you have no intention of discussing anything, all your here for is to slander pats players with no real evidence to back up your points....very good, you must lead a productive life!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fat, dumb and overpaid : Don't look too deep into this.  Vince is fat dumb and overpaid - I have seen nothing to prove otherwise. 

So glad you feel that way as the whole world knows that what a jest fan thinks/says/feels, is the furthest thing from reality.
    It's been that way since 1969.
    Thanks for your contribution and making me appreciate the Pats even more today.
    Oh, and good luck on your quest for attention.  God knows New Yawkers can never get enough of it.  Does it help make up for your lack of adequacy?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fat, dumb and overpaid : Read up, genius. Fat, dumb and overpaid does not mean terrible.  Tell me which of those is not true?

Well...let's see....Big Vince gets paid a whole lot more than your boy....and this makes him stupid how?

Go back to your basement room punk....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stewart7557. Show stewart7557's posts

Seriously, you started this thread just to pissss people off. I don't think even you believe that Wilfork is a mediocre player. He was named to both the Pro bowl and was named to the "All-Pro" team in 2007, 2009, 2010, and 2011.

Tongue outYou better not let Rusty see you out here Fat Rex because you know how he loves to spank trolls that start trouble in this forum.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Fat, dumb and overpaid:
    [QUOTE]It seems that when fat Vince isn't crying about the rules to protect QBs from dirty players like Vince Wilfork ( http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/17/vince-wilfork-nfl-rules-protect-wimpy-quarterbacks/ ) he spends his time pondering other teams QB depth ( http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view.bg?&articleid=1061125074&format=&page=1&listingType=pats#articleFull ).  Why would a team pay a fat, dumb, mediocre player so much money to lead a bottom ranked defense? 

Oh...from the title, I thought that this thread was about the Red Sox.

LOL!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Flagged for stupidity!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sam0377. Show sam0377's posts

I thought he was talking about Bart Scott. Lol!! they have lot of them on their team, entire offensive line except mangod is pretty much the same for Jests..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Speaking of Fat Dumb and Overpaid for 2011:

Fat Rex with Pouha and the New Jawk Jets Wet Dream Defense  8 Wins 8 Losses

Bill B with Wilfork and the next to last Defense  13 Wins 3 Losses and a Trip to the Super Bowl.

Dream on JetMangione.  There might even be another Super Bowl for the Jests sometime in the next 43 Years since it has been that long since your last one.

So perhaps by 2055 the Jests win the next one.    

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Thank you Leon. I was beginning to wonder whether your sorry self would appear again here after another promised Super Bowl appearence by your Jets came and went. What's that 43 years now?

As for your post.... Fat, dumb and overpaid....I thought you were going to talk about the poster boy for Fat, dumb and overpaid...Rex Ryan

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fat, dumb and overpaid : Ooh, that's right.  Vince is the only NT in the NFL that gets double teamed.  I guess with the dominance of DeVito and Wilkerson, teams could not chance doubling Pouha.

It's always funny to see a Jets fan talk about dominance in something that doesn't concern Rex Ryan's bedroom.

NY Jets 43.....Years and Counting

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

2011 defense ranking PPG NE-15th NYJ- 21st

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

You guys have to understand that JetMangione aka Leon aka PhatRex aka about a dozen other names has been trolling this board for years.

This is the only place he can compensate for his angry Irish inch and his crackho mommy.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fat, dumb and overpaid : Ah yes, after 3 years being unable to win a single playoff game, suddenly beating an 8-8 team in the playoff, winning by the other teams kicker choking and then having your defense give up a 95 yard drive to lose the superbowl makes it all ok?  Funny how the perspective changes from one year to another.

Pats have won the afce 9 out of the last 11 years.

How's that for change?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Response to Re: Fat, dumb and overpaid:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fat, dumb and overpaid : Ah yes, after 3 years being unable to win a single playoff game, suddenly beating an 8-8 team in the playoff, winning by the other teams kicker choking and then having your defense give up a 95 yard drive to lose the superbowl makes it all ok?  Funny how the perspective changes from one year to another.

09 & 10 are 2 years but we wouldn't expect you to know that, being a jest fan and all.
    2012-1969=43 in case you need help with that one too.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

i was disapointed this wasnt about rex ryan.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE] Response to Re: Fat, dumb and overpaid : 09 & 10 are 2 years but we wouldn't expect you to know that, being a jest fan and all. 2012-1969=43 in case you need help with that one too.
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

It's amazing that Leon would crawl back here again after that completely pathetic Jets season. It just goes to prove that he has no friends and getting crapped on here is the highlight of his social life. He's thesis material for anyone looking for an advanced degree in mental disorders.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fat, dumb and overpaid : So, you think that being in the bootom part of the league in passing yards, QB ratings, rushing yards per attempt are all good things becasue the ppg were ok?

The game is won by the team with the most points. Of course as a Jets fan you don't know much about winning do you? Your fat lover Rex shot his wad and now you're on the way back down after not making to the SB.

NY JETS 43 YEARS AND COUNTING!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Ah yes, perspective is such a great thing when you have it.  Real perspective is about one of your Jests missed opportunity AFC Championship Game Losses. This is where the Jests wouldn't have even made the playoffs that year if the Colts didn't go into the tank to you guys late that season.

Wow this is fun.   :) 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

How many Super Bowl appearances have the Jets had?

Answer:
    One .... Super Bowl III in 1969 when the Jets defeated the Baltimore Colts 16-7. Also, according to Rex Ryan, the Jets will appear in Super Bowl 46, 47, 48, and so on. JETS 4444 LIFE

LMFAO!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to "Re: Fat, dumb and overpaid": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fat, dumb and overpaid : So, you think that being in the bootom part of the league in passing yards, QB ratings, rushing yards per attempt are all good things becasue the ppg were ok? Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE] I think they add up points at the end of the game to find the winner, and no matter how much you try to spin how bad the Pats defense was- the jets high paid, big talking, soft defense was worse.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fat, dumb and overpaid : How does team with such a dominant, once in a generation NT sit in the bottom of the NFL in defensive YPC?

Hahahahaha OK, well because he isn't 11 men.....we had a terrible back end at the start of last year that was obvious. I didn't call him once in a generation I said people like him only come around every 5 years and i heard it from Michael Lombardi who was talking about BB's defensive philosophy. A generation isn't every 5 years !

Sections
Shortcuts