Patriots: On the front burner

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Re: As I've been telling you

In Response to Re: As I've been telling you:
    [QUOTE]Funny how Jet maggot picks the one position or best player on the Jets team to make a point about something.  Last I checked football is a team sport and the Patriots are a better team then the Jets.  But if he really wanted to go there player by player, position by position the Patriots would be so much better that it would be embarrassing as a jets fan. I don't get some of these trolls?  Are they really this dumb or do they really need attention this badly?
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

will grasp at anything. really childish. really pathetic. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Re: Patriots: On the front burner

i just realized... this jetwhatever reminds me of that uncool kid who just keeps hanging around with he cool kids because that makes him feel he's cool too.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

This thread is yet additional evidence for why the Mods to bring back the "ignore threads" feature.  

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots: On the front burner:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots: On the front burner : u mean u wouldn't put bubby brister ahead of santa claus?
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

This is EXACTLY the sweet swing-back I'm talkin' 'bout.  Maybe I was talkin' about something else...I can't really remember.  Either way, don't let that discount your nice throwdown right up there...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: As I've been telling you : It's relative. If you're in the game you want to win obviously, but there was an interestng article not too long ago, forget where, that talked about how for many players losing a Conference final is more difficult/disappointing than losing in the SB. I guess it's the fact of never getting to experience what playing in the biggest game is like.
    Posted by stegall85[/QUOTE]

He can ask Chris Carter about that...He'll get first hand info from him...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

oh the poor troll jetmangione got beat up so bad, he cried and took his thread and went home!!! Good job guys.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: As I've been telling you : Look, as I've been tellin' you ma6dragon - HERE is definitive PROOF that Mark Sanchez is among the Top 10 WORST Quarterbacks of All-time: 10. Nagle Browning                -129.00plop-A== 9. Brooks Bollinger                   8^)-8^)-8^0-sh#tey 8. Brian Brohm                        LOL!LOL!LOL!""""""\\\\ 7. Jonathan Quinn                   12345678-3750289546 6. Jay Fiedler/Frank Reich- tie     #6islowerthan#7=worse 5. Ryan Leaf/Rick Mirer- tie         butterfly666 4. Glen Foley                          I'mthawingatunasteak4dinner 3. Bubby Brister                      )()(()(()(())()(()))()()( 2. Santa Claus                        Ineednewsockssanta? 1. Mark Sanchez                     Ilikekaraoke&designerwifebeaters ...Well, there ya have it.  Proof positive & the numbers to back it up...  What say you now Brooks Bolinger fans?!?
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

The only thing I see odd about this list?

3 guys with first and last names beginning with 'B'. Apparently, this is the death knell for prospective QBs.

Got that kids? If you have a double 'B' name, you may make a great coach, but not a good QB.

Baseball on the other hand...