Patriots Peaking Too Early.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Patriots Peaking Too Early.....

In Response to Re: Patriots Peaking Too Early.....:
    [QUOTE]Right time. The Bears have a better defense than the Jets and Cutler is playing reasonably well. In Green Bay Rodgers is putting up MVP numbers and spreading the ball around. Both are tough games and you just know the windchill factor in Buffalo will be -20 below. GB poses the greatest threat to winning out. 
    Posted by JohnHannahrulz[/QUOTE]

Disagree! The Jets have a much better defense that the Bears. The Bears run, basically, a Tampa-2 and, ask the Colts, Brady owns that b*tch. Cutler is weak, he can be easily confused. BB confused Peyton Manning, he'll confuse Cutler.

The Packers will be tough, but I'm confident in our team. The Phins won't beat us in our house and the Bills suk. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]Its December its time to start playing your best football. Would you have rather the Pats played their worst game against the Jets?  I swear people are crazy on these forums. Brady cant win MVP or we wont win the superbowl, cant play well or were going to get destroyed in the playoffs. What a joke
    Posted by Pancakespwn[/QUOTE]

Who said that?  The only person writing about that stuff in this thread is you. Most of us are just talking about the Patriots.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots Peaking Too Early..... : Who said that?  The only person writing about that stuff in this thread is you. Most of us are just talking about the Patriots.
    Posted by anonymis[/QUOTE]

You. The moron who started the thread about peaking in December when teams are suppose to play better football. 

Logic you lack it. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

The offense is consistent; getting consistently better with Mankins back.

The defense is gowing; constinues to improve.

The fact that these two bits add up to winning a lot is a tribute to their entire organisation.  Ironically, this will continue to improve, particularly after the next draft.  And, let's be fair- the Pats were picked apart; lost coaches, players, key football people.  So, seeing them put something like this together so quickly is a tribute to the scouts and BB.

Peaking?

The curve is on the way up!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

This is a young team with way too many rookies and second-years.  As Tom Brady points out, they're still making mistakes that can be corrected in a week or a month.

As for the idea that they're headed upward, my power rankings have them at 14.8 victories out of 16 if the season started again tomorrow.  Green Bay is #2 at 13.3 victories and the Bears are at 10.5, #8.  In week eight the Patriots were at 13.1 and in week four they were at 12.9.  I was scoffing at the people who put them at 8-8.  I assumed 13-3 preseason and they may just hit 13-3, but 14-2 is also possible. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

"Peaking Too Soon?"

Are you nuts?

They need to win 14 games to lock in home field.  Did you want them to win their first 14 and then lose 2?  Or would that be "backing in?"