Patriots photoshops by TFB12

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Patriots photoshops by TFB12

Hey guys and gals, just wanted to let you all know that I have created a page on tumblr to post all my Patriots photoshops in one place.  Both new and old, kind of like my archive.  If I created one in the past that you would like to see again that isn't on the tumblr site let me know and I will get it up there.

I will continue to post all new ones on this site first.  Thanks to all for the support.  my site is..

www.patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

Sorry for the spam, hope this thread stays up long enough for all to see. GO PATRIOTS!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Re: Patriots photoshops by TFB12

Those are great.  I love the one of Terrell Suggs painting his obsession, Tom Brady.  That's gotta be my favorite!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Great stuff.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots photoshops by TFB12:
    [QUOTE]Those are great.  I love the one of Terrell Suggs painting his obsession, Tom Brady.  That's gotta be my favorite!
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats[/QUOTE]

Hahaha!  That one wasfun to do because I really dislike Suggs. I had to alter it a little because at first i had him painting a shirtless Tom Brady.  The mods on here didn't like it I guess and it got deleted.  Then someone suggested I add a box of kleenex and lotion to the picture which I gladly added!  Epic suggestion!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

good stuff. LMAO.. Thanx

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Great stuff TFB. Was the Painting Pic Bob Ross?? I was looking for Happy Jets and Happy Dolphins!Laughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Patriots photoshops by TFB12:
    [QUOTE]Hey guys and gals, just wanted to let you all know that I have created a page on tumblr to post all my Patriots photoshops in one place.  Both new and old, kind of like my archive.  If I created one in the past that you would like to see again that isn't on the tumblr site let me know and I will get it up there. I will continue to post all new ones on this site first.  Thanks to all for the support.  my site is.. www.patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com Sorry for the spam, hope this thread stays up long enough for all to see. GO PATRIOTS!!
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

great stuff, keep up the great work. what you got in the works for next week?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Great stuff TFB. Was the Painting Pic Bob Ross?? I was looking for Happy Jets and Happy Dolphins!
    Posted by Rerun85[/QUOTE]
    Yes, Bob Ross and his epic perm all the way!! LMAO!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE] great stuff, keep up the great work. what you got in the works for next week?
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]
    Thanks!  Well to be honest I have not thought much about it yet.  I have not had much free time this week and when I did I was working on getting that tumblr page going.

Do you have an idea in mind?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Like BB on Nantucket with Linda Holliday or something.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, you trying to get me banned for life on here?  I could do some serious damage with that idea, I better steer clear of that!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Man...that is some great stuff...keep up the good work dude - youz iz pretty funny!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Hahaha Genius! But let me ask you this TFB12, you aren't implying anything, well over the top, with the lotion and tissues next to Terrell Suggs and his paintings, are you? ;) Because if so, I think it's completely appropriate and realistic.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots photoshops by TFB12 : Thanks!  Well to be honest I have not thought much about it yet.  I have not had much free time this week and when I did I was working on getting that tumblr page going. Do you have an idea in mind?
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Drawing a blank right now. I'm sure you'll come up with something cool.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Haxker. Show Haxker's posts

Where is the original Suggs painting with Tom in briefs? LOL

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Love your stuff TFB-just a suggestion on the Brady as Clint Eastwood picture-The tombstone with the Dallas star on it--I would put a RIP under the star instead of the word defense-just a suggestion-awesome work-really enjoyed browsing thru them!!  Keep up the good work!!!!In Response to Patriots photoshops by TFB12:
    [QUOTE]Hey guys and gals, just wanted to let you all know that I have created a page on tumblr to post all my Patriots photoshops in one place.  Both new and old, kind of like my archive.  If I created one in the past that you would like to see again that isn't on the tumblr site let me know and I will get it up there. I will continue to post all new ones on this site first.  Thanks to all for the support.  my site is.. www.patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com Sorry for the spam, hope this thread stays up long enough for all to see. GO PATRIOTS!!
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Where is the original Suggs painting with Tom in briefs? LOL
    Posted by Haxker[/QUOTE]

I think it's hanging in Suggs bedroom! 

I will see if I still have it and if I do I will add it to the other site.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Love your stuff TFB-just a suggestion on the Brady as Clint Eastwood picture-The tombstone with the Dallas star on it--I would put a RIP under the star instead of the word defense-just a suggestion-awesome work-really enjoyed browsing thru them!!  Keep up the good work!!!!In Response to Patriots photoshops by TFB12 :
    Posted by jimmytantric[/QUOTE]

Cool, I just may do that.  At first I wanted to just single out their defense but now that the game is over I may change it with the RIP. Thanks!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Those are amazing.  Thanks for the laughs!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Just got home from work, you out did yourself . Holy Smoke, my wife thinks Im crazy. Laughing too hard. Hey one of my favorites was Bill riding the Bear, the original photo. That one started it for me. Thanks as always. hahahahahahahaaha
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]

Hahaha! Forgot about that one!

BB ready for the Bears game!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Talent..

What TFB12 is not short of...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Thanks guys!