Patriots Pro Bowlers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Patriots Pro Bowlers

Brady, Mankins, Slater, Talib

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

Re: Patriots Pro Bowlers

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Possibly McCourty and wouldn't be surprise if Gronk got in even though he hardly played.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Full squad:

Quarterback: Tom BradyPatriotsDrew BreesSaints;Peyton ManningBroncosCam NewtonPanthersPhilip RiversChargersRussell WilsonSeahawks.

Wide receiver: Antonio BrownSteelersDez Bryant,CowboysJosh GordonBrownsA.J. GreenBengalsAndre JohnsonTexansCalvin JohnsonLionsBrandon Marshall,BearsDemaryius ThomasBroncos.

Tackle: Branden AlbertChiefsJason PetersEaglesTyron SmithCowboysJoe Staley49ersJoe ThomasBrownsTrent WilliamsRedskins.

Guard: Jahri EvansSaintsBen GrubbsSaintsMike Iupati49ersLogan MankinsPatriotsLouis VasquezBroncosMarshal YandaRavens.

Center: Ryan KalilPanthersAlex MackBrownsMike PounceyDolphinsMax UngerSeahawks.

Tight end: Jordan CameronBrowns;Vernon Davis49ersJimmy Graham,SaintsJulius ThomasBroncos.

Running back: Jamaal CharlesChiefs;Matt ForteBearsFrank Gore49ers;Marshawn LynchSeahawksLeSean McCoyEaglesAdrian Peterson,Vikings.

Fullback: Marcel ReeceRaidersMike TolbertPanthers.

DEFENSE:

Defensive end: Greg HardyPanthersCameron JordanSaintsRobert QuinnRamsCameron WakeDolphinsJ.J. WattTexansMario WilliamsBills.

Interior lineman: Gerald McCoyBuccaneersHaloti NgataRavensDontari PoeChiefsJustin Smith49ersNdamukong SuhLionsKyle WilliamsBills.

Outside linebacker: John AbrahamCardinalsAhmad Brooks49ersTamba HaliChiefsJustin HoustonChiefsRobert MathisColtsTerrell SuggsRavens.

Inside/middle linebacker: NaVorro Bowman49ersVontaze Burfict,BengalsLuke KuechlyPanthers;Patrick Willis49ers.

Cornerback: Brandon FlowersChiefs;Brent GrimesDolphinsJoe Haden,BrownsPatrick PetersonCardinals;Darrelle RevisBuccaneersRichard ShermanSeahawksAqib Talib,PatriotsAlterraun VernerTitans.

Free safety: Jairus ByrdBillsEarl ThomasSeahawksEric Weddle,Chargers.

Strong safety: Eric BerryChiefsKam ChancellorSeahawksTroy PolamaluSteelers.

Special Teams

Punter: Brandon FieldsDolphinsJohnny HekkerRams.

Placekicker: Matt PraterBroncosJustin Tucker, Ravens.

Punt returner: Antonio BrownSteelersDexter McClusterChiefs.

Special teamer: Justin BethelCardinalsMatthew SlaterPatriots.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

I think Edelman deserved to be in the list

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to quinzpatsfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Possibly McCourty and wouldn't be surprise if Gronk got in even though he hardly played.

[/QUOTE]

Likely Mayo if he was not injured.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

The Jets have zero pro bowlers! hahahahah

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Talib's free agent contract just became more expensive.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not over any of the receivers on that list.  Not even close.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Likely Mayo if he was not injured.

[/QUOTE]

Wilfork and Gronk too, Maybe Kelly.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to MattC05's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not over any of the receivers on that list.  Not even close.

[/QUOTE]

Punter returner

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

McCourty? McCOURTY?

The guy is a salvage project at safety, not a star.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

McCourty? McCOURTY?

[/QUOTE]

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1848925-devin-mccourty-developing-into-premier-nfl-safety

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/pro_bowl_snubs_include_devin_mccourty_muhammad_wilkerson_julian_edelman_on_2014_roster/15403603

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000289608/article/earl-thomas-jairus-byrd-top-list-of-nfls-best-safeties

http://nesn.com/2013/12/devin-mccourty-deserves-to-be-ranked-higher-than-10th-in-pro-bowl-voting-and-other-patriots-thoughts/

He was 10th in probowl votes, many sources say he's better.  The only salvage project is your analysis.

Babe just curious you always seem to post negative stuff about BB's job as a GM, what do you think of him as a GM, worst ever, OK, terrible, maybe if you could use a ranking 1 for worst and 10 for best, GM not just drafter, unless you want to break down his GM duties drafter, UDFA, FA signings, who he lets walk, trades, etc..  Also I'm curious of what you think of him as a coach again if you would be so kind 1 as worst and 10 as best to every coach the game.  maybe we can debate a bit.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

McCourty? McCOURTY?

[/QUOTE]

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1848925-devin-mccourty-developing-into-premier-nfl-safety

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/pro_bowl_snubs_include_devin_mccourty_muhammad_wilkerson_julian_edelman_on_2014_roster/15403603

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000289608/article/earl-thomas-jairus-byrd-top-list-of-nfls-best-safeties

http://nesn.com/2013/12/devin-mccourty-deserves-to-be-ranked-higher-than-10th-in-pro-bowl-voting-and-other-patriots-thoughts/

He was 10th in probowl votes, many sources say he's better.  The only salvage project is your analysis.

Babe just curious you always seem to post negative stuff about BB's job as a GM, what do you think of him as a GM, worst ever, OK, terrible, maybe if you could use a ranking 1 for worst and 10 for best, GM not just drafter, unless you want to break down his GM duties drafter, UDFA, FA signings, who he lets walk, trades, etc..  Also I'm curious of what you think of him as a coach again if you would be so kind 1 as worst and 10 as best to every coach the game.  maybe we can debate a bit.

[/QUOTE]

Babe is an avid Fox News watcher, agenda setting is one of the only things you can learn from watching Fox.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Wilfork and Mayo were locks of they stayed healthy. BB regularly fields a team of 4-7 pro bowlers.

And guys try not to step all over babes agenda that BB actually knows nothing about team building. He's had a rough couple of days. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Prater over Ghost is ridiculous.  Chandler had a pro bowl caliber year, but too many standouts at DE plus guys with reputations.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

If Wilfork, Kelly and Mayo don't get hurt this is the best defense in the NFL, maybe historically good.  Vollmer is always in the conversation when healthy.

They would have a hard time deciding who goes if we had our health.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

No McCourty?  No Ghost?  Ouch.  I would throw Chandler in there but Williams finally proved his worth and had a good year. 

If Gronk, Vollmer, Wilfork and (maybe) Kelly weren't IR'd, that's a possible 8-11 pro bowlers.

BB the GM sux.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

McCourty? McCOURTY?

[/QUOTE]

You've cornered the market on stupidity.  Nothing to see here.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Prater over Ghost is ridiculous.  Chandler had a pro bowl caliber year, but too many standouts at DE plus guys with reputations.  

[/QUOTE]

Prater over Ghost and Folk is ridiculous 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Not that it really matters... and I know I am showing my AFCE bias but Chandler Jones and Muhammed Wilkerson were deserving.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

According to Wikipedia , that was talib's first pro bowl- kind of shocking considering he is an elite talent 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

It's a glorified popularity contest....

How can Foles not be one of the QBs?

What the heck has Andre Johnson done THIS year?

Cameron Wake? why..he's not even in the top 10..Chandler Jones has had a better year.

Mankins does not belong on the list THIS year....doesn't mean he suxs...simply means AllPro? NO.

Endelman is the epitome of someone who should be on the list.

Sorry, I don't drink kool aid...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Pretty awesome that Brady made it despite having lower numbers than he's used to and dealing with a totally revamped receiver unit...doing it without gronk or Hernandez much of the way...losing Woodhead, not having Vereen 80% of the time, playing behind a battered line. Glad 99.9% of the world understand what this guy means to this team and the league...I mean rusty doesn't, but that guy doesn't know anything:)

Hey rust?! Can you spell and grammer check this for me? I'd do it, but I don't have all day to spend on here. I didn't capitalize the G in gronk, but I figured it was ok because it's a nickname. And I sippose I could of put an s at the end of understand because it's acceptable in England. I didn't spell suppose right because I like to make sure you are paying attention and of course I didn't capitalize the r in rusty either. I don't like some of my sentence structure, but I figure...hey, who cares? Oh well:(    Sad face is common practice south of the Yucatan.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Jets have zero pro bowlers! hahahahah

[/QUOTE]

Just saying, Wilkerson not getting in could be biggest omission of the entire bunch

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

McCourty? McCOURTY?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Most of your sources are NE guys.

I have said McCourty has played better at S than at CB. I'm just not seeing him as a great player at that position.

I've said BB is an average GM 100 times at least. He's a 6.

As a HC I would give him a 9 out of 10. He's the best in the game.

Sections
Shortcuts