Patriots ProShop is offering free exchange of Hernandez jerseys

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Patriots ProShop is offering free exchange of Hernandez jerseys

Patriots ProShop To Offer Free Exchange On #81 Jerseys July 6-7

Posted 27 minutes ago

Parents encouraged to exchange #81 Hernandez jerseys purchased from the Patriots ProShop and PatriotsProShop.com for any other Patriots player’s jersey in store.

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. – The New England Patriots ProShop will offer a free jersey exchange of any #81 Hernandez jersey purchased at the Patriots ProShop or online at PatriotsProShop.com for a new Patriots jersey of comparable value. The free jersey exchange will be available exclusively at the Patriots ProShop the weekend of Saturday, July 6 and Sunday, July 7. 

“We know that children love wearing their Patriots jerseys, but may not understand why parents don’t want them wearing their Hernandez jerseys anymore,” said New England Patriots spokesperson Stacey James. “We hope this opportunity to exchange those jerseys at the Patriots ProShop for another player’s jersey will be well received by parents.”

This opportunity for a free exchange of jerseys is limited to the weekend of July 6-7 and is available only at the Patriots ProShop located at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass. The hours of operation are from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Saturday, July 6 and from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Sunday, July 7. The exchange is for jerseys available in the Patriots ProShop only and is limited to one per person.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Patriots ProShop is offering free exchange of Hernandez jerseys

TRADE IN YOUR #81 HERNANDEZ JERSEY RULES (Patriots ProShop)

#81 Hernandez jerseys purchased from the New England Patriots ProShop ONLY are eligible for the jersey exchange.

Jerseys sold at the Patriots ProShop are officially licensed NFL merchandise and are either Nike or Reebok product.

Exchange is valid for in-stock jerseys only. No customizations or special requests will be accommodated.

Exchange is valid for product of comparable value (jersey for jersey).

Exchange is limited to one (1) jersey per customer.

Jerseys are eligible for exchange at the Patriots ProShop in Foxborough, Mass on Saturday, July 6th and Sunday, July 7th, 2013. Store hours are Saturday 10am-9pm and Sunday, 10am-7pm.

The Patriots ProShop reserves the right to make all determinations regarding program validity. All determinations are final.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I imagine this makes sense on a few levels...one being they don't want their logo on the front of a jersey that has a psycopath on the back. Imagine what that would be like...having people walking around advertising the black mark of the franchise on their back. And you know some people are going to wear these things to the stadium, especially opposing team's fans as a slap in the face.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I imagine this makes sense on a few levels...one being they don't want their logo on the front of a jersey that has a psycopath on the back. Imagine what that would be like...having people walking around advertising the black mark of the franchise on their back. And you know some people are going to wear these things to the stadium, especially opposing team's fans as a slap in the face.

Yes, but you have praised the Ravens and Ray Lewis here for years.  Another example of your hypocrisy.

[/QUOTE]

Listen all you have to do is fill up the glass with water, put it in your right hand....then place your medication in the other. Now this is where it gets confusing for you....raise your left hand to your mouth and put the medication in it (your mouth this time). Then raise your right hand (the one with the glass) and pour the contents of it in your mouth. Swallow.

Hopefully you'll feel better:)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

This is both a classy and foresighted move.  Classy for obvious reasons; foresighted because it will help mitigate some of the damage done to the team's image.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

I kind of thought Hernandez jerseys would becomne sort of dark cult collectors items.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

I kind of thought Hernandez jerseys would becomne sort of dark cult collectors items.

You're probably right - I'm sure people would love to ge their hands on a OJ Simpson jersey. Sick stuff.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TebowOwnsBrady. Show TebowOwnsBrady's posts

Trying to save face anyway possible.    Nice way to turn your back on your thugs. Laughing

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

Another example of the Kraft leadership. Modell sold thousands of Ray Lewis jerseys, post double murder.

must give the home team major props on how they've handled this crisis post facto! can criticize them for picking him and practicing some plausible deniabilityafter he was here but have set the precedence as to how to do it right once stuff hits the fan! cowboys should take notes!

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

You're probably right - I'm sure people would love to ge their hands on a OJ Simpson jersey. Sick stuff.

Yet you praised Ray Lewis and the Ravens here for years. THAT is what is sick.

[/QUOTE]

Oh jeez, dude you've lost it. You ok? Is it MPS? (Multiple Posting Syndrome)

Listen, just take your meds. Please, just do it. C'mon you can't go without them and it's ok.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

The ProShop also offers the option of exchanging the Hernandez jersey for a silver hammer once owned by Maxwell.

Living well is the best revenge.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Sign of a classy organization. I know it's partly a PR move but at the same time it's nice for the fans. You take care of your fans and help cover up a black mark. Who says you can't have your cake and eat it too?

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I wonder how these "Hot Handed Cold Blooded" t-shirts (as seen on Aaron Hernandez in this picture)  are selling now?

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Another example of the Kraft leadership. Modell sold thousands of Ray Lewis jerseys, post double murder.

ray lewis was charged with obstruction of justice not murder one

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I wonder how these "Hot Handed Cold Blooded" t-shirts (as seen on Aaron Hernandez in this picture)  are selling now?

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

this picture is sad...what this guy threw away-and for what? some street thug bs

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

this picture is sad...what this guy threw away-and for what? some street thug bs

I just can't comprehend it.  And everything was done so carelessly like he didn't think anyone would trace it to him.  I just don't get it.  I am still baffled by it all.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TebowOwnsBrady's comment:

The Patriots will conduct an Aaron Hernandez jersey exchange, especially the ones that have blood on them.

Kid, you are trying to hard here, you really are.

That was a pretty lame joke.  Stop trolling, you aren't funny and you can't even make a good argument on the serious stuff.