Patriots Pummel Texans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Patriots Pummel Texans

Hardest hitting game I've seen the Patriots play in a long time.

Favorite part of the game was the ability for the Defense to get of the field, they were aggressive, Mayo was unleashed more than I can ever remember.

Game ball goes to Wilfork.

Can the Patriots play smashmouth football? The answer (at least for this game) was a resounding yes!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Patriots Pummel Texans

I think the tone for the game was set on the Pats first offensive play (I think it was the first) When Logan Mankins and a Texan defender got into it a little bit after the whistle. Looked like the defender shoved Mnakins and Mnakins shoved him in the face! Very physical game!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think the tone for the game was set on the Pats first offensive play (I think it was the first) When Logan Mankins and a Texan defender got into it a little bit after the whistle. Looked like the defender shoved Mnakins and Mnakins shoved him in the face! Very physical game!

[/QUOTE]

thats exactly what i thought quag. a few on the game thread got on mankins bad for that (pats fans too), but i was right where you are at above re that and one other event where mannkins let it be known "you arent going to do the pushing around, we are."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to BubbaInHawaii's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hardest hitting game I've seen the Patriots play in a long time.

Favorite part of the game was the ability for the Defense to get of the field, they were aggressive, Mayo was unleashed more than I can ever remember.

Game ball goes to Wilfork.

Can the Patriots play smashmouth football? The answer (at least for this game) was a resounding yes!

[/QUOTE]

agree with all your sentiments. 

gave wilfork the player of the  game on my game thread posts in the first quarter and 2nd and 3rd (and post game)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

I there really any doubt who is the best team in the AFC right now!!!??? 

Let's see what kind of stupid posts the idiots from NY come up with now after that thrashing last night!

Go Pats!!!! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to LittleTimmy31's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I there really any doubt who is the best team in the AFC right now!!!??? 

Let's see what kind of stupid posts the idiots from NY come up with now after that thrashing last night!

Go Pats!!!! 

[/QUOTE]

from who? Leon and Phat Rex. These JET trolls kill me. They beat a lousy Jacksonville team and are talking playoffs. I hope not but who knows. I don't know what stupid posts you can make when the Patriots defense is coming around. I agree with Gruden on this one, who thought the 2 starting corners would be Talib and Dennard. One was a 7th round pick that missed the first 5 games of the season and another a pick up from the bucs who Gruden had actually drafted.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nice post. Some folks here have taken to dissing Mankins over his contract issues, but the guy was a force last night. I saw 2 post whistle shoving incidents and I loved them. The guy is an All-Pro and he brings a toughness and a nastiness to the table---especially in big games---that motivate all of his teammates.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In response to trouts' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nice post. Some folks here have taken to dissing Mankins over his contract issues, but the guy was a force last night. I saw 2 post whistle shoving incidents and I loved them. The guy is an All-Pro and he brings a toughness and a nastiness to the table---especially in big games---that motivate all of his teammates.

[/QUOTE]

some folks were questioning his productivity since his large contract.  I'm thinking that perhaps his injuries have limited him the past couple of years?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Pummel is putting it nicely. Houston was steamrolled.

When a coach pulls it whole starting team, they have surrendered to defeat. Funny how the garbage team got a  TD though.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Watts had a look on his face at one point that just screamed, "We're overmatched."