Patriots/Ravens Gameday Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Re: Patriots/Ravens Gameday Thread

The Pats got what the deserved. They can't close out games anymore. Offense can no longer get the first downs. There is ALWAYS pressure on Brady on these final drives and the defense was horrible at the end again. No pressure and open recievers. Why dink and dunk on the Patriots when the DB's can't get out of their own way.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

if the NFL needed any more reason to pay the real refs, they for damn sure just got it. score for the real refs...

[/QUOTE]

The regular refs cheated the Patriots out of 2 Super Bowl titles.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I warned some of you a few weeks ago that this team was not good as advertised, and that they were going to pull a Red Sox type overhyped underperformance. I was told that as silly, "the Patriots are not the Red Sox". Really? Is that a fact?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

WORST OFFICIATED GAME EVER!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

500 YARDS Total Offense by Baltimore

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

A tough road loss to a tough team exposed further weaknesses on the Pats.

I'll go back to conditioning because in the 4th quarter when you need to make that block, keep up and leap to block that pass etc etc you better have your a@@ in better shape than the other guy.

That's not an excuse for some of the gaff plays in the first half and yes I believe the Ravens had a clear advantage from the refs BUT the Pats had the ball at midfield with the lead and with just over 2 minutes left. One first down wins it or a good stop by the D. That ladies and gentlemen is a lack of conditioning when the other guy has beat you down.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I warned some of you a few weeks ago that this team was not good as advertised, and that they were going to pull a Red Sox type overhyped underperformance. I was told that as silly, "the Patriots are not the Red Sox". Really? Is that a fact?

[/QUOTE]

its only week three and they should be 2-1.....they still arent the red sox

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

National

Fraud

League

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Bully belichick does it without his bodyguard this time.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

C'mon was that really a FG? Talk about getting screwed!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

only sack the pats defense got didnt even count....sheesh

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

There are obvious issues with the officiating.

But not a single Sack.  Not a single knock down of Flacco.  Not a single pressure on Flacco.

It is NOT a playoff quality defense for the FIFTH consecutive season.  Maybe it isn't the players.

Maybe BB needs a defensive coordinator who has some imagination.  this team put ZERO pressure on opposing offenses. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

500 YARDS Total Offense by Baltimore

[/QUOTE]

It was more like 600. They had 550 before they started that last drive my friend. Revamped defense huh? That's a bloody joke.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to NOISE's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Worst officiated game EVER! 

[/QUOTE]

No ?s About It.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

How does bob krafty sit here and watch his team get screwed by the refs and not try to bring back the real refs ! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Cut brady, fire josh, fire bill, fire the entire offensive line and defensive line and lets not forget bill, lets start from scratch all over again. Hell hire a bunch of free agents to fill the position's and they might do just as good. This team completely sucks, brady will never win another championship this team will never have another top 20 defence or top 5 offense. Choke choke choke choke!!!!! secondary the biggest of them all.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

After tonight, I think the regular refs have a solid case to ask for any amount they want. If these replacements refs were to continue to officiate into the postseason and called a game like this, well I'm not sure they'd make it out of the stadium alive.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

devin mccourty is the worst cornerback in the league.....cant catch, cant cover, consistently misses tackles.....why is he on the team again?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Ray Lewis Cant Stand That Killer..........

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Once again the first down run for nothing on our final drive sets in motion turning over the ball with plenty of time for our defens to lose a game.

Just like the Super Bowl.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

its only week three and they should be 2-1.....they still arent the red sox

[/QUOTE]

No, they should be 3-0, and just give them more time look like Carmine. This "easy schedule" is liable to turn out to be a nightmare, especially if the Jets turn out to be a little better than we thought.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

They need a defensive coordinator