Patriots/Ravens Gameday Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Patriots/Ravens Gameday Thread

jintsfan, seriously fk off you low life.....noone cares about your opinion here.....go to some new york thread and talk to the rest of the scumbags that call themselves fans.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tankboytaylor. Show tankboytaylor's posts

that throw to manningham was amazing but cant help but think if we had better corners it could have been broken up

tonight is just another example of the Pats weaknesses since their last sb win

mainly soft d when it counts and not bein able to close out games when they are one posession

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

jintsfan, seriously fk off you low life.....noone cares about your opinion here.....go to some new york thread and talk to the rest of the scumbags that call themselves fans.

rsf94 u never went this far...u used to be one of the cooler rational fans here that made it fun...sad one game and a little back and forth turns u into queenie...thats beneath u

Well, it's not as though you are trying to be rational, Jints. Just admit that you are having a little fun poking the skewer.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Jints fan is the biggest loser on this board - he should be banned.  Complete loser who shows up on a patriots board to gloat whenever the pats lose.

Also brings up past super bowls.  He;s a fool.

Wish he would find a hobby - but he is such a loser I;m sure he has no friends among Giants fans either.

Just a complete loser.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

rsf94 u never went this far...u used to be one of the cooler rational fans here that made it fun...sad one game and a little back and forth turns u into queenie...thats beneath u

you are only on here after a pats loss....seriously beat it.....if you want to have a rational talk than so be it, but you havent been doing that tonight....if you are going to just troll, get the fk out of here.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Jints fan is a NY Troll.

Why hasn't he been banned?

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

Jints fan is the biggest loser on this board - he should be banned.  Complete loser who shows up on a patriots board to gloat whenever the pats lose.

Also brings up past super bowls.  He;s a fool.

Wish he would find a hobby - but he is such a loser I;m sure he has no friends among Giants fans either.

Just a complete loser.

totally untrue...i am here pats win or lose, giants win or lose

and no i dont bring up the sbs, some of ur sore loser buddies do, with the same old lucky, blah blah nonsense ...i never bring them up unless one of u guys do or its in context

Is there no one in all the city of New York to discuss football with?  Does the entire city hate you? 

You show up within second of the pats loss and start trolling.

You add nothing to the board and you should be banned for being an antagonistic twerp.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Hey, Jints, don't know what that poster meant.. the refs cheated the Pats out of two SB wins...from what I saw, the winning team pulled horseshoes out of its orifice de derriere in order to win.  That sound about right?

if that helps u sleep at night go for it

Right. The catch by Tyree happens every day, and the holding that didn't get called, I'm sure that had no effect on the play at all. Is easy to be condescending if your team won, and even easier to overlook what is obvious to any other casual observer. manning plainly got lucky on that play, there's no other way to say it.

we been down this road a thousand times so not gonna bother again...both games didnt come down to one play no matter how much u need to tell urselves that...the better team won-twice...3 times if u include last november

Likewise, you'll never get me to agree with that. No Tyree catch, you lose. End of story.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Stop using text language on posts. It's super annoying, and it makes you look like a teenage girl.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:

Well, it's not as though you are trying to be rational, Jints. Just admit that you are having a little fun poking the skewer.

not really i never said anything bad...i called no one any names and said it was a good game...the refs i thought helped neither team and the fg tho close was good

Jints, if the Giants had been playing rather than the Pats; trust me, you would have a very different take on this. The penalties on the Pats were killers...extending drives for the Ravens that the Pats had stopped, stealing momentum when the Pats had the chance to pull away.

Can you honestly name a single call that went against the Ravens that seemed out of line?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Go add to a Giants board -  only a complete loser would go to another teams board to imtentionally troll.

You have the twerp approach to life.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

In response to MoreRings' comment:

Pats probably just played the toughest opponent of the season on the road.

They are as good as any team in the league.

By that logic, the 3-0 Cardinals will win the SB.  So, I guess that's cool.

Pats lost a tough game to a good team on the road.  Just reacting to people who are all of a sudden doom and gloom.

Good luck with your Cards.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Hey, Jints, don't know what that poster meant.. the refs cheated the Pats out of two SB wins...from what I saw, the winning team pulled horseshoes out of its orifice de derriere in order to win.  That sound about right?

Right. The catch by Tyree happens every day, and the holding that didn't get called, I'm sure that had no effect on the play at all. Is easy to be condescending if your team won, and even easier to overlook what is obvious to any other casual observer. manning plainly got lucky on that play, there's no other way to say it.

we been down this road a thousand times so not gonna bother again...both games didnt come down to one play no matter how much u need to tell urselves that...the better team won-twice...3 times if u include last november

Likewise, you'll never get me to agree with that. No Tyree catch, you lose. End of story.

no tuck rule u have no dynasty. end of story.

be fair now

Well, the Tuck Rule is a rule like any other in the rule book, so that doesn't make much sense.

The rule had been called earlier that season before the Pats-Radiers game.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Jints fan defines "Troll"

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

no tuck rule u have no dynasty. end of story.

be fair now

But the tuck rule is part of the written rule book, it's not a freak catch that'll never happen again in a hundred years with a blown holding call to help it along. YOU be fair. If you NY fans would just admit you got lucky and take your trophy, I'd not have as much trouble with you. But no, you won't do that. And don't forget that a Pats D lineman had Manning wrapped up for a sack on that play but backed off just enough to allow him to escape because in the AFCC he was called for a bogus roughing the passer penalty, and didn't want to get called again. Result: Manning slips free and tosses it helter skelter downfield where Tyree catches it with his HELMET. If he had taken Mannings head off like he should have, the play would never have happened. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

listen i'm not a troll, i dont troll and i never have been or done so

u think what u want

game good  fg good  night good

i mean good night  :  )

Well, for what it's worth, I don't see you as a troll. You occasionally bring some rational arguments to the table, and although you obviously engage in talking smack about the Patriots, you're not totally unintelligent (you know, for a NY fan).

Sections
Shortcuts