Patriots/Ravens Gameday Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Patriots/Ravens Gameday Thread

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Go add to a Giants board -  only a complete loser would go to another teams board to imtentionally troll.

You have the twerp approach to life.

[/QUOTE]

listen i'm not a troll, i dont troll and i never have been or done so

u think what u want

game good  fg good  night good

i mean good night  :  )

[/QUOTE]

You troll often. Your mere presence here could be defined as trolling.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

And BTW, you can pretty well clearly see that the FG was NOT good. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Go add to a Giants board -  only a complete loser would go to another teams board to imtentionally troll.

You have the twerp approach to life.

[/QUOTE]

u think what u want

[/QUOTE]

You troll often. Your mere presence here could be defined as trolling.

[/QUOTE]

nonsense

[/QUOTE]

Trolling, and using teenage girl like text language to do it. "U" know what I mean?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

The avatar alone is a troll move.  Jints fan is the biggest troll on the board.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i disagree on this, i think it was good....it was directly over the post.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

don't think so Al, it passed above the outside of the upright. even even so, we had enough bad calls otherwise, and enough lack of performance to keep us busy for weeks before we even get around to arguing about the FG.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

don't think so Al, it passed above the outside of the upright. even even so, we had enough bad calls otherwise, and enough lack of performance to keep us busy for weeks before we even get around to arguing about the FG.

[/QUOTE]

i agree the refs handed the crows the game on several occasions

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey, Jints, don't know what that poster meant.. the refs cheated the Pats out of two SB wins...from what I saw, the winning team pulled horseshoes out of its orifice de derriere in order to win.  That sound about right?

[/QUOTE]

if that helps u sleep at night go for it

[/QUOTE]

Right. The catch by Tyree happens every day, and the holding that didn't get called, I'm sure that had no effect on the play at all. Is easy to be condescending if your team won, and even easier to overlook what is obvious to any other casual observer. manning plainly got lucky on that play, there's no other way to say it.

[/QUOTE]

we been down this road a thousand times so not gonna bother again...both games didnt come down to one play no matter how much u need to tell urselves that...the better team won-twice...3 times if u include last november

[/QUOTE]

Likewise, you'll never get me to agree with that. No Tyree catch, you lose. End of story.

[/QUOTE]

no tuck rule u have no dynasty. end of story.

be fair now

[/QUOTE]

But the tuck rule is part of the written rule book, it's not a freak catch that'll never happen again in a hundred years with a blown holding call to help it along. YOU be fair. If you NY fans would just admit you got lucky and take your trophy, I'd not have as much trouble with you. But no, you won't do that. And don't forget that a Pats D lineman had Manning wrapped up for a sack on that play but backed off just enough to allow him to escape because in the AFCC he was called for a bogus roughing the passer penalty, and didn't want to get called again. Result: Manning slips free and tosses it helter skelter downfield where Tyree catches it with his HELMET. If he had taken Mannings head off like he should have, the play would never have happened. 

[/QUOTE]

luck my n*ts...we gonna rehash it i guess

listen, the giants d destroyed brady-lucky he wasnt sacked 10 times...yeah real record setting offense-he spent the whole day on his a**

and the last drive? how about the fact the jints went 83 yds in 2:00?

how about converting 4 third and longs, only one being the tyree play?

and stop the excuses for ur linemen-the refs let them play and ur guys couldnt get eli down

face it, u key on that one play and ignore everything else b/c it helps u think it was "luck"-the giants always beat the pats its a bad match up and brady ducks if he passes anyone who looks like tuck on the street

so stick the luck-ur greatest team ever got beat and ur qb got mauled-end of story

[/QUOTE]

Again, I disagree on almost all counts, and "ur" teenage girl  text talk is super duper, ultra maxi, extra, heavy duty annoying. And "ur" missing the point. With all the other things you mentioned, you STILL lose the game if not for the once in a century Tyree catch, and there is NO WAY you can get around that. Just come clean and admit you got lucky and we will all leave you alone. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Jints fan - in standard troll fashion invites/encourages a discussion of the SB and then acts shocked when he has to discuss one more tim ethe Giants victory.  He really just wants to focus on this season but he can't get away from Giants super bowl victories.

No one is buying it freak.

Find a Giants board.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to kevin13130's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

u think what u want

[/QUOTE]

Well, for what it's worth, I don't see you as a troll. You occasionally bring some rational arguments to the table, and although you obviously engage in talking smack about the Patriots, you're not totally unintelligent (you know, for a NY fan).

[/QUOTE]

thank you kevin...i add u to the list of cool pats fans  :  )

[/QUOTE]

sorry about the above rant but 3-4 of ur pats fan brethren have been asking for it

[/QUOTE]

To be fair, I think you're kind of asking for it by so-called "trolling" after a heartbreaking loss like this haha.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

Jints fan - in standard troll fashion invites/encourages a discussion of the SB and then acts shocked when he has to discuss one more tim ethe Giants victory.  He really just wants to focus on this season but he can't get away from Giants super bowl victories.

Find a Giants board.

[/QUOTE]

seriously dude, find a new york board to join....i dont see why you feel the need to come here....noone here likes you and we dont want to talk to you..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

Find a Giants board.

[/QUOTE]

Well, we will cut him some slack. His team has a zero percent chance of repeating, NO ONE repeats anymore. His biggest problem this year is that he won last year. He'll be crying the blues just like everyone else come Feb.

17. This post has been removed.