Patriots-Redskins Pre-Season Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Re: Patriots-Redskins Pre-Season Game Thread

In response to wozzy's comment:

Garapollo is the man... already, at least compared to Mallet who is costing himself millions.

We played our practice squad players all game as a favor to Washington for practicing with us preseason.

Agree.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

The catch they took away from Tyms was the greatest catch of all time, he caught that off the rebound like the Immaculate Reception.  I can't believe we couldn't challenge that TD?!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

He showed more tonight than the 3 rookies did all last year.  He's getting separation and catching everything in his area.

Scary when a guy who couldn't stick on SF's practice squad looks like our best receiver . . .

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

The catch they took away from Tyms was the greatest catch of all time, he caught that off the rebound like the Immaculate Reception.  I can't believe we couldn't challenge that TD?!

+1, That's what I saw

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

He showed more tonight than the 3 rookies did all last year.  He's getting separation and catching everything in his area.

Scary when a guy who couldn't stick on SF's practice squad looks like our best receiver . . .

Tonight he looked like not only our best WR but an All Pro.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

If these are the backups we better hope for no injuries this season.  They looked terrible.  Half the team should be cut tomorrow morning.

Undrafted players are undrafted for reasons, sure there are exceptions but there aren't many exceptions to that rule. 

Oline looks terrible.

Logan Ryan looked bad.

Get Finch out of here.  Like I said, he was undrafted for a reason.

Mallet... what can be said!  He looked horrible, nobody will want him, LMAO at Rusty thinking he was going to be showcased tonight and be traded.  Maybe for a new Gatorade jug and a season worth of Gatorade powder, but that might still be too much.

BB can't be happy with the team depth he has built.

I wasn't expecting a whole lot but was certainly expecting a lot more then they did tonight.

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I would like to see Brady throw the ball to tyms. I wonder if this kid can stick? He's got good size and nice hands. But I do recall a lot of us including myself really liking sims last year in preseason as well. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to OnlyDaTruth's comment:

Tyms is playing himself a roster spot and Jimmy is the new #2

the catch by tyms wasn't a gimmee....it was a good catch

[object HTMLDivElement]

And he's only been with the team 10 days. 

Don't know how he'll do with the big boys but they need to try and keep him.

pup dropson.

Boyce???? For someone with potential and has occasionally looked electric, he sure doesn't play that way.

Word is he's not putting much into the playbook.

Can't believe how much Mallett sucks.  hasn't improved a lick.  Frustrating as hell watching him (depressing too)  Said it this week, he hands off, misses completions, runs into his line and gets sacked. repeat.....

Awful

Ya, I can.  That's crusty's boy.  Trade?  2nd round pick???  I wouldn't give a 7th.   PFFT  Garbage.

Sad to say

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

Trying not to get too frustrated since it's only preseason, but man I hope the team stays healthy . Our back ups look like trash .

I was thinking the same thing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

BB press conference to start any minute now.  This should be fun!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

If these are the backups we better hope for no injuries this season.  They looked terrible.  Half the team should be cut tomorrow morning.

Undrafted players are undrafted for reasons, sure there are exceptions but there aren't many exceptions to that rule. 

Oline looks terrible.

Logan Ryan looked bad.

Mallet... what can be said!  He looked horrible, nobody will want him, LMAO at Rusty thinking he was going to be showcased tonight and be traded.  Maybe for a new Gatorade jug and a season worth of Gatorade powder, but that might still be too much.

I wasn't expecting a whole lot but was certainly expecting a lot more then they did tonight.

Hey, BB spends a lot of money on those shlubs. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

BB press conference to start any minute now.  This should be fun!

[object HTMLDivElement]

We gotta play better

Clears throat

Look at the film and see where we are

clears throat

I'm just thinking about the next game

clears throat.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Mallet being interviewed right now.  He is clueless!  I believe he actually thinks he did good.  Incredible!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

pup dropson.

Boyce???? For someone with potential and has occasionally looked electric, he sure doesn't play that way.

Can't believe how much Mallett sucks.  hasn't improved a lick.  Frustrating as hell watching him (depressing too)  Said it this week, he hands off, misses completions, runs into his line and gets sacked. repeat.....

Awful

Ya, I can.  That's crusty's boy.  Trade?  2nd round pick???  I wouldn't give a 7th.   PFFT  Garbage.

Sad to say

Tyms was all world tonight and Mallett is the exact same as he was 4 years ago.  How about Jimmy G showing up in prime time.  The kid made some really nice throws.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Oline looks terrible.

Logan Ryan looked bad.

Agree with everything you wrote TB.  Finch has zero shot at making this team.
    The O-line was deplorable all night and Mallet looked like garbage. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

pup dropson.

Awful

Sad to say

Tyms was all world tonight and Mallett is the exact same as he was 4 years ago.  How about Jimmy G showing up in prime time.  The kid made some really nice throws.

[object HTMLDivElement]

Yup, he was 10x's the better qb.  He and Tyms actually brought me out of mallet and defense funk, for a minute.

Not taking anything away from grop but Tebow would have looked like an all pro following Mallet.

MAybe we can trade Mallet for McCoy. 

Sections
Shortcuts