Patriots Schedule Released!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Patriots Schedule Released!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Re: Patriots Schedule Released!!!

I'm kind of surprised that our only MNF game is against Carolina, but whatever.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

Not bad at all. I see us winning the last 10 games. Of course you never know what could happen but the toughest games look to be at Atlanta, at Houston, at Cincinnati ( they were tough last year) and Denver at home. I think we win all of them except maybe Atlanta. I'll predict 14-2 next year. Everything can change with just one injury or a couple of turnovers but that's my prediction.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

I like that we have a few tough games in our last 6 weeks. I don't want the PAtriots beating up on cupckes like Denver was this year going into the playoffs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

We get the jests out of the way early.   

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

I'm kind of surprised that our only MNF game is against Carolina, but whatever.

I agree with ya on this.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

I'll be at the Monday Night game at Carolina. Can't wait!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Short opening week with Buffalo on Sunday and Jets on Thursday.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

I'll be at the game in Baltimore, again.  I was originally planning on heading down for the Carolina game but being that it's on a Monday, I probably won't make it.  

Not a bad schedule.  Easy first two wins but @ATL, @Cincy, @Balt, and @Houston will be tough.  I still see us going 12-4 or 13-3, though.

I, too, like that we have a few tough games down the stretch.  I don't think it benefits the team by playing cupcakes at the end of the season.  There is no such thing as a "tune-up" game going into the playoffs.  Give me a Denver, a Baltimore, or another contender towards the end of the season.  Get the boys ready.

Can't wait for the season to start.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Looks like Avvy beat me to it by a few minutes. Sorry about the duplicate.

It's no big deal. I blame the forum. I swear, new threads and posts take anywhere from 3-7 minutes to show up!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

I like the balance in this schedule. There are no clear cut 3-4 game streaks where we just play crappy teams (although I could see an argument for the first 3 games). This will hopefully keep the Pats on their toes throughout the whole season...not that playing Buffalo, Cleveland etc. is a free win (as shown in the past few years), but those are games they SHOULD win.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

I'll be at the game in Baltimore, again.  I was originally planning on heading down for the Carolina game but being that it's on a Monday, I probably won't make it.  

Not a bad schedule.  Easy first two wins but @ATL, @Cincy, @Balt, and @Houston will be tough.  I still see us going 12-4 or 13-3, though.

I, too, like that we have a few tough games down the stretch.  I don't think it benefits the team by playing cupcakes at the end of the season.  There is no such thing as a "tune-up" game going into the playoffs.  Give me a Denver, a Baltimore, or another contender towards the end of the season.  Get the boys ready.

Can't wait for the season to start.

I agree. Denver had that last year and we saw what happened to them. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Short opening week with Buffalo on Sunday and Jets on Thirsday.

But, with them being cupcakes BB can easily plan ahead.  Plus, he can rest everyone in Week 4 of preseason. Shouldn't be too bad. I'd rather have it there against those teams than later in the year against two tough teams.

True, though I hate Thursday games.  Don't like to see teams play on fiur days rest.  Also a tough time to get to a game if you've got tickets, have to work, and live in another country Laughing

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.